Topic: Your first video game?

Sort Replies:

Reply by tisteatime

posted

my first was either my parents letting me make a worldof warcraft character to run around with  or gauntlet dark legacy for the ps2

Report Reply

Reply by jolenethekitty

posted

the original ultimate doom

Report Reply

Reply by KOBI

posted

pretty zure ourz waz probably like... Roblox or Zlither.io.... or Girly Go Gamez if that countz!!

Report Reply

Reply by Lila

posted

just dance on wii (I was playing with my parents)

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_silas_xX

posted

God I dont remember which one it was because I was very small and it wasnt on my console but Little Big planet.

I do remember that my second was the og RE4 tho

Report Reply

Reply by Rory :3

posted

Nintendogs on the DS!! i ended up losing the cartridge at some point lol

Report Reply

Reply by NaNd0 Em0 WiW1ChUZ

posted

Disney infinity 2.0

Report Reply

Reply by Someguyontheinternet

posted

Lego star wars on the Xbox 360! I got it for my birthday and I never beat it but I love it to bits!! Technically I played Skyrim before it but it was my dad's and he played mostly

Report Reply

Reply by sofixia

posted
updated

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, love that game to death

Report Reply

Reply by TheNerdyNiko

posted

I think my first videogame was Super Mario World?? I'm not sure

Report Reply

Reply by Makoto Naegi #1 Fan

posted

i think the first game i played had to be mario bros on the wii, or some computer game like snake

Report Reply

Reply by Kiri<3

posted

Injustice 2

Report Reply

Reply by Lianich

posted

i thnk it's Purble Place or Max Payne, but im not sure 'cause i don't remember most of my childhood

Report Reply

Reply by dixz_:^

posted

Ratchet and clank a crack in time oooh pure nostalgia

Report Reply

Reply by RyeBarnes

posted

Probably Medal of Honor Underground, fond memories playing the old school MoH and CoDs with my dad

Report Reply

Reply by C4Lv1n (calvin)

posted

first website game, probably Moviestarplanet

first console game, probably Wii sports 

Report Reply

Reply by ONiX

posted

I think the first video game i can remember playing was GTA San Andreas on the OG Xbox. I was 6 years old in 2006, i saw my brother playing this and i asked if i could play it, and i played the hell out of that game during my childhood lmao

Report Reply

Reply by *Radical_Rox*

posted

First "video game" was an old Thomas the Tank Engine game on PC. However, I think my first legit video game experience was Super Mario Bros on NES.

Report Reply

Reply by vandv

posted

from what i remember, my 1st video game was new super mario bros.

Report Reply

Reply by Ali_☆

posted

Más pequeña tienda de mascotas

(^_^)

Report Reply

Reply by Ashmel

posted

Probably Earn to die, an old mobile game about running over zombies

Report Reply

Reply by Mrdude

posted

I think Wii sports or plants vs zombies were the first games I played 

Report Reply

Reply by ✧ tr4sh_r4tty ✧

posted

My first games were Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast and Reader Rabbit on PC.

Report Reply

Reply by Ree

posted

I couldn't tell you! My dad had an Amega 500 and we had a lot of floppy discs with children's games on them. I remember liking the very first Windows Flight Simulator game haha.

When I was five, my parents got me a NES for xmas, so I guess i could say my very first game bought for me for my very own use was Super Mario Bros. :D

Report Reply

Reply by 🥀𝕸𝓬𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🦇

posted

I can't tell. Because of my brother's old nintendo i do know it can only be one of these 2 games: Ghouls 'N Ghosts OR Super Mario Bros 3. 

Report Reply

Reply by grobzoid

posted
updated

it was some ps2 wwe game but i don’t remember its name :,)

Report Reply

Reply by XxX_ThatXboxKid_XxX

posted

I forget which was actually my first game I know at this point the PlayStation 2 was downstairs in the living room and my dad had I think it was resident evil but he didn't want me playing it so he got me like Spyro and crash bandicoot, but also at the same time he was playing some PC games, I think he actually got me hooked on Diablo 2 back in the day. So that could be a fair accident it was either between Diablo 2 Spyro two or three I can't remember and crash bandicoot too maybe even possibly the one weird Pac-Man game for PS2 where he had legs and boxing gloves.

Report Reply

Reply by Rodesidetrucks2

posted

Jak and Daxter the Precurser Legacy 

Report Reply

Reply by kuzzy

posted

Counter strike 1.6 when I was 6-8 years old (since I remember), Great game that I knew about from my father and my uncle (it is currently my favorite game)

Report Reply