« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Who was your most embarrassing teen/childhood character or celebrity crush?

Mine was Rotwang from Metropolis (eighth grade)from Metropolis

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by komasan

posted
updated

yknow that halloween sonic short called 'night of the werehog' where sonic transformed into a werewolf (werehog? ig) yeah him

edit: oh yeah this was maybe 4-5 grade

Report Reply

Reply by VivaFriends!

posted

@komasan oh noooo XD

Report Reply

Reply by Ada

posted

I had a small crush on Benjamin Burnley from Breaking Benjamin in high school,it was kinda weird but I thought he was cute.

Report Reply

Reply by K^Tlmao

posted

Cedric the sorcerer (sofia the first) T~T 

Report Reply

Reply by _m0i.er_

posted

... Sonic, But I feel like everyone had a sonic phase TwT

Report Reply

Reply by izzi ★

posted
updated

Jughead Jones / Cole Sprouse .... ._.

Report Reply

Reply by kyd

posted

i had so many humiliating ones but my worst one was umbridge... there's just something about her

Report Reply

Reply by Nico

posted

Fucking Kovu from lion king 2

Report Reply

Reply by ⧗ ꉔꄲꂵ꒐ꉔ ꍌꏂꏂꀘ ⧗

posted
updated

Hiccup from HTTYD, Flint Lockwood from Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, and so many other fucking nerds

Report Reply

Reply by ☆𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖔☆

posted
updated

I can't tell since I've had multiple embarrassing crushes so far. But honestly, I will have to say Pitt from Sahara (Netflix). I still don’t get why I found him so handsome.

It's the red scorpion on the left.

Report Reply

Reply by xXEdgeLordXx

posted

The men of resident evil, heavily chris and leon. it took me YEARS to confess that the only reason why id force my brothers to play the games for hours on end is that i wanted to see them D:

Report Reply

Reply by vienna ⁉️

posted

mine was that blue-haired boy from bubble guppies from when i was like 3-6 years old he haunts me to this day and i will NEVER watch bubble guppies again (as i typed this, i realized bubble guppies ended anyway which i am depressed about)

Report Reply

Reply by Severus the queer wizard

posted

Alan Rickman... 2001, i saw the HP movie during 2016.. I STILL LOVE HIM SM rip alan aka sev, he will be missed :(

Report Reply