« General Forum

Dear So and So...

Posted by KOM

posted
updated

Forum: General

Write a quick personal letter to anyone or anything.

Dear November,
Really...the 18th already? Can you slow it down a little, thanks in advance.

Dear Spacehey administration,
How about getting some mods in here to clean up some of these spam threads
Don't pretend you don't see it

Report Topic

85 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kat

posted

Dear all nighter

Are you ready for me?

I'm here if you need me

Love Kat

Report Reply

Reply by marmot

posted
updated

Dear wind,

You can stop making all that noise out there now. I get it your strong. Sheesh, keep it down

Report Reply

Reply by Abby

posted

Dear bed, I'll be there in just a few minutes. ..sheesh calm down

Love, 

me

Report Reply

Reply by Larkin

posted

Dear people who post in threads and say hi and then disappear never to be seen in the forums again.
Why you do that?

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Dear the person talking abt hairspray, I SEE THAT FUCKING HOODIE, WHERE DID U GET IT IVE BEEN WANTING A HOODIE LIKE THAT FOR TWO YEARS I NEED TO KNOW BUT IDK HOW TO ASK UUUUU

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Dear the person behind one of my favorite multimedia projects. Why did you have to make this fucking depressed, short, emo cat boy so likable???? He has been consuming my thoughts for the past few hours and I want to know what spell was cast to do this??? 

Report Reply

Reply by vic_zombi3

posted

dear hairspray,

ur great and all, but if ur gonna make my hair super crunchy, at least keep it in place

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Dear the guy behind one of the best (imo) multimedia projects of all time,

Why did u have to make the guy who takes selfies during hostage situations so relatable?

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Dear my 97 mental illnesses

Please just let me do my hw I disappoint my dad enough already we don’t need to add to it. Also please stop making me afraid of my friends leaving me bc I made one poorly timed comment, thank you. And while you’re at it, I would also like it if you stopped making me randomly hate people just because they did one small thing that upset me, that’d be much appreciated. Now please let me finish this line of reasoning for my English paper, it is due tonight and I don’t know which one of you is responsible for this but ADHD, ik ur involved somehow, and it’d be very nice of you to introduce me to all the other mental problems you’ve been working with to make my life hell, thank you! :)

- sincerely the random guy who just wants to research healthcare in peace without getting upset or distracted every 5 minutes

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted

Dear my English teacher

Please, I beg, give me a decent grade, my research notes have taken up 1 1/5 of a google doc page and I am screaming-

Report Reply

Reply by UrlocalPossum

posted
updated

Dear the person I love too much to describe

I don’t know how to tell you I love you because I’m afraid of how much it will hurt when you reject me. I’m afraid of you leaving me if it gets awkward. I just want to tell you so bad, I want you to hold me and tell me everything will be alright when I’m sad, I want you to celebrate with me when I’m happy, I want you to kiss me, I want you to love me as much as I love you. I know it’s probably not likely but I wish it was. I want to tell you how I feel but I’m to scared of my feelings. They hurt me so much. I wish you had the ability to see past all my jokes and facades I make to avoid my emotions. I wish you could embrace the real me. Maybe then I’ll finally know who I am. I know you don’t love me like this but I can’t help it and it hurts. Sometimes I think I might be lucky and maybe you do love me, but in the end I know most people won’t, so the chance is small. Just promise we can still hang out if you reject me, because I’m scared of what will happen and what I’ll do to myself if I lose you completely.

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear how do you follow that post,

Umm…..hump day rules!

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Snow

posted

To Whom it May Concern,

It really hurt. I know we were just kids and you wanted to be involved in things, as did I... and we were best friends so it should have been okay.

Thing is... it really hurt when you asked me to the 8th grade dance "because you had a crush on me"... knowing I really, really dug ya that way.

You introduced me to my still-favorite band, Green Day, and made me love music even more. We were outcasts in our school and it's beneath that veil of circumstance I figured... "could we try?"

You don't like big girls, though.  Everyone treated you like shit and I loved your corny jokes and the deep sense of acceptance behind those blue eyes. To this day I've lost you to video games and distance, both physical and psychological, definitely emotional... but I'll always miss the charm we could have been together.

But wow... did that hurt. Finding out you didn't really feel that way about me.

But I think now what hurts most... is when I message you with something hilarious and all I receive is "Lol" or an emoji. Who or whatever took you away, I hate them. They made you let go of everything around you... everything that I've always desired to help you gain back.

But that veil is lifted, isn't it?

I guess part of me still loves you. I remember the kids we were and in those moments... we were happy.

To whom it may concern... I miss you and I'll be here if you ever decide to come home.

