« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

What is your favorite conspiracy theory?

Mine is Agartha, the world in the center of the earth. The north pole is the pathway to the center and hikers get lost in the cave systems leading to it never returning. and they live longer and grow taller because they aren't harmed by the suns radiation. its pretty cool 

Report Topic

36 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ɯnʇn∀

posted

I kind of forgot all the conspiracy theories I used to know but there the Mattress Firm one. It's over the fact that there are so many Mattress Firm stores really close to each other and they are making a money-laundering business lol. Idk how i feel about it tho.

There's also QAnon, which isn't a good conspiracy theory, but it's fun to watch the stupid people think the democratic party is a group of pedophiles and cannibals when a portion of the republican party has actual rape allegations. It all started on 4chan anyway it's funny to watch.

Report Reply

Reply by razerz111

posted

the universe is made of a hologram. i believe it to be true. 

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

It's not the best robot in the game, I'm a big fan of it, and the game is fun. I'm a fan, but it is the only one who's good, I'd be interested to see it.

It's the best robot in the game. Its the most important part, I'm sure it's a lot better, but its still a robot. I think it's more of a human, I think that the robot will be a lot more human.

It is a human.

The game is fun, but the game is bad.

The robot has no sense of direction or movement and is unable to communicate with other people. Its head moves around the room, and it can't tell where you're looking or where the person in the center is, so it's hard for people to figure things out for it, especially if they don't know the robot's position. The game is bad. The game is fun.

Its a human.

The game isn't really a good game, the main character's face is very bad, and she's really bad. I really don't want to get into the character development of her. The character development of a character, the game is a little too complicated. It's not a great game for beginners to play, I think it's just a good thing.

I really want this game to have fun, but the game has no direction and is a bad idea.

I want it to be more like the story of an adventure game, and I really don't like this game at all. The game isn't that bad, it's a lot better, but the game is bad, the character's head isn't as big as it needs, it's a little too short, and the game is a little too complicated, I don't like this character at all and it's a little boring, but I don't really want to play the game. It has no direction and I think its a little boring to play, and it is the best thing about

Report Reply

Reply by wheatleywulffgang

posted

the queen is dead

Report Reply

Reply by ATXMSK

posted

Project Blue Beam

Report Reply

Reply by XxObscurefruitxX

posted

One time me and my friends were talking about the hollow earth  theory and stumbled our way into a new idea I like to call: Egg earth theory. 

This idea considers the central sun found inside the hollow earth as like a yolk, and the crust of the earth as a shell. The shell is slowly chipped away by the organisms living on it, using its resources etc. Eventually it cracks letting the central sun out, which grows bigger and when mature, starts producing eggs of its own (planets) which slowly eminate outward, creating a solar system. 
Theres plenty of holes in this theory if you look at it too closely, but yeah, I just think its a cool concept to think about. :)

Report Reply

Reply by sienna

posted

the avril lavigne conspiracy theory is pretty wild but also like lowkey kinda believe it...

Report Reply

Reply by Eathan

posted

The moon landing being faked. I just find it funny that people think that it was faked

Report Reply

Reply by Eliza

posted

got this of shane dawson but its still a good one 

okay , you can toto ANY small town in a western country and there will be so many matress stores there, the are always empty and have a weird feel to them . seriously i live in a town with a population of maybe 5000 and we have 5 matress stores. there is no way there is no way there is such a high demand for somthing that you by ten years . to me its obiously money laundring  

what do you think ????

Report Reply

Reply by amber <3

posted

marilyn monroe was killed by the government and or jackie kennedy (indirectly).

Report Reply

Reply by johnnieguilberts.wife

posted

my favourite conspiracy theory is the world is a simulation. Theres evidence and its just such an interesting thought

Report Reply

Reply by Sticky Nicky

posted

The ones that were proven true, like MK Ultra and LSD testing on civilians. Oh and really into the TicTac UFOs right now. 

Gimmie more of that shiiiiiit

Report Reply

Reply by Grimlic

posted

Agartha is also my favorite. The idea that we could have a whole other world within our own is a fun “what if”. 

I’m also digging the theory that many of UFOs people are seeing are actually coming from deep within the ocean. On UFOs, I think we’re in the middle of disclosure as it is. Slow, and kinda boring, but something like that was never going to be an all-at-once type of thing either. 

Report Reply

Reply by Fenris

posted

I love the Hollow Earth theory!

When I first read about it over a year ago, I hadn't slept for over 24 hours and the theory freaked me out so I didn't manage to sleep before 6 in the morning that night.. and I'm still obsessed to this day! 

Report Reply

Reply by nasalover

posted

mine would be the whole thing with john titor 

Report Reply

Reply by Brucey <3 Yung Gingseng

posted

... Flat Earthers aren't real.

Report Reply

Reply by Salem

posted

One thing I believe in is little people. And not like people with dwarfism but like actual tiny persons. They're a thing in indigenous mythology, and I'm in a state that has a lot of native american culture. It's basically tiny people that usually live in the woods. I saw a video on tiktok that shows one of these creatures, and I'm not saying I completely believe it because it's tiktok so it could be fake, but it kinda freaked me out.

Report Reply

Reply by Salem

posted

One thing I believe in is little people. And not like people with dwarfism but like actual tiny persons. They're a thing in indigenous mythology, and I'm in a state that has a lot of native american culture. It's basically tiny people that usually live in the woods. I saw a video on tiktok that shows one of these creatures, and I'm not saying I completely believe it because it's tiktok so it could be fake, but it kinda freaked me out.

Report Reply

Reply by len / luka ☆♪

posted

mine has always been the man from taured. it’s incredible how a man who had previously visited japan went to revisit but from a country that has never existed here. and it’s interesting to think what may have happened to him, how did he disappear?

