« General Forum

Unpopular opinions

Posted by Draxdoll

posted

Forum: General

What are some of your unpopular opinions?

Mine are:
Pineapple on pizza tastes gross
Disney live actions are good, at least I enjoyed them
The emo phase wasn't as cringy as some people claim it to be
y2k fashion> than todays fashion

Please be nice to each other :3

Report Topic

105 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Magpie the Worst

posted
updated

Everyone always thought I was weird because I didn’t like jelly beans

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Today's horror movies aren't as scary as older horror movies

Report Reply

Reply by xX_toto_Xx

posted

Unpopular opinions in no particular order

- Ketchup is disgusting 
- Fanta is overrated 
- Still water tastes bad
- We all need to collectively apologize to Kristen Stewart, Miley Cyrus, Megan Fox, Courtney Love and Britney Spears for the way we treated them in the 00's and 10's 
- Carrots are only tasty when not cooked 
- Cargo pants are a bop and always have been 
- lace code do not matter any more because it's been bastardized by capitalism and fashion
- boys who only get their news from reddit are not to be trusted 
- elitism is forever going to be our own downfall

Report Reply

Reply by Brandon

posted

A very unpopular opinion for me is I think all lunchmeat is disgusting. Never did like it, never will. Most people can't wrap their head around it.

Report Reply

Reply by geekout

posted

Cancel Dr. Seuss, his entire catalog, not just those six books.

Don't like watermelon.

Report Reply

Reply by ♥~ +Sara+~ ♥

posted

UFO's are fake

Report Reply

Reply by Dankgoth

posted

I'm about to get some hate for this but:

I Will most likely never watch mha in my life- I tried to but couldn't get into it

And junko from danganronpa is kinda overrated I mean why her of all people to be one of the most liked characters in danganronpa?

Report Reply

Reply by Vandre

posted

I like liqourice.

Report Reply

Reply by Frankie

posted

Baseball is just a really boring sport

Report Reply

Reply by Eamon

posted

Watching sports in general is overrated. Would rather play a pick up game with friends or go do some physical activity of my own.

Report Reply

Reply by Steve Raines

posted

Aerith is gonna survive FF7R

Report Reply

Reply by josie

posted

men look better in makeup.

--------------------------------
       change my mind

Report Reply

Reply by Steve Raines

posted

FF7R is NOT a sequel.

Report Reply

Reply by SafeInSanity

posted

What I have to say matters!

Report Reply

Reply by Ghost

posted

my most unpopular opinion is that i  H A T E Dumbledore from the harry potter movies and books. he’s just a horrible character 

Report Reply

Reply by cutieplushtrap

posted

uncooked carrots not cool, idk if its because they taste bad or bcuz they hurt my tounge.. cooked carrots is the only way

Report Reply

Reply by cutieplushtrap

posted

waterparks (the band) is overrated.

belgian waffles arent rly that good without anything on them.
i think this might be common knowledge, but the "emo trinity" isnt even emo like what

Report Reply

Reply by Chelsea Smile

posted

Green Day absolutely sucks 

Report Reply

Reply by graves

posted

pop punk is mid

Report Reply

Reply by Coop86 V.2

posted

Working overnights is pretty awesome

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_J4GG3RK1MBL3Y_xX

posted

- sushi is delicious! all raw fish and seafood r soo good

- the nightmare on elm street sequels are all quality movies
- midsommar was garbage
- some "fast fashion" isnt actually fast fashion, ppl just get rid of their clothes too quickly 

Report Reply

Reply by moopuries

posted

harry potter is overrated

Report Reply

Reply by moopuries

posted
updated

many movies also don't need sequels, unless a sequel is necessary, like if the movie is being based off a book or something. sequels just ruin the story most of the time and straight up suck, especially if it isn't linked to the same problem or a new unnecessary issue is introduced. they're just a cash grab unfortunately.

for example, coraline. that movie is really good, and many people want a sequel. but that sequel will definitely ruin the story. the entire story has already been told, a sequel isn't needed.

Report Reply

Reply by Lithobius Forficatus

posted

>Pineapple on pizza tastes gross

ah, isnt it in fact quite a popular opinion, hm?

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted

Bacon is gross.

Report Reply

Reply by Diabla Venenosa

posted

Taco bell is pretty gross

Report Reply

Reply by Sofrítho

posted

Communism isn’t the enemy. 

People who enforce masking on others are almost as annoying as people who go into establishments wo masks at all. 
Most people mismanage their money and refuse to acknowledge it. (I am just as guilty) 
Nutella is actually disgusting. 
EVERYONE SHOULD GO TO THERAPY. 
Men are gross cause they’d literally get high off our farts if we let them. (Love y’all)
Flat soda isn’t as bad as people say it is.
Most of the people who claim they support people going through mental illness are full of it. (Said as someone w a few) 

Report Reply

Reply by Crow

posted

Everybody needs to butt out and stop telling everyone else how to live their lives. Irony.

