« School, College, University Forum

any students studying in zoom here?

what grade are u?

do u prefer studying in zoom or in class?

did ur scores go up or down due to covid?

thx for replying :)

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by rebecca ☀☼

posted

i'm a senior in college, but yes, I did end up with a semester and a half of solely classes on zoom.
fall 2020, I had one class on campus, so I felt a little more like I was "at school"
my grades did drop for the semester(s) that we were solely on zoom. It's harder to pay attention, and somehow I was more exhausted.

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

Ever since my junior year of highschool and now going into my freshman year of college has mostly been on zoom or google meet for me. Surprisingly, my grades actually went up when everything went online, I think it helped a lot having my own environment to study in and having my own schedule to do things with.

Report Reply

Reply by Elizabeth Greene

posted
updated

Hello,

My name is Elizabeth Greene, and I am an undergraduate student. Currently, I live in the United Kingdom and am looking for a learning platform where I can read and gain some knowledge. During my free time, I read articles on the internet and found one about the importance of online assignment help in a student's life.  

Report Reply

Reply by candymika

posted

It's great, this is great when you want to learn more, I invite you to This is my page come to experience many new games! the impossible quiz

Report Reply