Topic: Fanfiction writers/readers

Sort Replies:

Reply by beckbeck

posted

i love fanfiction!!!! its hard 4 me to stay interested in smth if i dont have media to consume n im real bad at rewatching stuff so fanfic helps me keep myself interested in smth i love !!!!!! ive written a couple fics, but im always sooo nervous about making sure i write characters right

Report Reply

Reply by FutureCatLady

posted

big fanfic writer here!! i write a lot of stuff for The Stanley Parable- it's the fandom that got me into fanfiction, and i just never left!!

honestly, I wanna write stuff for good omens and a book i really like called neverwhere (that has like, zero fandom >~<) but i've just never gotten around to it oof

Report Reply

Reply by Alex :)

posted

New fanfic writer here! I usually write small commissions my friends make or I just write about whatever my current interest is (w/ or w/o ships) :)

Report Reply

Reply by JINXBURGER

posted

I'm working on two steven universe fanfics rn, one has 11 pages, one has 5 pages hehe

I'm also working on a monster high (g3) fanfic but I've only wrote one paragraph and my OC that the fanfic is about... Isn't done yet...Ā 

not a fanfic but I also have my own original story rn with 2 pages :3

Report Reply

Reply by illusoryMechanist

posted
updated

As you might've guessed, I'm in the homestuck fandom primarily ATM.

Self promo:

I'm currently involved with writing Chained, a Chain Novel MSPFA. The basic idea is that one author starts and gets a week to upload as many panels as they want, then the next author takes over and the cycle repeats. I started on the first (though if you check the logs it says october- that was just when I made the adventure to add everyone in, panel content didn't start getting added till the first, but i digress.) I think we're currently on our 3rd or 4th author and are due to rotate to the next one in a couple days. It's been pretty fun so far!

Other promo:

Anything and everything EtchJetty has done, especially A Bed Of Roses (or, what if the Harry Potter series became an Isekai story starring Homestuck characters?)

Currently inactive whilst they focus on SBURB.EXE (which you should also check out,) but NEPETAQUEST 2022 by petpeta is an absolute treat (though i did just comission them to update it just a tiny smidge more so that's exciting.)

And finally, the only Dr. Brinner story on AO3 (as far as I can tell, at least.) Unfinished, and only 3 chapters long, but worth the read if you're terminally homestuckpilled (edit: like i am lol) because of the concept behind it.

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Snow

posted

I write fanfiction and such for my job, actually!

People... order NSFW versions of course, but... money's money.

Report Reply

Reply by Eli

posted

Take the AO3 demographic survey!Ā 

https://forms.gle/2kt5J17ipzcAbnFY9

Report Reply

Reply by Squazmine

posted

Reply by Wiklie

posted

I loooooveeee mha fanfiction even if i havent really been on any other side of the fandom ever :p on of my favs is The Art of Drowning on ao3 its a slash fic mermaid AU i read it more than once lol

Report Reply

Fellow fanfiction reader here!!

Tbh I tried writing, but my motivation kept dying way too fast.

I mostly read stuff on AO3 or Quotev (for some good oldies teehee) rn.

Planning to start writing sum fanfiction soon enough tho!!

Report Reply

Reply by cordz space :3

posted

yes iā€™m here representin the of mice and men fandom!! my goal is to write a fic longer than the actual novella, crossing my fingerz i have enough motivation to finish!!!

Report Reply