« Back to the LGBTQ+ Scene Forum

Any transmasc?

Posted by Samsen

posted

Forum: LGBTQ+ Scene Group

I would love to see my fellow transmascs! Also what are you into? Your hobbies. Favorite music. Anything. Would love to see my brothers and non binary mascs out there. 

Report Topic

65 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Melrose

posted

Also what are you into? Your hobbies. Favorite music. Anything. Would love to see my brothers and non binary mascs out there.
o/ FTM/Nonbinary here. Undergoing steps towards confirming my gender identity. I listen to a little bit of everything music wise. I play City of Heroes, on the Homecoming server node, and goof off a lot on Steam. I do AI art rendering for commissions and fun both. Nice to meetcha.

Report Reply

Reply by influencedcoy

posted

hihihi !! I'm FtM i love playing guitar and being a homiesexual XDD

Report Reply

Reply by kalli

posted

hi, i spend most of my time reading and listening to music.  i listen to a lot of 90s-00s nu metal and early 2000s rock, along with some punk music.  it's nice to meet other transmascs!

Report Reply

Reply by m0nst3r_3n3rgy_4dd1ct

posted

Hi, very new to this website lol. I'm a binary trans guy, and I've been out of the closet as trans for 2.5 years now. I listen to lots of mcr, and I'm going to a reunion concert of theirs in my city. :)

Report Reply

Reply by George <3

posted

Heya I’m FtM pre t pre op! My hobbies are ukulele and guitar :D 

Report Reply

Reply by Jimmy Elton

posted

Hello, FTM currently morphing into a strange combination of Jimmy Page and Noel Fielding except I still need to stand on my chair to see the stage at any concert. I'm into rock and roll and of course the blues, where rock comes from. My aesthetic is currently an amorphous blob that never seems to stay in one place and changes pretty much every second. I'm a guitarist, traditional artist, and student of the occult.

Report Reply

Reply by Hayden

posted

Hi! A fellow Trans Masc here!

Report Reply

Reply by Milkwantsbread

posted

hi I'm Obi I'm trans masc and i really enjoy making art and i love all kinds of music (except country). 

Report Reply

Reply by appleloaf

posted

im transmasc :) im into the guitar (although im still very bad lol) 

Report Reply

Reply by keith

posted

yeah !! ftm and 20 years old, my hobbies are gaming, reading, chilling with my pets and friends and besides that i usually spend my time working or in college.

Report Reply

Reply by Mase

posted

Also what are you into? Your
hobbies. Favorite music. Anything. Would love to see my brothers and non
binary mascs out there:

hey! i'm mason and i'm 20 years old from the uk!
my hobbies are listening to music, gaming, watching youtube, reading and writing. message me if u want :)

Report Reply

Reply by Anthony

posted

hii im a trans guy ^_^

im into nu metal and 2000s emo , and i like video games 

Report Reply

Reply by anarchomuslimah

posted

hi i'm gus, 20, from the uk, i'm transmasc, he/him. i luv music, games, tattoos, sanrio, concerts, n anime! 

Report Reply

Reply by Toby Simons

posted

HI! 

FtM Demiboy here :P
I love listening to Metal and Scene music!
My favorite hobby is drawing -v-

Report Reply

Reply by Banky

posted

Hola i'm here reporting for trans masc duty

Report Reply

Reply by miles

posted

hey im a trans guy i really like drawing and cats!

Report Reply

Reply by jayden<3

posted
updated

heyy im a transmasc (he/him) im bisexual and  i like any kind of music (besides country ofc) my fav bands/singers are slipknot, nirvana, deftones, korn, radiohead, melanie martinez, mitski, etc 

i like anime and reading my fav anime is hunterxhunter and wonder egg priority and my fav book is song of achilles and girl in pieces 
i play stardew valley and colorful stage i also like fnaf 
i <333333 markiplier
i also 🚬 🍃🌬 ifykyk 

Report Reply

Reply by blub blub

posted

i love nu metal! i do a lot of art like painting n drawing. i like collecting plushes such as frog ones n clowns. i love cats anddd twilight is so bad it’s good can’t change my mind.

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_f4ngt4stic_xX

posted

Hiiii I'm transmasc (ftm nonbinary)! I like all sorts of music, especially pop punk, 80s music, and anti-roll (Kimya Dawson is my favorite musician)! I love movies, esp horror and fantasy movies!!

Report Reply

Reply by ko

posted

transmacs lesbian here! :)

Report Reply

Reply by ko

posted

transmacs lesbian here! :)

Report Reply

Reply by aquaticBiology

posted

Transmasc (trans guy, afab) here! I love drawing, investigate and talk about marine animals! I love all types of music if it haves rythm and makes me wanna dance and sing! I like the roleplay too, or talking about some of my favorite characters. 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝐦𝐚𝐯𝐞𝟕𝟕𝟕

posted

Trans masc here!I go by he/him pronouns. My hobbies are guitar, sketching, skateboarding the stereotypical type of stuff. I do band and right now I am learning ASL (American Sign Language) and I have two cats at home with me!

Report Reply

Reply by Mr Vince Whiskerz!!!!

posted

i'm transmasc!! (i also use xenogenders lol) my name is vincent, i use mew/nya/star/plush pronouns and i love drawing!!