Report Reply

Reply by Hayley

posted

The office isn’t that good

Report Reply

Reply by Shelly

posted

The ending of the first matrix was completely garbage. Not sure if that’s unpopular or not

the game is a better rapper than 50 Cent

Carrots can go to hell

Tequila taste better than any liquor on its own 

Report Reply

Reply by Shelly

posted

The ending of the first matrix was completely garbage. Not sure if that’s unpopular or not

the game is a better rapper than 50 Cent

Carrots can go to hell

Tequila taste better than any liquor on its own 

Report Reply

Reply by Shelly

posted

I definitely enjoyed the live action lion king

Report Reply

Reply by Akira

posted

Summer is the best season imo, It might just be me but fall and winter are so boring bc it gets so cold and then no one wants to go anywhere

summer and spring are just the best 

Report Reply

Reply by Gigi

posted

the show FRIENDS sucks

Report Reply

Reply by bri

posted

Turkey is gross and should not be so hyped up for thanksgiving

Report Reply

Reply by moopuries

posted

baked beans r actually really good and people overreact about how gross they are. the texture isn't even that bad, they just say they hate them bc other people do

Report Reply

Reply by moopuries

posted

also analog horrors (more unsettling than scary things w/o jumpscares) > classic horror

Report Reply

Reply by 🦇Lura🕸️

posted

Stranger things and almost every marvel movie is boring

Report Reply

Reply by Peepo

posted

I don't care what anyone says I dip my Vegemite on toast in my tea, and eat it. I also drink the tea even if it's bitter and I love it.

Strawberry milk unless made with real strawberries is actually gross and I hate it. 

Capes should be back in fashion. They make everyone look fucking cool and can match many outfits. Also adds as a blanket for a nap anywhere anytime.

Report Reply

Reply by Salem

posted

• Alt is evolving and what was poser back in the 80s and 90s isn't poser stuff now
  • The sweetness of the pineapple contrasts with the saltiness of the cheese and the acidic nature of the tomato sauce. Pineapple on pizza is a culinary masterpiece I will hear no different
  • Most “cringe” content is just making fun of kids for liking Fortnite and YouTubers like how kids and teenagers do. It's not nice or creative
  • True crime is often disrespectful to the victims and the surviving people of these horrible monsters.

Report Reply

Reply by puppie

posted

accusing someone of "leading on" another person is a dick move in almost every case.

its okay to consume and even enjoy bad and problematic media (with a healthy critical eye)
 i like pineapple on pizza even though im mildly allergic to pineapples
 its not the responsibility of an individual to break stereotypes, its the responsibility of media and society to stop spreading and stigmatising those stereotypes

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted

Iceberg lettuce tastes terrible, romaine for the win!

Report Reply

Reply by D1xieN0rmus69

posted

I hate the taste, feeling, texture, and smell of coconut.

Report Reply

Reply by D1xieN0rmus69

posted

I hate the taste, feeling, texture, and smell of coconut.

Report Reply

Reply by Suburban Guy

posted

I wear skinny jeans outside and baggy jeans inside

Report Reply

Reply by Christopher Julian

posted

I think Hot Cheetos are overrated :o

Report Reply

Reply by terrence⋆。༶˙⊹

posted

euphoria is overrated and zendaya is too

Report Reply

Reply by sukamin90

posted

I regularly visit your website and find a lot of interesting information. There are not only good articles but also great comments. Thank you and hope my page grows bigger and bigger. poppy playtime

Report Reply

Reply by Eamon

posted

Many "smart" devices (refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers, etc.) are completely unnecessary and often cause more problems than they claim to solve. Who wants to wait 30 mins downloading a firmware update for a DISHWASHER?

The precedent that PC and console gaming is going with regards to entirely digital distribution is also annoying. Instead of purchasing a game and instantly playing it, now we have to wait an hour plus for it to download. Every couple of weeks, an update is released also which takes too long to DL. FFS I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY GAMES!

Report Reply

Reply by MELLO

posted

i doubt saying "pineapple on pizza is gross" is unpopular. trust me. im an avid hawaiian pizza enjoyer and the amount of people who have insulted my choice in toppings...

anyway, id have to say my most unpopular opinion would be... i think dogs are gross.
i mean yeah theyre cute (or atleast, some of them are...) but i just think the vast majority of dogs are ick. slobbery and drooling everywhere, somehow shedding more than 5 cats combined. backyard full of shit. Yeah, Pass. im fine with just my rats, thank you very much, LOL.

Report Reply