Topic: Do you have a fictional character that had a huge influence on your style ?

Sort Replies:

Reply by dirtt

posted

SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!

hes just like me fr....

Report Reply

Reply by 1uv_mar๐Ÿ’Ÿ

posted

Regina George from mean girls and Maddy Perez from euphoria changed the way I dress, act, and think about life lol

Report Reply

Reply by Schnappi

posted

Ada Wong from Resident evil

Before i wore whatever fitted me but she inspired me to completely change my style and i regret nothing >///<

Report Reply

Reply by 1nonly

posted

mine is jessepinkman and jane from breaking badjesse pinkman outfit that i would definitely use

Report Reply

Reply by BULAN

posted

honestly Elektra Abundance from Pose she's too iconic

Report Reply

Reply by THORN

posted

Fyodorย Dostoevsky, both the character from bungo stray dogs and the actual writer. Aswell asย Moriarty the Patriot prettyย much everyone from that show.

Report Reply

Reply by Valentina(autoplay!)

posted

i think that the style of the caracters in Scott Pilgrim(comics,serie,movie) influenced my style ALOT, especially the women

Report Reply

Reply by Ariana

posted

literally any characters from winx club, bratz, monster high, and barbie movies

Report Reply

Reply by sol

posted

Sol Fine from The Nanny!!
My goal in this life is to look as good as her :)

Report Reply

Reply by sol

posted

Sol Fine from The Nanny!!
My goal in this life is to look as good as her :)

Report Reply

Reply by frabk

posted

frank morrison from dbd the legion his style is literally ๐Ÿ‡

Report Reply

Reply by GEEK

posted
updated

TOTALLY!!! Literally ALL of the Soul Eater cast + Light Yagami from death note (just death note in general tbh) are huge fashion inspo for meeeee

I mean look at THEMMMMM

Report Reply

Reply by abby

posted

jane margolis ofcย 

Report Reply

Reply by Ch3rriCola_

posted

Definitely Misa from Deathnote, Nana from Nana, Jennifer from Jennifer body, Nancy form The Craft, and the entire wardrobe of Lisa Franknstein

Report Reply

Reply by cowcat_with_a_hat

posted

the character who probably influenced my style the most waz nina cortex from the crash bandicoot series of gamez shez a icon really XD

Report Reply

Reply by ๐Ÿฆ‡ Clover ๐Ÿฆ‡

posted

love how we're all admitting to styling ourselves after anime characters, incredible stuff

anyway mine is sakura konomoto (card captor sakura)

Report Reply

Reply by marumizer

posted

I've styled myself after many characters, I think. The ones that come to mind are Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler, Misa Amane from Death Note.. likely a Persona character or two, and Celestia Ludenburg back when I was fairly into the first Danganronpa game.ย 

Other Media that changed my brain chemistry isย Cantarella by Kurousa-Pย (or, more likely, any of those classical Kaito vocaloid songs.)ย 

Report Reply

Reply by De Pointe Du Lac

posted

Nancy from The Craft & Misa from Death Note mostly

Report Reply

Reply by โ–ณCCRUFAN0918274536โ–ณ

posted

Deffo Amy Blue from the Doom Generation and Audrey Horne from Twin Peaks!!

Report Reply

Reply by Murip!!

posted

Yo supongo que Katsuki bakugo, shoto todoroki, y blair waldorfย 

Report Reply

Reply by uncannyCharlie

posted

violet baudelair from a series of unfortunate events, also jinx from arcane and bella baxter from poor things

Report Reply

Reply by Eklipse!!

posted

For me it was deff sun from security breach. Also glitter force, I loved the colorful style of it.

Report Reply