« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

what is best star war

i like the one wheere luk go like "NOOOOOOOO NONOON NO NO NON O NON N ON THAT IMPOISLBE" and the r on e where darthvade go like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" n shitz

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kristie

posted

that one is the empire strikes back.

Report Reply

Reply by Giuseppe

posted

The old trilogy

Report Reply

Reply by !!!Rammy!!!

posted

the one where the guy hits the other guy with the lightstick 

Report Reply

Reply by ATG All Tyme da G

posted
updated

Empire then Rogue One

Report Reply

Reply by Drywall

posted

The real star war is the friends we made along the way.

Report Reply

Reply by mariah

posted

i like the ones with natalie portman 

Report Reply

Reply by Limabean

posted

The Force Awakens

Report Reply

Reply by Pauly Francis MEGAN!!!!!!

posted

STAR WARS FRICKING SUCKS!!!!!!! WATCH BAT MAN OR IRON MAN OR CAPTIN AMERICA OR BIG NATE OR FORT NITE VIDIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Qoheleth

posted

The original trilogy was the best, unless you are interested in a fan edit... Star Wars Abridged made me actually enjoy content from the prequel trilogy...I kid you not. Have yet to watch Star Wars Abridged III for the Disney era edit.

But the Force Awakens was okay, The Last Jedi was dull. The Rise of Skywalker I have already forgotten.

My personal favorite of the original trilogy was A New Hope. While many say Empire Strikes Back was the best...it was a bit more serious and can be just a bit of a dull rewatch. Surprisingly many reviews when it came out thought it was dull despite it now being considered the best of the franchise.  

Report Reply

Reply by Giuseppe

posted

Reply by ymir

posted

revenge of the sith !

Report Reply

Reply by Dobbler :)

posted

Ngl when the empire striked back I shit my pants 

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse

posted

Reply by GhoulEnthusiast

posted

none really. the depiction of gouls in star wars is lackluster at BEST. jabba the hutt is not a ghoul. no matter how much you convince me. ive studyed ghouls inside and out and can confirm ghouls dont look like jabba. thank you

Report Reply

Reply by maija

posted

Return of the jedi :p

Report Reply