« Writing and Poetry Forum

Fanfiction writers/readers

Posted by Hebe

posted

Forum: Writing and Poetry

Any fanfiction writers/readers here from different fandoms/bandoms? I would love to connect with you guys, maybe share recs and all that nice stuff. Hit me up if you can! =P

Report Topic

61 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by amma

posted

lol I've been working on a Beatles slash fanfic but I unfortunately fell out of the fandom. guess no one will ever know if John and Paul ever made it to paris :(

Report Reply

Reply by Hebe

posted

Reply by Jaimie Leanne Killy

posted

Yeah, I just posted my very first story on wattpad. It's about Andy Biersack, Lilith Czar, Black Veil Brides and other artists and bands tie into it. The story line is basically that Andy and Lilith have a child that no one knows about because she was kidnapped after she was born. She goes to a concert and Meet N' Greet of none other than her favorite band, Black Veil Brides. ( basically the description of the story that I wrote for it) It only has 2 chapters, and I'm working on chapter 3 when I can. It hasn't gotten that many reads(i try) , but Im really proud of it :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Hebe

posted

Hey that sounds nice! Proud of you! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Jaimie Leanne Killy

posted

Thank you. I'm currently working on chapter 4

Report Reply

Reply by KiethBlackLion

posted

I use fanfiction a lot to keep up my writing skills (eventually I will get off my butt and get my original novel completed).

My fanfiction is focused on Voltron: Defender of the Universe and is mostly comedic in nature. Rather than write continuations of the original series, I like to take the characters and put them in more non-traditional scenarios. Right now my active series is Popstar Princess, where I take the character of Princess Allura and make her into a popstar in which she goes through a Britany Spears inspired break down. The tone of the series, which started off as a parody of celebrities, turned into a more serious commentary on how celebrities like Spears are used by the industry and how they are left broken.

My stuff can be found at: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1115503/

Report Reply

Reply by Llama_legss

posted
updated

So I've been a part of fandoms and bandoms for a long time (obviously) and never really got into fanfiction as people just talked smack about it. Until now and let's just say I love it but I only read on ao3 as it is best with writing and grammar (what I have seen so far). My ships I want are together ekk!!!! But I like I really like reading Y/N, (character)/reader and (character)/you. I really enjoy reading fluff and hurt/comfort as it is just so QwQ. (I think I'm going a bit crazy over this) but anyway that my journey into fanfiction. 

Report Reply

Reply by Tyra

posted

omg yes! ive been in the danganronpa fandom for years! ive prob read every dr2 fanfic to ever exist lol.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"You should read the first book in a trilogy, or two. The first one is a lot more interesting than the other one because it's more interesting than what's in it and the second is the most important part because the other one was a lot more interesting than what's in the other book and it's not the best. If it's the best one you can find out about it and then go read it, I don't think I'd recommend it." – Kameron, author of the bestseller 'A Robot'

The best books on this subject are: "A Tale of Two Robots: A Novel about the Evolution and Growth of a Robot, by David G. Burt" by John Galt and 'Burt's Tale: A Novel about the evolution and growth of the human brain' by Michael Kors, 'A Tale about a Human-Robotic-Man Robot'

The Best Books On Robots: The Science of Human Behavior by Robert B. Reich

"A Tale of two robots" is the book that inspired my idea for this book. I love how Reich's writing and writing about human beings and the way they behave is really good. I'm really happy with how Reich's writing and writing about human beings and the ways in which humans behave is good too! I'm so happy with how he writes about robots and robots and robots!

This book was inspired from the book "A Tale of Two Robots: A Novel About the evolution and grow-up of the Human-Human Brain." It was a very long read. It's very short. The first two books were very short, so it was really a good book. The third one, the first one, is very long, and it's very short, but I like that it is more interesting than the first one. I'm really happy with that!

"A Tale of Two Robots: An Autobiographical Biography of David Galt, by Robert B. Reich, published by Random House, in paperback by Simon and Schuster in 2000

"The story begins as an old woman named Sarah (Burt), who was a

Report Reply

Reply by HookedOnBooks

posted

I used to read and write a lot of bandom RPF, and as I got older, I started to felt guilty, especially when the people I was reading about had wives and children. So then I just took the prompts meant for real people and used them on my OCs.

