« News and Politics Forum

I'm pro life

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Bella

posted

Reply by Bella

posted

Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.

Report Reply

Reply by Johnny Lee

posted

ey that's nice to see some pro-life people on here

Report Reply

Reply by japanlover15

posted

Reply by 6eupion

posted

PRO CHOICE ALL THE WAY BABY (sory)

Sorry, but body sovereignty must always come first over that fetus. Let's say a mother was imprisoned for whatever while she is still pregnant. You would be violating that fetus's rights if you were to imprison that mother since the fetus must also be carried in her womb into the prison. You would be dragging an innocent life into prison and no one would do anything about it except say "too bad so sad!"to that child. Technically, this could classify as imprisoning an innocent "life" right? This really proves that pro-lifers don't care about what happens until after that child is born. They will go as far as imprisoning "lifes" to make sure that baby is born into a godawful world. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Reply

Reply by θΔ r0tting_coyote θΔ

posted

-_- ok welp- congrats ig? Im pro choice all the way

Report Reply

Reply by MetalHeart ☭

posted

Sucks to be you ig

Report Reply

Reply by Ⓐ☭Mrówa☭Ⓐ

posted

I want eat baby

Report Reply

Reply by Annie Ann

posted

I feel like a big thing for being pro-life never comes from medical, social or even economic understanding. When I speak to people like myself who are pro-choice, they always have such varied reason for being pro-choice. I myself come from a country where abortion is illegal and I see how dangerous that sort of legislation is, others have experience with a tragic pregnancy that they were forced to maintain even when there was no chance for the baby to live, others know they cannot afford the baby, others cannot give birth. 

Whenever I speak to people who identify as pro-life, there are always the same reasons. Either medical ignorance\medical mistrust, religious reasons or because they believe women have the duty to exist as baby factories, it is so interesting. So, why are you pro-life, I'd like to hear from you if you are still around.

Report Reply