« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Anime recommendations?

hi! i used to never be too fond of  romance animes and/or slice of life animes but recently i started to dig them! if anyone has any favs that they would recommend that would be great <3 tysm in advance

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by komasan

posted

yes i have some but apologies if u aren't interested in them as these r just what i enjoyed and we might have different tastes

slice of life: tanaka kun is always listless, i like the relaxed atmosphere of it | saiki k, rlly funny
romance: ahh i always prefer the love stories from mangas that dont have anime adaptations yet but uh, nijiro days is nice and, i think, underrated so u mightn't heard of it yet? 

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_J4GG3RK1MBL3Y_xX

posted

your lie in april is rlly cute! also carole & tuesday

Report Reply

Reply by Liv

posted

Anything based off of ai yazawas mangas, fruits basket, horimiya, maid sama, ohshc, kamisama kiss

Report Reply

Reply by Ginelle

posted

My Dress Up Darling, 100%

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

RE: Liv

• "Anything based off of ai yazawas mangas, fruits basket, horimiya, maid sama, ohshc, kamisama kiss"

Although I loved the first Fruits Basket anime (haven't finished the newer one) I will say that it is one of the most lacking anime adaptions in comparison to what is included in the original anime series that I have ever seen. I definitely recommend the show but for sure reading the manga is a must!

Also OHSHC is forever a guilty pleasure ♡

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day is a beautiful slice of life anime if you're in the mood to get up in your feelings a lil bit

Report Reply

Reply by shappy!!

posted

any sherlock holmes related anime!!! sherlock hound is my favorite tho

Report Reply

Reply by Elena

posted

i would recommend Kids on the Slope!! it's my all time favorite anime :) i would consider it a slice of life, definitely a very music heavy anime centered around jazz in the 1960s

Report Reply

Reply by Guro (^_−)−☆

posted
updated

His and her circumstances, is one of my favorites

Report Reply