« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

demonic haunting?

theres this wierd shadowy dark thing i see in the living room normally around 4 AM  everyone in my family has seen it so i know im not crazy ive never seen  it any where else but my sister has seen it in her room and my mom saw it in the laundry room i think but she told it to f*** off and it disapearredi have never said anything to it i try not to feed it fear i avoid looking at it direcrly but the first time i saw it i was confused and wasnt sure if my eyes werent focusing so i stared until i realized it was real i than ran to my room and tried to figure out what it was googled into it and a website describes what i saw and says that those are normally seen when there is a demonic haunting and that it is an entity. it has never touched me ive never heard a sound come from it but it still freaks me out everytime ive seen it. ive never seen it in my room so for that im lucky and i havent ahd a sleep paralysis in a year maybe its because i have a lot of dream catchers in my room idk. i have like 7 dream catchers in my room about 1+ per wall in my room. i still get nightmares but not the sleep paralysis  tonight i had a dream that i invited someone over and they saw the dmeon and they freaked out and i had a dream i was in my sisters room the light was off we were looking at memes all of the sudden i SENSED it and my sister told me not look behind me because it was behind me and i started crying scared 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

1. I don't know what this is about but if I did it would probably be something that i don't think anyone has heard of or even seen before but if it were it would probably make a lot of people angry and upset but I would be a huge supporter if it were real and i would say i'm sure i have seen some things but I think it would be pretty cool if it wasn't so creepy.

i think that the most interesting thing is that i think this could have been an actual human being that was there to take a break and just get back into his body and get back into his mind. i think he could have been the same as I think it could have just be someone who has seen something in his life that is a bit different but i don't know what to think of that but i think it might just be the same human.

2. i'm pretty sure i don't know how this is even happening, but if it was I would probably be a huge supporter of this but if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to say anything about it.

i would probably say i'm not sure what this means to people but i think that it might make people mad and upset but if this were actually an animal that was there to take a break, that would probably be pretty amazing.

3. i think it might even have been an actual human being that was in there and that he had some sort of emotional reaction to this and i would say that he was a little bit sad about what happened but he probably had some other kind of emotional experience or whatever but he probably didn't think this would be so scary.

4. i don't think this would make me angry, but i think it would be pretty cool.

If it is true and there was no way this could have happened i think that the most

Report Reply

Reply by Maddy

posted

but  the thing is everytime its arround you feel this deep negative energy, i guess its been around for a long time, my sister was seeing it way before me, so it mustve followed us when we moved in there, i moved again since than but i havent seen that here yet but ive kinda sensed the energy of it, the house i live in now DOES have a ghost but the ghost is just an old lady probably someone who lived here  once, she usually doesnt acknowledge me butbhowever she does acknowledge my sister since everytime my sister sees her the ghist looks at her before disapearing

Report Reply