Report Reply

Reply by trenchfry

posted

Finland isn't real.

Report Reply

Reply by }} jøey {{

posted
updated

(this reply has been deleted by moderators)

Report Reply

Reply by Ronnie :>

posted

I have a bunch but most i cant remember specifics so im gonna o with 2 

1. that somewhere at disneyland they still have walt's head or body frozen there somewhere and is waiting for technology to advance so we can bring him back

2. that population theory i forgot the name its golden something but something was written to keep the population under 5 billion and we are WAY over that so everyother year the goverment creates war diease or some life or death initiating experiences and events to kill off large parts of the population to try and keep it under that number because theyre scared what happens if we went over it 

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

All of the one relating to the National Forests in the USA. The Missing 411, the staircases, the overlap between disappearance and entrances to caves, cryptid sightings, etc. Love it. So interesting and endlessly fascinating. I swear the more you dig into it, the more things just don't make sense.

Report Reply

Reply by Lomien

posted

One conspiracy theory says that
the world ended a couple of years ago and what we are experiencing now is the last activity of our brains before they go out completely, therefore the world stops making sense

Report Reply

Reply by Akiii

posted

That one conspiracy theory that was something about like I think 9 hikers trying to go up a mountain, but then a bunch of them ended up dead and there were a few survivors? I can't recall it clearly but it was definitely messed up. 

Report Reply

Reply by vivsimoon

posted

The Men in black conspiracy theory. Its so freaky but its SOOOO interesting 

Report Reply

Reply by Toby♀

posted

No clue if this has been said in the thread already, but my favourite has to be the Taylor Swift 4chan conspiracy.

The theory proposes that taylor swift is a 4chan user. That’s it. That’s the whole theory lmao

Report Reply

Reply by venusg0re

posted

despite most of them being fake news i do think conspiracies that have started on places like 4chan are kinda interesting...

Report Reply

Reply by Seth

posted

Cigarettes / nicotine are medicine and big pharma rallies against smoking so they can push antidepressants / antipsychotics on people.

Plenty of evidence: nicotine focuses the mind while relaxing the body, schizophrenics smoke more than non-schizophrenics because it helps them regulate dopamine, etc.

Also something about the cure for cancer already being discovered and just suppressed by the same people for profit.

Report Reply

Reply by Oak Madleaf

posted

Not really a conspiracy theory, but I learned about it through Wendigoon's Conspiracy Theory iceberg, and, to me, it is, truly, beautiful - it is called Mountains are Trees. 

The theory goes on to say that trees, as we know them, are not the final stage, the full adulthood form, of trees, nor their true size. It goes on to say that Mountains, as we know them, are actually the stumps of what really are trees, and that, before us, there was a world of massive trees, beautiful antiquity. 

I don't know what it is about it, I'm sure Wendigoon describes it better, but the whole theory just hits me in a very special place - thinking about it, especially while hiking, seems so beautiful to me. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

That the Titanic was actually a sister-ship that sank (for banking/insurance/financial reasons), and the actual one still exists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic_conspiracy_theories

Report Reply

Reply by ill see ya in a year

posted

that anti smoking/tobaco ads are made by big tobaco to try and get you to smoke 

they literally pay for the ads

Report Reply

Reply by Arius

posted

My absolute favourite conspiracy theory is that Courtney Love had Kurt Cobain killed before he could divorce her and leave her penniless. (They had a prenup, he'd asked their lawyer to draw up divorce papers and write her out of his will.) It's not even a theory to me at this point, it's just what happened. Not possible to shoot up that much heroin and shoot yourself. There's a ton of solid evidence pointing straight at Courtney. (Looks like she was helping Jeffrey Epstein with his pedo sex-trafficking garbage too.)

American Spy Fox has a very thorough series on YouTube about it. The documentary "Soaked in Bleach" is also damning - the entire script is based on recordings Tom Grant made of Courtney Love and her lawyer.

Love and Death is a solid book on the subject as well. There's an entire chapter dedicated to the amount of heroin Kurt had in his system when he died, and how it would have rendered him completely incapable of operating a shotgun no matter how high his tolerance was. Nobody in history has ever shot up enough heroin to kill themselves many times over, rolled down their sleeves, packed their works away neatly, and done the deed. He would have been unconscious in about 3-8 seconds and dead in minutes.

I also think Sasquatch are real (nobody has ever been able to show how the Patterson-Gimlin film could have been faked, there's cave paintings and stories going back thousands of years, and they are accepted as fact by indigenous people).

The JFK theories fascinate me too. We now have definitive proof, from official documents, that Oswald had a CIA handler and was working for intelligence. It's pretty clear that JFK was taken out by some combination of rogue elements within the CIA, and the mafia (Jack Ruby was a low-level mafia figure), and possibly LBJ was even involved. Oh, and Marilyn Monroe was most likely killed by the government or the Kennedys. Robert and John Kennedy gave her way too much secret information, and then when that all went south, she ended up dead.

Report Reply

Reply by S3th

posted

any of those UFO and Alien theories they are an absolute hoot to look into. some of them I believe but some are just a bit far fetched like some of those abduction story's 

Report Reply

Reply by Mangle

posted

About the fact that there are aliens disguised as humans living in our society. Like when they said that famous people were reptilians, in fact, there is a video about a Mexican woman who claims to have seen a truck with dead children inside...many conspiracy theorists say that reptilians were to blame because they eat children. The woman was really very bad in the video but there is no way to verify that it is true. (my English must be bad because I use a translator)

I leave you a video even though it is in Spanish

Video of the woman

Report Reply

Reply by CosmiccAxolotl_2002

posted

Michael Jackson's death, he was killed for knowing too much, it's not even a conspiracy theory now, I believe it 100% :(. 

So many evidence and motives, it's just so sad.

Report Reply