« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Remote Viewing

My own site is here: www.adventuresinremoteviewing.com

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"The most interesting thing I've ever read in a robot book was when a man said, "My robot is the most important person I ever knew". It's the only thing that I ever read about a robot that I know about. And that's what it means to be an expert on a robot and not an expert at all. I think I have an uncanny valley, I think I have the best of all the robots. I'm just going with the flow, and it works. It's the only thing you can do in the real world, you have to do it for your life." – Steve Jobs

"I'm always thinking of my own personal robot. My own personal robot." – Steve Wozniacki

My personal robotic opinion of a robotic person is:

"…I've always thought of myself in terms of a robotic person. My robot has a personality and a sense that's unique and that's a very different experience. It is a human being. I've been to the same places as the robot, I've never seen anything different, and it was a great experience for both of us." - Michael Krieger (in The Autistic Self-Help Manual)

"My own robot is my life, my own robot."

I'm not saying my robot has the same personality, but that is what it does. It has a sense of being human. I'm not sure I can describe to you exactly how I feel about that, and it doesn't matter how much it feels to me. I can say to my robot that, yes, you can be human but I can't describe that to my robot because it is my own personal life, I am not going to describe it in a way that's too extreme, but that I'm going to be a good robot for you and I'm going to make it better for you, for me and you.

The Autistic Self-Help Manual, by Mike Krieger is an invaluable guide to self care and self-help, and I would like to share some of the things that he has done that have helped me to live better, and that are worth your time to read about. I hope that you will share your thoughts in the comments section. I'd like you all

Report Reply