« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

whats your top 5 anime ?!

I haven't seen many people post anything relating to anime on here and I just wanted to know if you did, what's your top 5?!(in no particular order)

mine would have to be..
1. EVANGALION
to be honest I really liked this anime and I went in not knowing what it was about. I only started it so I could understand the memes that I saw on Instagram and in the end, it was worth it. even though the ending confused me. I admit I cried a little at the end and still do every time I rewatch. I just wish the new movie would come out now and stop getting held back.
2. JUJUSTU KAISE
 if you're just getting into anime, I would highly recommend this. its new gen and the story line is cool. Paired with the animation nd its cool character designs like gojo it'll definitely be in the top three most likely.
3. BLACK CLOVER
I would say black clover is currently 1 of the big 3. its like any other Shonen anime that centers around a boy who eventually gets stronger than most of everyone around and has a hidden power inside of him, even though he was born without it lol :p. some people say asta is very annoying and loud in the beginning nut I never noticed nor had a problem with it. but if you do plan on watching it please look past it and sometime sum of the shitty animation bc it really is worth it. oh and its stopping for a while after march.
4. ATTACK ON TITAN
if at this point you just started to watch anime and you have yet to watch attack on titan, wtf are you doing?! its by far one of the best and if you disagree with something is wrong with you.
5. BERSERK
now I've only watched the 1997 anime and a couple minutes of the newer movies to berserk and it was oki but I really recommend for you to read the manga. its wayyyyy better than any of the animes. the anime adaptation is just shit compared to it. but if you're sensitive to rape or gore or pretty much anything of the sort just stay away from it. 

but yeah lol. sorri if I typed a lot but those are just a few of my fav anime. :)
if anyone who read this likes anime and wants to discuss or recommend me anything
just send me fren request, or text me on Instagram @/lon3rsparadise. heheh 
thx for reading <3333

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by demonia

posted

its hard to list my top5 but on the top of my head it would be Durarara!!, cowboy bepop, perfect blue, doukysei, and howl's moving castle (no particular order) honestly my list changes depending on the anime i remember watching lol.

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

My ranking changes depending on the day but what comes to mind at the moment would probably be

1. Itou Junji: Collection (2018)
  2. Elfen Lied (2004)
  3. Cardcaptor Sakura (1998)
  4. Yarichin☆Bitch Club (2018)
  5. Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day (2011)

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

Mine are:

1. One Piece

2. Bobobo-bobo-bobo

3. Mob Psycho

4. Space Dandy

5. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Report Reply

Reply by SnowN3xus

posted

Probably 

That time I got reincarnated as a slime

7ds

Baki 

Saiki k

Food wars(partially) 

(These were top to bottom)

Report Reply

Reply by SnowN3xus

posted

Probably 

7ds

Baki 

Saiki k

Food wars(partially) 

Report Reply

Reply by SnowN3xus

posted

Probably 

7ds

Baki 

Saiki k

Food wars(partially) 

Report Reply

Reply by Adeline

posted

1. Jujutsu kaisen

i breathe gojo.

2. demon slayer I think the story is so cool and I love the missions. Best animated arc in my op is the swordsmith arc.

3. the disastrous life of saiki k. I love this show dearly and it probably made me laugh more than it should. kaidou is so sweet

4. Assassination classroom Its been a long time since I watched it but I loved it sm

5. Kakegurui I ocasionally come back to it, i love the plot and steaks. I also love ryota (idk why ppl hate him)

Report Reply

Reply by arathcin :^

posted

my top 5: 

1- JUJUTSU KAISEN 

2- KAIJU NO.8 

3- CHAINSAWMAN 

4- HXH 

5- VINLAND SAGA 

SUKUNA

Report Reply

Reply by Guro (^_−)−☆

posted
updated

1- Serial experiments lain

Like most of us who watched this series, at first I didn't quite understand what the story was, so I had to watch a guide. I have no regrets, it is one of the best anime I have ever seen in my life.

2- Welcome to the nhk 

I really liked this one a lot, the protagonist and the other characters I liked a lot.

3- Paranoia agent

I literally dont know how to explain how much I love the serie 

4- Paradise kiss

I love the drama in the series, I love that there is a lot of drama in Ai Yasawa's works.

Report Reply