« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Do you have a fictional character that had a huge influence on your style ?

Mine is Renji from Bleach

Renji Abarai Photo: RENJI | Bleach anime, Bleach characters, Bleach renji

Report Topic

120 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by De Pointe Du Lac

posted

Nancy from The Craft & Misa from Death Note mostly

Report Reply

Reply by marumizer

posted

I've styled myself after many characters, I think. The ones that come to mind are Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler, Misa Amane from Death Note.. likely a Persona character or two, and Celestia Ludenburg back when I was fairly into the first Danganronpa game. 

Other Media that changed my brain chemistry is Cantarella by Kurousa-P (or, more likely, any of those classical Kaito vocaloid songs.) 

Report Reply

Reply by 🦇 Clover 🦇

posted

love how we're all admitting to styling ourselves after anime characters, incredible stuff

anyway mine is sakura konomoto (card captor sakura)

Report Reply

Reply by cowcat_with_a_hat

posted

the character who probably influenced my style the most waz nina cortex from the crash bandicoot series of gamez shez a icon really XD

Report Reply

Reply by Ch3rriCola_

posted

Definitely Misa from Deathnote, Nana from Nana, Jennifer from Jennifer body, Nancy form The Craft, and the entire wardrobe of Lisa Franknstein

Report Reply

Reply by abby

posted

jane margolis ofc 

Report Reply

Reply by GEEK

posted
updated

TOTALLY!!! Literally ALL of the Soul Eater cast + Light Yagami from death note (just death note in general tbh) are huge fashion inspo for meeeee

I mean look at THEMMMMM

Report Reply

YI think.... Clona and Gumball?

Report Reply

Reply by frabk

posted

frank morrison from dbd the legion his style is literally 🐇

Report Reply

Reply by sol

posted

Sol Fine from The Nanny!!
My goal in this life is to look as good as her :)

Report Reply

Reply by sol

posted

Sol Fine from The Nanny!!
My goal in this life is to look as good as her :)

Report Reply

Reply by Ariana

posted

literally any characters from winx club, bratz, monster high, and barbie movies

Report Reply

Reply by Valentina(autoplay!)

posted

i think that the style of the caracters in Scott Pilgrim(comics,serie,movie) influenced my style ALOT, especially the women

Report Reply

Reply by THORN

posted

Fyodor Dostoevsky, both the character from bungo stray dogs and the actual writer. Aswell as Moriarty the Patriot pretty much everyone from that show.

Report Reply

Reply by BULAN

posted

honestly Elektra Abundance from Pose she's too iconic

Report Reply

Reply by 1nonly

posted

mine is jessepinkman and jane from breaking badjesse pinkman outfit that i would definitely use

Report Reply

Reply by Schnappi

posted

Ada Wong from Resident evil

Before i wore whatever fitted me but she inspired me to completely change my style and i regret nothing >///<

Report Reply

Reply by 1uv_mar💟

posted

Regina George from mean girls and Maddy Perez from euphoria changed the way I dress, act, and think about life lol

Report Reply

Reply by dirtt

posted

SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!

hes just like me fr....

Report Reply

Reply by ⚰️xXkatXx🦇

posted

jade from victo

Report Reply

Reply by bbpoltergiest

posted

mmm, i guess nana osaki inspire me a lot xD

Report Reply

Reply by itzmeIsaac_

posted

Kirara from jujutsu kaisen!

Report Reply

Reply by cloadetta

posted

Misa Amane from Deathnote had a huge influence on my style I think🙏 But so has Draculara & Clawdeen from Monster High

Report Reply

Reply by scara

posted

marceline (AT) and the hex girls!

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

aubrey from omori

Report Reply

Reply by Chelly

posted

I used to watch this sci-fi show, and one of the characters had a short black bob with purple streaks that would always dangle over one eye. I thought it was the coolest shit I'd ever seen in my entire 6 years of existence– buuut I can't remember what show it was for the life of me D:

Report Reply

Reply by bbpoltergiest

posted

i guess Lain n Re-l from ergo proxy  :3

Report Reply

Reply by kaori

posted
updated

risa, mikako from neighborhood stories, yukari, arashi and miwako from paradise kiss, 

Report Reply

Reply by Ridley

posted

METTATON FROM UNDERTALE!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by liz violet

posted
updated

yea i got 3 vibeo game companys that got my fashion choices by the balls!