Report Reply

Reply by katesnotcool

posted

hey i love writing fanfiction mostly about marvel 

i currently have a stucky fanfiction in editing lol
check out my work on ao3 same username:p

Report Reply

Reply by Asterhythm

posted

Been writing fanfic for (checks) literally almost 20 years next month, which is kind of scary. Yes, I was part of the FFN purge (the second one!). Now I write on Wattpad and AO3. I mostly write bandfic, but I like to think I have a pretty good grasp on what is reality and what is the remix. I enjoy mentoring young writers on Wattpad, and AO3 is where my full collection is.

That extends to you reading this, too! I don't care about the fandom or what you're writing (well, mostly). If you need help with writing, don't hesitate to DM me...oh, wait, what year is it? Ahem. You may send me an IM. Bonus points if you include emoticons :D

Report Reply

Reply by leigh

posted

i wrote a loooooot of fanfiction when i was a teen, but then as i got older, i branched off into more fictionalized and nonfiction work. now i'm reverting back to fanfics to experiment with style more and get back into characterization and dialogue. the piece i'm currently working on will be a "supernatural" (television show) fanfic that i intend to post on AO3.

Report Reply

Reply by lucipurr

posted

hii :0 im in the homestuck fandom i used to write fanfics a lot but not anymore i mostly read them now but id loe to get back into it! im happy theirs a comunity surrounding this still een if it dosent feel like it anymore. i also feel this is a god way to get my work to reach more people

Report Reply

Reply by x_VividMenace_x

posted

I write specifically Undertale fanfics, but I'd love to eventually branch out to other fandoms or maybe find others who are still alive in the Undertale fandom. 

Report Reply

Reply by Cell.Body

posted

Yes! lolz.

Report Reply

Reply by rin

posted

i'm working on sooooooo many fanfics rn but my fav i'm working on are two stranger things fics..... i haven't quite differentiated them but one's a steve harrington fic and the other's a robin buckley fic. i'm also writing a few bucky barnes (mcu) fics for a series i'm working on.

Report Reply

Reply by maximilian

posted

Hi!!

uh yeah i write fanfic lol 
dsmp?? mha?? yep.

Report Reply

Reply by Kia

posted
updated

Ya'll got me at fanfiction lmao Rn I'm working on a couple fanfictions 

Boss x Secretary (still up for debate) and a werewolf fanfiction oh and Teacher x Student 

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_Mars_StickxX

posted

hehe, ive been making a lottt of self indulgent stickfigure fanfics... ;; im trying to focus on my webcomic more tho!! 

Report Reply

Reply by diaphragm

posted

i like it when drteam and geroge kiss,,,,,

big fan.

Report Reply

Reply by BornAgainKishin

posted

I write Rocko's Modern Life fanfiction, but the last two people I mentioned it to had never heard of it, so......[disintegrates]

Report Reply

Reply by Default

posted

I mainly write one shots cause I have commitment issues, but maybe one day I'll work up the courage to actually stick to something lolol

Report Reply

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

i mostly read n write oneshots cause i have like noooo attention span but i LOVE mcr+fob bandslash, and ive been looking for good all time low fics cause theyve been one of my favorite bands FORRR EVERRR :) but one day i might finally take one of my roleplays and adapt it into a full-length fic... my star-crossed petekey au is DYING to be posted on ao3

Report Reply

Reply by austin problem

posted

i write decaydance and mcr fic sometimes ;;;

Report Reply

Reply by Miracle💛💚💙💜

posted

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4399096/WritingForMySoul12 has some awesome FF fanfiction 

Report Reply

Reply by lialeprosy

posted

i mostly write harry potter fics! right now i'm working on a cho chang x fem oc fic for nanowrimo

Report Reply

Reply by ryan riot ☆

posted
updated

i write bandom fanfics LOL im in the process of writing one currently, trying to put it into motion. kinda sucks so far but .. shrug lol

edit: uhh heres my ao3 https://archiveofourown.org/users/grenadeiumper theres a lot of different fandom fics up on here

Report Reply

Reply by Nancy

posted

trying to get into writing more, i only have one work and it was an ofmd pov blackbeard angst vent fanfic i wrote while listening to between the bars on repeat. yes i am ashamed. no i won't take it down. yes i made my irl beta it.

