« Games Forum

Your first video game?

Posted by Marley Boy

posted

Forum: Games

For me, I would like to think the first video game I've ever played was either Super Mario 64 (most likely) or Super Smash Bros. Melee.

If not those, than I would think it would be something on the Gameboy Advance, like Super Mario Bros. 3 or some licensed game (like Larry Boy and the Bad Apple I think).

What do you think was your first video game?

Report Topic

78 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by aredtvlight

posted

I think my first videogame was Spyro the Dragon on Ps2. I'm not entirely sure tho

Report Reply

Reply by Macky

posted

I honestly don't know my first ever game, but my first console was the Nintendo 64 back in the very late 90s and early 2000s (born in 1995). I would make an educated guess it was probably Super Mario 64 which is my earliest memory of me playing video games. I also played a lot of Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye 007, Namco Museum, and Bust a move 4.

Report Reply

Reply by Witchmon

posted

prob minecraft

Report Reply

Reply by MythicWolf99

posted

It was a Game Boy Advance port of the original Super Mario Bros. Good times. (* ^ ω ^)

Report Reply

Reply by Elliejojo

posted

Barring edutainment games, I believe my first video game was my Dad's copy of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault for the PC.

I was like, around 2 at the time LOL. Not the best thing for a wee babby but I still adore it 20 years later.

Report Reply

Reply by Elliejojo

posted

Barring edutainment games, I believe my first video game was my Dad's copy of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault for the PC.

I was like, around 2 at the time LOL. Not the best thing for a wee babby but I still adore it 20 years later.

Report Reply

Reply by Fenrir_06

posted
updated

Sonic Heroes for the original xbox but the first game I loved was Halo CE

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

its quite hard to pinpoint knowing i played famicom, atari, s/nes when i was 4/5 since my mum had them but couldnt remember which one is truly the first game i played. my mind is literally filled with a bunch of games from those consoles i coudnt remember the name off (not mario ones lol)

since i have a bias to playstation and the console i really fell in love with as a kid, imma say between metal slug and ddr when i was 6/7

Report Reply

Reply by La Creatura

posted

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

i remer pirating that wwhen i was younger on my old win 7 laptop. i got a new comp tho. another old,crappy win 7 laptop .

Report Reply

Reply by Liza Bryar

posted

My first video game was "Eyes" on my phone, and the first PC game was FNAF. I think it strange, but i haven"t played when I was a child, I remember only one little game on disk inside of a box of flakes, it was about dinosaur race.

Report Reply

Reply by evan i

posted

minecraft on ps3

Report Reply

Reply by Elise

posted

Spy vs Spy (2005) on the OG Xbox. Amazing game. I'm definitely biased but its still in my top 5.

Report Reply

Reply by hades' least favourite

posted

super mario rpg! such a fun game. obviously i was terrible at it, but that didn't stop me from playing it nonstop.

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse

posted

The first game I ever played was either Super Mario Bros on my sister's NES or Boxing on my dad's Atari 2600. I'm pretty sure it was one of those two.

Report Reply

Reply by Bleu<3

posted

A WWE game on the PS2 I don't remember it but I remember playing with my dad all the time

Report Reply

Reply by SusuChan

posted

Oof i cant remember exactly but i remember playing club penguin, mario cart 7 and mlp equestria high a lot

Report Reply

Reply by MrSebSin

posted

Pong. Saying that makes me feel old.

Report Reply

Reply by PyPriA†★

posted

I think it was Super Mario on a Polystation lol but yeah, it was Mario.

Report Reply

Reply by /d/oomerGrl

posted

Pretty sure my first game was either dynasty warriors 6, or sonic colors.

Report Reply

Reply by X_CyAN!D3_X

posted
updated

I think the first video game i ever played was new super mario bros on the ds (a classic indeed)  since i was borrowing a family friends ds to play it, which eventually led to my parents getting me one lol. was super fun though!

Report Reply

Reply by xXCreepymonXx

posted

I don't remember the exact one but I believe it was

Viva Pinata, Spyro, or Plants Vs Zombies

Report Reply

Reply by makstar4

posted

Hello. My first game was good old counter-strike 1.6. At one time it was a very cool game that delighted many. Now I mostly play csgo, and I also love skins for my weapons. I buy them at skin club at minimum prices. Counter-strike is the love of my life.