Love always,
Jessica Snow (Snowy)

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear Thread Ranters

Can’t we just have fun in the forum without all this nonsense?
Write a pm if you’re that upset 

Sincerely
Frankie

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear clock

I feel you’ve been stuck on the same numbers for the past hour.
Let’s move it along please

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear people that have disappeared from Spacehey,

Please come back

Report Reply

Reply by Trey

posted

Dear large chili with hot sauce that I devoured an hour ago,

TUMS PLEASE

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear construction outside my window

Why? Saturday? Before 7?
fml

Report Reply

Reply by Jillybean

posted

Dear break time,

Why does time move faster during you but slower when I'm working?

Oh see, it's time to get back to work already, see you in the blink of an eye again tomorrow.

Report Reply

Reply by SlyCooperReloadCoded

posted

Dear Reailty,

Would you please stop screwing me and let a girl take your place?
*wink*

Sincerely,
SlyCooperReloadCoded

Report Reply

Reply by dreamie ♡

posted

dear patchouli

your fur is so soft and feathery, and you're so cute with your big eyes and head-butts. your voice is so high pitched and sweet as well.
also, you don't cuddle with me much, but that makes it all the more special when you do.

i wonder if you're secretly an angel?

Report Reply

Reply by Jillybean

posted

Dear AN

We haven't had any updates in awhle. I'm hoping everything is ok with you and you didn't lose interest in the website.
Hope to see you soon

Report Reply

Reply by ♠ 𝕷𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓 ♠

posted

Dear Rory (mydog)

how do you still look like a puppy in your 40's? I want to look like you in my 40's

Report Reply

Reply by (: Ash :)

posted

Dear Alarm,

Thank you for finally being loud enough to wake me up. I wasn't late today!

Report Reply

Reply by Trey

posted

Dear on-hold music, 

I’ve been listening to you for 5 minutes and now I don’t want to talk to a representative.

Report Reply

Reply by Trey

posted

Dear long pants,

You tried to send me a mental warning to bring you out today, but I didn't listen. 
Sorry

Report Reply

Reply by Trey

posted

Dear Spaceheyers in love,

Happy Valentines Day

Report Reply

Reply by Amish

posted

Dear hangover,

Can you please let me get a little work done first and then we can figure your problem out.

Report Reply

Reply by Anastasia ⦻

posted

Dear girl at my register,

thank you for complimenting my eyeliner, you made my day :)

Report Reply

Reply by Emm

posted

Dear Becks

I think we're getting your storm tomorrow, but it's all ice for us. UGH! 

Dear Spring

We miss you

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear payday tomorrow

Welcome back

Report Reply

Reply by KOM

posted

Dear plow, 

Wtf?? I just unburied the sidewalk from when you covered it again an hour ago.

Grrrrr

Report Reply

Reply by MVP

posted

Dear Super Bowl box pool

Please don't let me get numbers 5 and 2

Report Reply

Reply by Trey

posted

Dear NFL playoff pool

Hitting you would be fire, how 'bout we shoot a win my way.

Report Reply

Reply by Presley

posted

Dear spring,

Please hurry!

Report Reply

Reply by MVP

posted

Dear Friday forum people

Who's drinkin tonight?

Report Reply

Reply by MIZ

posted

Dear Careless Whisper,

I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm. Though it's easy to pretend I know you're not a fool. I should've known better than to cheat a friend and waste the chance that i'd been given. So I'm never gonna dance again. The way I danced with you...oohhhhhh

Report Reply

Reply by Emm

posted

Dear tummy,

Food is on the way, I promise. 

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear Food Trucks cooking right outside my window,

I'll see you in 1/2 hour. 

Report Reply

Reply by puppie

posted

dear my cat,

you saved me even if you dont even know it. you are like my child and i feel more loved than i ever have when im with you. every time you lay on me i never want to disturb you. it takes all my willpower to resist your pleading eyes when you want me to feed you extra treats. i cant think about a life without you. i show you off to everyone i meet at any opportunity. but more than anything else, i want you to know, you are a silly little goose.

Report Reply

Reply by Trey

posted

Dear January,

So far so good. Keep the momentum going.

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear Hump Day,

The week is half done and the year will be too. I'll drink to that.

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear Becks

Feeling much better.  It was a quick cold, but it left just in time for me to go back to work. lol

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear cold,

Thanks for waiting for Christmas morning to decide to make an appearance

Report Reply

Reply by Presley

posted

Dear Frankie

AHHHHHH,
Aww Merry Christmas Frankie and everyone in General Forum

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear General Forum

Merry Christmas everyone

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear Becks 

LOL what a classic!

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Dear cold going around the office

Please skip me

Report Reply

Reply by Trey

posted

Dear Emm,

What's wrong with more football? lol

Report Reply

Reply by Emm

posted

Dear NFL

I'm already confused. An earlier game today as well as regular Monday night football, then another game tomorrow?

Report Reply