Reply by katesnotcool

posted

hey i love writing fanfiction mostly about marvel 

i currently have a stucky fanfiction in editing lol
check out my work on ao3 same username:p

Report Reply

Reply by HookedOnBooks

posted

I used to read and write a lot of bandom RPF, and as I got older, I started to felt guilty, especially when the people I was reading about had wives and children. So then I just took the prompts meant for real people and used them on my OCs.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"You should read the first book in a trilogy, or two. The first one is a lot more interesting than the other one because it's more interesting than what's in it and the second is the most important part because the other one was a lot more interesting than what's in the other book and it's not the best. If it's the best one you can find out about it and then go read it, I don't think I'd recommend it." – Kameron, author of the bestseller 'A Robot'

The best books on this subject are: "A Tale of Two Robots: A Novel about the Evolution and Growth of a Robot, by David G. Burt" by John Galt and 'Burt's Tale: A Novel about the evolution and growth of the human brain' by Michael Kors, 'A Tale about a Human-Robotic-Man Robot'

The Best Books On Robots: The Science of Human Behavior by Robert B. Reich

"A Tale of two robots" is the book that inspired my idea for this book. I love how Reich's writing and writing about human beings and the way they behave is really good. I'm really happy with how Reich's writing and writing about human beings and the ways in which humans behave is good too! I'm so happy with how he writes about robots and robots and robots!

This book was inspired from the book "A Tale of Two Robots: A Novel About the evolution and grow-up of the Human-Human Brain." It was a very long read. It's very short. The first two books were very short, so it was really a good book. The third one, the first one, is very long, and it's very short, but I like that it is more interesting than the first one. I'm really happy with that!

"A Tale of Two Robots: An Autobiographical Biography of David Galt, by Robert B. Reich, published by Random House, in paperback by Simon and Schuster in 2000

"The story begins as an old woman named Sarah (Burt), who was a

Report Reply

Reply by Tyra

posted

omg yes! ive been in the danganronpa fandom for years! ive prob read every dr2 fanfic to ever exist lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Llama_legss

posted
updated

So I've been a part of fandoms and bandoms for a long time (obviously) and never really got into fanfiction as people just talked smack about it. Until now and let's just say I love it but I only read on ao3 as it is best with writing and grammar (what I have seen so far). My ships I want are together ekk!!!! But I like I really like reading Y/N, (character)/reader and (character)/you. I really enjoy reading fluff and hurt/comfort as it is just so QwQ. (I think I'm going a bit crazy over this) but anyway that my journey into fanfiction. 

Report Reply

Reply by KiethBlackLion

posted

I use fanfiction a lot to keep up my writing skills (eventually I will get off my butt and get my original novel completed).

My fanfiction is focused on Voltron: Defender of the Universe and is mostly comedic in nature. Rather than write continuations of the original series, I like to take the characters and put them in more non-traditional scenarios. Right now my active series is Popstar Princess, where I take the character of Princess Allura and make her into a popstar in which she goes through a Britany Spears inspired break down. The tone of the series, which started off as a parody of celebrities, turned into a more serious commentary on how celebrities like Spears are used by the industry and how they are left broken.

My stuff can be found at: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1115503/

Report Reply

Reply by Jaimie Leanne Killy

posted

Thank you. I'm currently working on chapter 4

Report Reply

Reply by Hebe

posted

Hey that sounds nice! Proud of you! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Jaimie Leanne Killy

posted

Yeah, I just posted my very first story on wattpad. It's about Andy Biersack, Lilith Czar, Black Veil Brides and other artists and bands tie into it. The story line is basically that Andy and Lilith have a child that no one knows about because she was kidnapped after she was born. She goes to a concert and Meet N' Greet of none other than her favorite band, Black Veil Brides. ( basically the description of the story that I wrote for it) It only has 2 chapters, and I'm working on chapter 3 when I can. It hasn't gotten that many reads(i try) , but Im really proud of it :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Hebe

posted

Reply by amma

posted

lol I've been working on a Beatles slash fanfic but I unfortunately fell out of the fandom. guess no one will ever know if John and Paul ever made it to paris :(

Report Reply