« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Old Reality TV Show Fans? (The Simple Life, Rock of Love, Flavor of Love...)

let's get really nostalgic... does anyone still guilt watch 00s reality TV?

are there any obscure/one-season titles that you saw when they aired? (does anyone remember Glam God?)

btw if you want to rewatch anything, sooo many are free to watch on tubi!! there's also a lot on youtube.

a few of my faves are mentioned in the title, but i'm down to discuss any and all reality shows from that era! 

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Pixiestixxx

posted

Viva la Bam and the girls next door were my faves. 

Report Reply

Reply by 🌺 Æon Luxe 🌺

posted

omggggg how could I forget about Girls Next Door? Kendra was my favorite!

Report Reply

Reply by tessa

posted

the simple life made me who i am today. 

Report Reply

Reply by rebecca ☀☼

posted

viva la bam was one of my favorites when i was younger.
also, the simple life.  how could we ever forget the iconic power duo?

Report Reply

Reply by SafeInSanity

posted

Rock of Love was cool!

Report Reply

Reply by ◤adam◢

posted

this is the post i was looking for. the vh1 of love era is EVERYTHING. i love money and charm school? literally iconic. lacey from rock of love had a podcast where she interviews old cast members and it was amazing. she now moved to a paid streaming platform and plans to create new shows in this style! im not paying till something big actually happens tho lmao. aside from vh1 im currently rewatching jerseylicious from style network which follows a hair salon staff, i highly recommend it. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ax3lcloud

posted

Flavor of Love was one of my faves. The most addicting for me had to be Jersey Shore. I remeber always waiting to see what happened next week.

Report Reply

Reply by Amoni Warren

posted

Flavor Of Love has me laughing everytime i catch it 

Report Reply

Reply by brownlaur57

posted

Do you enjoy playing online games in your spare time, guys? Tunnel rush is a fun game that I know about. Let's give it a shot; you'll enjoy it!

Report Reply

Reply by ≈ MiDNiGHT WHiSPeRS ≈

posted

Back when reality tv was fun to watch haha. That’s Hot!

Report Reply

Reply by bunnywinters

posted

Girls Next Door!!! I love Holly and Bridgets podcast Girls Next Level!

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

I will never in my life recover from the hold shitty shows like Viva la Bam, The Osbournes, The Anna Nicole Show, ect. have over meee

Report Reply

Reply by Samwit

posted

Are your text with your bf/gf becoming dull? Worry no more. This article on texting gameshas amazing tricks to spice up your chats. Improve your texting game within seconds

Report Reply

Reply by Trever

posted

Instead of worrying about such an issue you should ask this question yourself Are you bored this season? Don't worry We got you. You know cycling is good for health and doing this on a beautiful track is like a cherry on the cake. So our professional cyclists have made a complete list of the Best Bike Trails » in the USA. All the listed tracks are widely popular among professional cyclists.

Report Reply

Reply by ♥cherry☢

posted

I also miss the Osbournes... and the Anna Nicole Smith Show, although I can't watch it with a clear conscience now... rip Anna </3

Report Reply

Reply by Michael_Cera

posted

i like flavor of love

Report Reply

yes! i loved the simple life, girls of the playboy mansion, jackass, and l.a ink 

Report Reply