alfredo is bad
Topic: Unpopular opinions
Reply by Kinnie
Summer is the best season;
Reply by H I M E
Buying a pre-built PC is more sensible than building a PC yourself.
It's not as easy to build your own PC; and while it's really cool to do so, it's just completely outside of what the majority of people can do. It is much more cost efficient to buy a pre-assembled unit with insurance than it is to buy and insure each individual part of an expensive Lego set. And there's always the risk of spending a metric ton of money, only to mess up on the build.
Reply by Dragonsalt
I'll give like a culture take, an political take, a food take, and a tech take.
1. "wokeism" has gone too far in lots of aspects of online media. While I agree that some people can be "problematic" we probably shouldn't be unilaterally deleting them off social media without a clear breach of ToS.
2. Biden has been doing soooo much better than anyone ever expected and is passing unprecedented legistlation.
3. I refuse to believe that anyone likes the taste of beer. I've tried several different brands of beer and it's just all disgusting. Seriously just how do people do it.
4. You don't need to keep 9384928492 pictures on your phone taking up massive amounts of space. Once you take a picture you want to keep upload it to Google Drive or something since they provide free storage. Actually insane how many people I've seen that have absurd amounts of pictures on their phones.
Reply by Bottle O' Glue
Here are mine:
Nickelback is better than Metallica (Nickelback is the bottom of the barrel, Metallica is a tripping hazard in Hell :) )
Sonic Adventure 1 is better than Sonic Adventure 2
The original Backrooms post is better than the newer stuff (the newer lore is great, but it detracts from the mystery)
CGI was better from 2007 to 2009 (I would say 2000 to 2010 because of LotR, but there is SO MUCH bad CGI from around then that I would look like a fool)
The Commodore 64 is cooler than modern computers
And finally, ceramic cartridges on a turntable sound better than most high-end stuff
Reply by Jada
I know a lot of people hate pineapple on their pizza, but hear me out: I actually kind of...like it? I know, I know, it's like totally bizarre, but there's something about the sweet tanginess of the pineapple that really does it for me. Don't get me wrong, I love a good classic pepperoni pizza too, but sometimes it's fun to switch things up and go for something a little unexpected, ya know?
1. Oreos dunked in tea is the shit
2. Using the “x interest is your whole personality” is a shit insult, I’m sorry you never get super deep in your interests that you learn new life skills by analyzing whatever you’re interested in but that doesn’t mean you get to go around insulting people for being passionate about their interests, in fact, some of us can’t really help it.
3. The best pizza toppings are: pineapple, black olives, and goat cheese, if you wanna fight me on this, we’re brawling in the Jewel Osco parking lot/j
Reply by Ridley
- Tiktok and trendhopers has ruined creativity and originality when it comes to fashion.
-Pineapple does NOT belong on pizza.
-People who are racist, fat-shame, are homophobic/transphobic, and that judge in general SUCK and should be held accountable for their actions.
- Cats are better than dogs.
- Michael Jackson was a good person and is innocent.
Reply by vic_zombi3
- coffee is disgusting
- white chocolate is rlly good
- reeses are overrated
- all skittles taste the same
- i love cats just as much as i love dogs. i genuinely can't pic 1
- scenecore and scene are 2 different things. hyperpop is NOT scene
- scenecore ppl are usually rlly cool! modernizing a style isnt necessarily a bad thing
I got another one:
J.D. from Heathers is NOT hot, he is ugly as shit and a disgusting person, his tragic past doesn’t excuse his actions.
(Istfg with how poor Veronica’s tastes in men are I could probably pull her and I have the personality of a nuclear bomb placed inside the sun-)