Report Reply

Reply by tyler✩тайлер

posted

Hey! A transmasc here! I’m just looking for friends ^^

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted

I am also am FTM lad, I go by He/Him. : )

Report Reply

Reply by Ghostie

posted

Ello! My name’s Kasper, I’m into D&D, gaming, anime, and playing my guitar! I also pick up a new hobby and become completely obsessed in it for like 2-3 weeks but then never pick it up again so you could count those as hobbies too haha!

Report Reply

Reply by evan

posted

Hai I'm ftm, I enjoy anime, music, and cats!!

Report Reply

Reply by zaph (•◡•)/

posted

omg hi . im ftm !! i like music, britcoms, muppets, drawing, writing, and all kind of funny little creatures . so glad there r other transmascs on this website :] we rock

Report Reply

Reply by voxxane

posted

heyo! im a transmasc myself

i enjoy rythm games and playing the piano

Report Reply

Reply by DEGENEROSITY

posted

Seems I’m late to this party lmao

FtM Demiboy here! 

Yep…

Uh…

Anyways, see ya!

Report Reply

Reply by transwolfman

posted

Transwolfman here, hehe. I play MMOs like World of Warcraft and currently I've been addicted to Eurobeat but I love 80s and 90s Rock.

Report Reply

Reply by Malen

posted

Hello!! My name is Malen/Jean! I'm a trans guy [I also have xenogenders]!! My pronouns are [He/They/It]!

I love horror games and Splatoon! My hobby is drawing and making bead bracelets! And my favorite song is either "sleep awake" or "ghosting" by mother mother! 

I hope everyone is having an amazing day/night!!!

Report Reply

Reply by BerryisReady

posted

I consider myself transmasc nonbinary! (afab) (He/She pronouns)

I listen to music with rock, or pop influences the most often (set it off, haloscene, The dear hunter)

My main hobbies are doing random stuff with yarn (like poorly attempting to crochet or braiding into a friendship-style bracelet) or digital art. 

Report Reply

Reply by BerryisReady

posted

OH I forgot to say I also like Jazmin Bean and melanie martinez!

Report Reply

Reply by v4mp1r3.b4t_

posted

Hi hello!! im michael! idrk what the gender is right now, but transmasc works (he/it and any other neos/xenos). i love batman and goth music (the cure <3) and i also love reading. hope you guys are all doing great !!!

Report Reply

heyooo! i literally just made my profile today, nice to see that theres communities like this with other transmascs too! hi guys lol

Report Reply

Reply by ♡ Zie ♡

posted

hiii I'm nonbinary transmasc! I play a lot of video games and do anime-style digital art. I'm also really into Studio Ghibli movies. for music I mostly like pop punk / emo stuff and also some alt rock & folk punk and a few pop artists. my favorites bands are Taking Back Sunday, Dashboard Confessional, Fall Out Boy, AJJ, and Mother Mother.

Report Reply

Reply by 3Y3_S0R3_CH@RL!3

posted
updated

Yoooooooooo I'm trans masc and my hobbies are writing and photography! My favorite music is anything by cavetown or the girl in red. Also I'm gay

Report Reply

Reply by gasstationsushie

posted

im trans ftm, and i have a mega hyperfixation on trey parker and matt stone!!! i love all music (mostly) and reading philosophy!

Report Reply

Reply by Archie

posted

Trans(neu)masc dude clocking in; my favorite things are probably goofy old experimental webcomics, computers, and EDM/avant-garde tunezs. super neat to see so many replies on this thread =D

Report Reply

Reply by canesauce

posted

ayoo!! i love music thats all i do anymore 

Report Reply

Reply by ★ 𝒱ℐ𝒮ℋ𝒜 ★

posted

Hello! Fellow transmasc here!! How are you!! ^^

Report Reply

Reply by ★ 𝒱ℐ𝒮ℋ𝒜 ★

posted
updated

Hello! Fellow transmasc here!! How are you!! ^^

I am a hobby artist, singer, and sometimes I roleplay x3

Report Reply

Reply by Sam (AUTOPLAY)

posted

nonbinary transmasc, rlly into queen atm but also enjoy messing with pc games. i use any but prefer he/she most of the time! hopefully can meet other queen fans here

Report Reply

Reply by -☆Lancey☆-

posted

Ayy I'm a transmasc and some of my interests are vrchat!! Dancing and working out tryna get a lil hunky but not to much yk XD Also really looking for more friends especially other transmasc around my age im 16 btw so if u see this hmu!! 

Report Reply

Reply by n0x

posted

Female to male/nonbinary 

I hobbies are. 

making kandi stuff 

reading 

making stories.

my favorite music 

king for a day by pierce the veil and kellin Quinn. 

random fact about me  I love cats a little more than dogs ngl     

Report Reply

Reply by Xav

posted

I'm nonbinary and I've been on T for two years. I love music a lot, especially stuff in the goth realm (Depeche Mode anyone?), but I also like hip-hop and K-pop. Hardcore is super cool too, I really like powerviolence. I want to get top surgery after I graduate [in about a year] but I don't know if I'll have enough money by then :(

Report Reply

Reply by elijah

posted

hihi!!! im a young transmasc! >.< 

Report Reply

Reply by elijah

posted

hihi!!! im a young transmasc! >.< 

Report Reply