« School, College, University Forum

any students studying in zoom here?

what grade are u?

do u prefer studying in zoom or in class?

did ur scores go up or down due to covid?

thx for replying :)

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by rebecca ☀☼

posted

i'm a senior in college, but yes, I did end up with a semester and a half of solely classes on zoom.
fall 2020, I had one class on campus, so I felt a little more like I was "at school"
my grades did drop for the semester(s) that we were solely on zoom. It's harder to pay attention, and somehow I was more exhausted.

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

Ever since my junior year of highschool and now going into my freshman year of college has mostly been on zoom or google meet for me. Surprisingly, my grades actually went up when everything went online, I think it helped a lot having my own environment to study in and having my own schedule to do things with.

Report Reply

Reply by notcris

posted

I'm in middle school and recently went back to doing zoom classes cause the school I went to sucks. When virtual classes were mandatory, unlike my other peers my grades increased heavily.  

Report Reply

Reply by jerry_

posted

i am unaware of what a zoom is, yet i would like to add that covid is not real and was invented by the shadow guys in my house

Report Reply

Reply by William S. Pape

posted

The best TV for a camper should be lightweight without compromising on screen size, and I'm loving mine for that reason. https://fittvhub.com/best-50-inch-tv-under-300/

Report Reply

Reply by tisteatime

posted

just finished my online biology class for my first class in college, experience sucked but that's probably just bc the professor sucked, gotta retake the class (only got a c+ and i need a b minimum to get into my college's nursing program later on) and am probably gonna do it as an in person class

Report Reply

Reply by Kaizar Nike "Nick"

posted

Tried zoom class one time, was just me and teacher. So I felt I wasted the teacher's time, but it was neat.

Report Reply