Topic: Any transmasc?

Sort Replies:

Reply by elijah

posted

hihi!!! im a young transmasc! >.<Β 

Report Reply

Reply by xXabyssal_augustXx

posted

Yesh! I'm a writer/musician/artist. Hobbies are probably just... gaming? & social media I guess xD

Report Reply

absolutley. I hope to get testosterone soon, but while i wait im gonna continue drawing stuff :]Β 

Report Reply

Reply by XxXSil3nT_W@tch3rXxX

posted

im FtM and i love reading, writing, drawing and playing guitar!

Report Reply

Reply by Someguyontheinternet

posted

transmasc guy here! οΌΌ(βŒ’β–½βŒ’)

I mostly just listen to music and play video games :P and I love hardcore electonic music (b α΅”β–½α΅”)b

Report Reply

Reply by pheonix_frost

posted

heyooo I'm transmasc, (he/him). I play guitar, have an absurd amount of hours on stardew valley, I love emo and pop-punk. Dms open!

Report Reply

Reply by Xander

posted

yo! very new to this website lol. Im Xander, FTM, and ive been out for around 3 or 4 years. Im learning to play guitar and drums, but mainly listen to music and try to make a visual novel

Report Reply

Reply by Eli :3

posted

HI! I’m very new to this website lol, ftm guy here :3 I play bass guitar and I love spaceΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by local_streetcat

posted

Hi!! I'm a transmasc genderqueer person and some hobbies i guess would be drawing and listening to music. I mostly listen to punk, new wave, surf rock, and indie.

Report Reply

Reply by koi_estrellitAa

posted

Hello! (Β°β–½Β°)/ my name is koi, iΒ like to draw, dance and sing. My dream is to become a japanese idol! :33

Report Reply

Reply by Aaron

posted

hey! I'm Aaron, I'm a trans man who has been out for 4 years now. I have been on T for 3, almost 4 years, and I'm hoping that this is the year I can finally get top surgery!! I'm always open to chatting :)

Report Reply

Reply by Soren

posted

Hello! I like to draw and sometimes write on Wattpad (lol) Hopefully we can be friends πŸ‘πŸ½

Report Reply

Reply by Donatello

posted

im into anything tech lol, thats mainly my hobby, my favorite music is fall out boy tho, lowkey

Report Reply

Reply by StingRay

posted

I'm transmasc :D

Report Reply

Reply by Atlas

posted

I'm Atlas, I'm transmasc and wildly autistic. I like art and music, witchcraft and spiritual shtuff, learning about politics and history and religion and different cultures and all that shite

Report Reply