Report Reply

Reply by Nancy

posted

trying to get into writing more, i only have one work and it was an ofmd pov blackbeard angst vent fanfic i wrote while listening to between the bars on repeat. yes i am ashamed. no i won't take it down. yes i made my irl beta it.

Report Reply

Reply by ckatmyla

posted
updated

I was big into writing fic for the MLP fandom a few years ago. I wrote a whole trilogy of Ponyfic on Fimfiction. I also have recently written some fics for Encanto, Disenchantment, and The Owl House.

I read fic, too. Just not as much recently. My AO3 and wattpad are ckatmyla if you're interested. ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Ɛ>xX.Atlas.Xx<3

posted

I write a LOT of fanfic for Good Omens!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Vanilla

posted

I write a lot of fanfic... don't post a lot of it. I wrote over 10k of Harry Potter au's in 7th grade, a ton for Attack on Titan and the MCU. I wiped most of my bandom fanfic from the internet (I hope). I have some fanfic for Haikyuu!!. Most of the time my fanfictions stop at the outline, which leads to the death of many great ideas.

Report Reply

Reply by ˗ˏˋ hailey´ˎ˗

posted

I don't really write,   But I read a lot.   Like a lot!!!    I try to write but I always end up losing  motivation and stopping after the first chapter

Report Reply

Reply by Lavender time

posted

I love fan fictions i manly read them on ao3 i don’t like the adds on wattpad 

Report Reply

Reply by Myst-Majestic

posted

I write a lot of fanfic, originally on Tumblr then moved to AO3. Currently between fandoms. Active reader and writer.

Report Reply

Reply by Nepenthe

posted

I usually write oneshots but if I get invested enough in the story then it might end up with 3-7 chapters

Report Reply

Reply by Exch0

posted

I was working on a ateez songhwa fanfic but never finished it 

Report Reply

Reply by Wentz System

posted
updated

I read but I don't write, my favorite fic on ao3 is a ybc peterick fic

- Pete

Report Reply

Reply by SOA!

posted

Yass! tryna work on a fic I've got some structure tho but I'm a terrible procrastinator I'd love to connect with anyone! 

Report Reply

Reply by Clara <3

posted

Hey! I post fanfic lolz... Avatar (movies Cameron) and Harry Potter :P 

Report Reply

Reply by CupidRuben

posted
updated

I have like 4 posted already on Ao3 2 are from an old 1930s movie and 1 is a Lost Boys and Ginger Snaps crossover {might have to rewrite the second chapter} and last one is another Corey Haim movie. I kinda suck at writing but I'm proud of those fanfics

Report Reply

Reply by ninat

posted

Hey-hey!
I wrote like a two-part fanfic about Avatar 2, but as of right now I have fallen out the fandom so nobody will get to read the third part and know if Ao'nung will be forgiven, lmao.
Apart from that I enjoy reading fanfics of whatever character i'm hyperfixating on (like Cloud Strife or Leon Kennedy), and maybe occasionally write a drabble :P

Report Reply

Reply by beaniebooqueen

posted

hiii!!! i write warrior cats fanfiction but i never have the guts to publish it lol. i love writing stuff for the sake of my own self tho!! its a rlly good way to relax:3

Report Reply

Reply by poetica

posted

while i myself have not published fan-fiction. i often have unpublished crossover fan-works. 

Report Reply

Reply by 🌸missa🌸

posted

hello! i started writing fanfic around a year ago, and it's so fun! i mostly write for h2o: just add water and just published part 6 of my oneshot series :D

Report Reply

Reply by 🌸missa🌸

posted

hello! i started writing fanfic around a year ago, and it's so fun! i mostly write for h2o: just add water and just published part 6 of my oneshot series :D

Report Reply

Reply by Laura o.0

posted
updated

Loll its currently the start of june but i told my dear readers chapter 3 is coming march 23rd ig theyre gonna have to wqit a bit haha

Report Reply

Reply by EDEN

posted

I'm a fanfic writer! I write mostly for fandoms like twilight & the vampire diaries. I haven't published anything yet but I'm working on a Thriller Twilight AU fic right now.

Report Reply

Reply by Hal

posted

started writing a judd birch fanfic and never finished it and now I'm too scared to go back and finish lmao

Report Reply