- escargot.chat - a revival of Microsoft's MSN Messenger/Windows Live Messenger service. Works with all MSN/WLM clients from 1.0 to 9.0.
- escargot.live - a revival of Windows Live Spaces and Windows Live Profiles, run by the same team as escargot.chat. It will launch this summer.
- NINA - a revival of the old AOL Desktop clients. It also hasn't launched yet, and there's no ETA, but rest assured it'll be here someday
- Phoenix - a revival of AOL Instant Messenger. Works with all clients from 1.0 to 6.0, though 6.0 is kinda bugged. Also supports Yahoo! Messenger and ICQ.
- BitView - one of several classic YouTube clones, and my personal favourite. Replicates YouTube's 2009 design pretty much perfectly.
- VidLii - another YouTube clone. Doesn't replicate YouTube quite as closely as BitView does, but it supports longer videos and more resolutions/audio bitrates than BitView.
- FulpTube - yet ANOTHER YouTube clone. Unlike the previous two, it's meant to replicate YouTube from 2012/2013. Seems a bit glitchier than the other two. It also has its own replica of YouTube XL, and a mobile site.
- SpaceHey - The site you're on right now. A MySpace replica.
- NeoCities - a clone of Yahoo! GeoCities. Lets you host your own website, for free (with extra privileges for donators)!
- oldgoogle - a clone of Google Search, with replicas of pretty much every redesign that Google has gone through, from 1998 to 2014.
- oldyahoo - a clone of Yahoo! Search. Exactly the same as above, but for Yahoo! instead.
- Bwitter - a clone of Twitter from 2007. Warning - this site doesn't support HTTPS, so you might want to use a different password from your other accounts.
- Goodblox (RIP) - a revival of several old Roblox clients. Currently shut down It may come back later, but considering how long it's been "temporarily" closed, don't count on it...
- rverse - a Miiverse revival, compatible with Wii U and 3DS. Doesn't have its own website, so I've provided a link to their Discord server. If the invite stops working, tell me and I'll update the post with a fresh invite link.
- RiiConnect24 - a revival for pretty much every single WiiConnect24-dependent Wii channel, such as the Check Mii Out Channel, the Weather Channel, the News Channel, and the Everybody Votes Channel.
- Sudomemo - a revival for Flipnote Hatena, the animation/art-sharing service for the Nintendo DS app Flipnote Studio.
- Wiimmfi - a revival of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service. Similar to RiiConnect24, but for multiplayer games instead of just Wii channels.
- Flashpoint - not sure if this quite fits the description of an "old web" revival service, but I'll include it anyway. Flashpoint is a MASSIVE archive for online games using plugins like Adobe Flash, Silverlight, and even really obscure ones like the PopCap Plugin and ActiveX Controls.
- ruffle.rs - an Adobe Flash emulator, similar to Flashpoint. Unlike Flashpoint, it is available as a browser extension too.
SpaceHey Forum Topic
A list of all the "old web" revival services I know of - please help expand it!
Over the past year or so, I've been signing up for a load of old websites/services that are made to mimic/copy/revive old sites/services that have been drastically changed or shut down. I'll list all of them here, plus some that I know of but don't use. If you have a service that you'd like to add to this list, feel free to reply to this post and I'll add it to the list!
...and that's all for now! Please don't hesitate to post your own additions to the list here. Have a lovely day, everyone!