Report Reply

Reply by bea ☆

posted

super mario bros 1985 - i played it with my dad when i was younger

Report Reply

Reply by Edgeoftheworlld

posted

Sims 2 castaway on pc

Report Reply

Reply by Edgeoftheworlld

posted

Sims 2 castaway on pc

Report Reply

Reply by MayaLaCookie

posted

I'm pretty sure it was New Super Mario Bros or LOZ Twilight Princess. I had my ds stolen after I completed all of New Super Mario Bros sadly

Report Reply

Reply by Numb-9

posted

The first video game that I played by myself was Pokemon ORAS on my 3ds, even though i could barely read at the time LOL 

Report Reply

Reply by Violet_Prime

posted

I want to say Halo but that's not true. 

I think it was Hey You, Pikachu for the N64.

Report Reply

Reply by Hyu

posted

my first very own video game was sonic generations. Such a fun game!!!

Report Reply

Reply by NecrosisFrost

posted

Kingdom Hearts one on the PS2 ...still play it but not on the ps 2 which sucks cuz ...damn that system was legendary 

Report Reply

Reply by Alec

posted

Minecraft on my dads computer when I was 4-5

Report Reply

Reply by Iso!!

posted

I think my first game was Littest Pet Shop Friends on the Wii

Report Reply

Reply by milezzzz

posted

first one i REMEMBER was either fable (2) or assassins creed brotherhood im not sure whcih occurred first (i was like six)

Report Reply

Reply by Randomuzer

posted

I don’t exactly remember. But I think it was “Scooby-doo first frights!” on my old laptop. I was absolutely obsessed with it and its sequel. To this day I still wish they made a 3rd game.

Report Reply

Reply by Cutelittlestrawberrysandcats🍓

posted

I really cant remeber XD butprobably smth like final fantasy 7 original at the ps 2 of my mom.(i couldnt read at that time so it was hella confusing)

Report Reply

Reply by MelloFellow

posted

Wii Sports

Report Reply

Reply by ANTARCTICA

posted

grand theft auto san andreas on the playstation 2 

Report Reply

Reply by Alexis__lour

posted

The first game i ever played was Cry Of Fear. My brother showed me it when i was little hoping to scare me, but instead i liked it. I was maybe 5 when i played it. I still deeply love it. Silent hill is also a banger.

Report Reply

Reply by neo☆

posted

fishing AO

Report Reply

Reply by Albvasper <(^^,)>

posted

Probably my first video game was tetris on those little consoles called "Brick game", but apart from that could be Wii Sports or New Super Mario Bros. Wii (I love that game).Brick game

Report Reply

Reply by Neimless

posted
updated

Since I was very little, I always played games with my dad on his computer, usually I was on his lap watching him playing strategy games and pressing random keys by accident.

But I think my very first game that I really played for myself was Ratchet And Clank 2 from Playstation 2, and then Jack and Daxter.

But I love Ratchet and Clank soo much, that I played the first and third game too, even the reboot with the ps4 of my cousin.

Report Reply

Reply by Earthbadger

posted

i got my ds when i was 4 so im not sure what was the first thing i played on it. i remember playing that lego harry potter game a bunch so either that or mario kart. if were not counting handhelds its probally still mario kart, that or wii sports.

Report Reply

Reply by comcoms

posted

it was this game called pet pals on the leapster gs (my first ever game console), and then super mario 3d land for the 3ds (my first ever big boy game console) 

Report Reply

Reply by Luis Strublic

posted
updated

either sonic mega collection plus or gta san andreas both for the ps2 when i was 5

Report Reply

Reply by XxAutumn_SatirexX

posted

Mario 64 on the DS! Still the best version. The controls are for champs!

Report Reply

Reply by proudhalfcandian

posted

it was either little big planet 2 or just dance 4, can't remember (but i think it's little big planet 2)

Report Reply

Reply by proudhalfcandian

posted

it was either little big planet 2 or just dance 4, can't remember (but i think it's little big planet 2)

Report Reply

Reply by Luke!!

posted

Funny enough mine was Minecraft! Our family grew up quite poor so back then when i had access to it, it was amazing. I remember playing it with my sister often and the laughter and fun we had. Me and my sister always watched minecraft youtube videos growing up and we always wanted it. Im glad we got it in the end because i wouldnt of became the person i am today, and im proud to be me. I wouldnt live any different than this life if i got a choice.

Report Reply

Reply by MSpaintBunnie

posted

I think my first game was a rhythm game called Patapon! I did play some "games" before that but I don't think ABCYA counts. 

Report Reply

Reply by W0lfyFl00f

posted

Poképark on the wii the sinnoh Poképark

Report Reply