« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Any Arcane Watchers (NO SPOILERS PLS)

What are y'all thinking so far? I'm a huge fan of Jinx and this show is actually making me want to play LOL for once haha

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by blobcat

posted

Finished and its really one of the best shows i watched this year!
Artstyle was beautiful and my favorite character was probably Vi, but i liked how they talked more about Mel's backstory at the end, so im really looking forward to learning more about her in the next season.
Almost played lol too but stopped myself in the last second and got ruined king instead haha, actually a really well made game.

Report Reply

Reply by Diabla Venenosa

posted

The artstyle is for sure INSANE. This has to at least be my favorite thing coming from Netflix this year.

Report Reply

Reply by クロミ ♥

posted

I absolutely loved it -- definitely Team Jinx! I've never really related to character so much until I watched Arcane and I am literally obsessed. I love how they highlighted what people thought were her "weaknesses" and actually made it her power. I can't believe that I had no idea there was a whole game out there with these characters in it. I feel like I've been sleeping under a rock for the last 12 years lmao (´ー`)

Report Reply

Reply by Diabla Venenosa

posted

Oh I'm sure they looooove how many people are learning about the game now lol! But yes I related to Jinx more than I'd like to admit. She is a very good personification of my pain.

Report Reply

Reply by FireSt@rter

posted

Kinda late to this thread so at this point it's more like MUST HOLD ON TILL SEASON 2

I'm a huge Vi fan, but also, like, I really want both sisters to be happy and healed, which...probably won't really happen and isn't the point of the story but I love them so I can DREAM.

Tbh all the characters were written brilliantly imo, so I cared immensely for all of them in their own different ways. Except maybe for Marcus (who's also well-written for his role, but, like. No) and we didn't really see enough of Singed to really 'care'. (A VAGUE SPOILER: And what happened to Silco clearly had to happen narratively to keep Zaun's and Jinx's plotlines moving.)

Can't wait for all the pain s2 is gonna bring.

Report Reply

Reply by Lixian Darling

posted

I love arcane!! :)) really really good show!!

Not a fan of L.O.L tho haha

Report Reply

Reply by Bottle O' Glue

posted

season 2 looks great so far :)

Report Reply