SEGA, ATLUS & Square Enix

i got those chunky "barefoot" style shoes, mid-rise bootcut jeans, and a denim peacoat. i WILL spend over $100 for those shoes, but everything else is discount stores and thrifting.

if its not based on them its bratz and other 2000's to 2010 doll lines.

Report Reply

Reply by nikko

posted

when i was younger i had a lot of phases where id take inspiration from fictional characters. i remember back when i hyperfixated on jjba, id try and dress like jolyne kujo. or when i had my black butler phase, i wouldnt go a day without wearing red. i even dyed my hair. red has always been deeply special to me, but grelle encouraged me to start wearing it in large amounts. when i was a tween i went through a phase of wearing bandannas because of kokichi ouma. more recently though, i started wearing bandages because of osamu dazai from bsd. i have to say that they genuinely feel so nice to wear, i really like the way hug my skin.

my style nowadays is a big patchwork quilt of things that are/were special to me. while these phases have been personally kind of embarrassing for me, im glad that they've impacted my style at the end of it all

Report Reply

Reply by nikki!

posted

ginger and brigitte from ginger snaps have changed my fashion sense forever tbh!

Report Reply

Reply by Selma

posted

Misa Amane

Report Reply

Reply by Mira_weeb

posted

For me its a mixture of Futaba from Persona 5 and Dr Flug from Villainous

Report Reply

Reply by chuuya

posted

definetly chuuya nakahara from bsd like bro got me love fedoras 

Report Reply

Reply by frankie ♱

posted

Not a fictional character but Peter Steele and Kurt Cobain :)

Report Reply

Reply by Peurz

posted

Hell yeah elvira she inspires my make up alot

Report Reply

Reply by bimcon

posted

Jesse Pinkman I suppose 

Report Reply

Reply by Jaiden (〃^▽^〃)

posted

max (from hocus pocus i forgor his last name tho) and rodrick heffly from the movies r literally my icons!!

Report Reply

Reply by (๑ > ᴗ < ๑) lydia ⋆˚🍥˖°

posted
updated

hachi from nana is def my biggest fashion inspo! along with misa amane from death note. they both have great style and i plan to dress more like them in the future

Report Reply

Reply by XxR4wrxX

posted

Definitely a tiktoker called 'clawed beauty"  

Report Reply

Reply by delilah <3

posted

my style changes from day to day but since i watched buffy the vampire slayer a few years ago, i find myself gravitating towards unique pieces that i could see willow wearing 

Report Reply

Reply by Callie

posted

ohh deff honestly not really expected but i dressed exactly like mabel from gravity falls when i was super young cuz i rlly liked unicorns and colorful stuff

now i dress kinda y2k, obviously not all the time but i try to

any characters from anything ive seen from the 90s or eaarly 2000s is kiiiiinda how i dress, more what the real teens wore not like the shows

idk man

Report Reply

Reply by Callie

posted

ohh deff honestly not really expected but i dressed exactly like mabel from gravity falls when i was super young cuz i rlly liked unicorns and colorful stuff

now i dress kinda y2k, obviously not all the time but i try to

any characters from anything ive seen from the 90s or eaarly 2000s is kiiiiinda how i dress, more what the real teens wore not like the shows

idk man

Report Reply

Reply by Vera

posted

I don't have a specific genre of characters, but I can definitely see a pattern here. 

Harley Quinn, Tiffany Ray, Angel Dust, Miss Heed, Verosika Mayday, Envy Adams, Juliet Starling, and the list goes onnnn.

Mostly just a lot of edgy, punky girls and some other stuff mixed in lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by CYB3RSICK !!

posted
updated

super generic probably but Draculaura from Monster High, Raven from Ever After High and Misa/Mello from Death Note <3 They got me into the alt community 

Report Reply

Reply by rayley !!

posted

Jesse pinkman from breaking bad! And his gf (^_−)−☆

Report Reply

Reply by CHAKA 𓆩♱𓆪

posted

ashamed to say but Johnny test also the blue mf from groj band they get it

Report Reply

Reply by apolaustic

posted

for me, anyone from NANA really lol. 

And Lain in pretty dripped out too tbh...

Report Reply

Reply by Zombie/Robbie

posted

Any character I like with a red or purple collar scheme 

Report Reply