« Romance and Relationships Forum

how do you deal with a realationship and trauma?

ok, so theres this boy that im STUPIDLY simpin for, and i think that he likes me too. we've been friends for a long, long time, and i know that both of us have like professionaly diagnosed ptsd from csa. how do you deal with trauma and datin??

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Princess N

posted

I have trauma. It’s hard. But as long as the other is supportive, that’s what’s important! I sometimes have to stop when we are touching or having sex because of it tbh. But it’s important that they understand that you’ve been through things and that it’s hard for you. Remember that you’re worthy of love, and are not defined by your past!

Report Reply

Reply by KathyA01201

posted

Navigating relationships amid trauma requires open communication, empathy, and professional support. Recognizing the impact of trauma on both partners fosters understanding. Seek therapy or counseling to build coping mechanisms and foster a supportive environment. Like addressing relationship issues, reaching out for help is essential. It's akin to seeking assistance from cazoo customer service acknowledging challenges and actively working towards resolution for a healthier, more resilient connection.

Report Reply