Topic: horror games!

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hazel

posted

Reply by ElCaminante

posted

I will say in the order of your questions! :D

what's your favorite?  Probably my favorite horror game is Resident Evil 4, yk, childhood memories.
what's the most recent one you've played? Resident Evil 1
what's the best one in your opinion? Dead Space. The claustrophobic atmosphere and constant anxiety that is present on this game's environment is incredible.
what's one horror game you think everyone should play? Rule of Rose
most underrated? (Again) Rule of Rose
most overrated? That only one i can think now is FNAF series... I know that was kind revolutionary on gameplay and story, all that stuff... But man, that game is totally overrated. 

Report Reply

Reply by Cherry

posted

It's a multi-ending indie horror series!! 

Called, Milk inside a bag of milk inside a bag of milk and, Milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk.

It follows a girl who has assumingly Schizophrenia and PTSD (And probably OCD) and you play through her eyes, as a voice in her head, in the first game you help her go to the store and pick up milk for her mother. 

The sequel is even better, although I don't want to spoil.

Report Reply

Reply by ⭐StarChips⭐

posted

I Won't Forget Hue is short but a really cool horror game Id recommend playing.

Report Reply

Reply by ForgettableTam

posted

I have been looking for horror game recomendations actually so....
People that comment games, love yall, thank you very much 

Report Reply

Reply by pudding(・ω<)☆ (REVAMPING PROFILE)

posted

TINY BUNNY! the visuals and art are so awesome and the story is amazing

Report Reply

Reply by mox!!

posted

my favorite horror game is easily resident evil 8(village) i just really liked the story and i love coming up with theories or headcanons!! (the entire series of the re games has been a comfort to me for such a lonng time!) 

the most recent one i've played is dmc and i've also finished re8 not too long ago!! :)

i really wanna play one of the silent hill games but i'd have to completely get into the whole story and stuff and i think most of the games are only available on the older playstations (1,2,3 not sure which one??) i just really like the eerie atmosphere of the games

Report Reply

Reply by Gamer Gaming

posted

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Report Reply

Reply by ksantos

posted

I recommend this game called; Lucid Dream Simulator the game itself doesnt really have any jumpscares but its pretty weird and questionable :D

the game was made in like 1998 so its pretty old but i still think that its worth a try 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol4OSIGGukA

Report Reply

Reply by Bonnie ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ

posted

To answer ur questions:

Personal fav would be Amanda The Adventurer or any Puppet Combo games.

I like to watch and not play because I don’t have the money or the setup to play GameStop

Omori. Such a good game.

Résident Evil looks super sick so I’d say that one.

Bonnie's Bakery is so underrated! I loved the DLC!! (not because it’s named after me teehee)

I don’t think there’s any overrated games except Garten Of Ban Ban but I think everyone can agree on that one.

Report Reply

Reply by kimi.✧

posted

five nights at freddy's!!

Report Reply

Reply by Sabrina.S

posted

The Evil Within series are my favorite at the moment. I did download the demo for Happy game that I still need to play.

Report Reply

Reply by kanedog

posted

Gotta say silent hill 3 or dead space

Report Reply

Reply by hachmaxo

posted

ah man, as a big fan of body horror, my favorite horror game's gotta be Perfect Vermin. idk why, but i find it awesome

Report Reply

Reply by Wyndia

posted

i've recently gotten into the silent hill series :)

Report Reply

Reply by DeathcoreAndSlamJit

posted

The first F.E.A.R game, or Resident Evil Code Veronica

Report Reply

Reply by suffocationn666

posted

i just finished playing amnesia rebirth, cried near the end LOL 

shit was kinda scary, i'm now playing amnesia: the darkest decent and it's already scarier than rebirth. 

Report Reply

Reply by xXxcarado12_cuentaxXx

posted

Bioshok and carrier? LOL O_o

Report Reply

Reply by Rat Enjoyer

posted

if you guys are into the whole "ps1" aesthetic and inventory management. check out this game https://store.steampowered.com/app/1130620/Chillas_Art_Aka_Manto/
Really good and I recommend it 100% 

Report Reply

Reply by SCARASIX

posted
updated

Mad Father! Def one of my fav games evr !!

The Karaoke! One of Chilla's Art newer games! Thyre amazing when it comes to horror tbh

Mermaid Swamp! While I love Mad Father, Mermaid swamp was one of the creepiest!

Little Misfortune! Little Misfortune gives me a will to live :3

Misao! Ooh, I love Misao! It's one of my top 5 alltime favs!

Idk.. Any of the knock-off FNAF games r automatically shitty 

Report Reply

Reply by xR0b..3rrtX

posted

can someone tell me some kewl horror games with bad graphics cuz dose are the best ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Report Reply

Reply by KARL!

posted

currently my fav horror game is faith the unholy trinity...cant afford it so i have not played it but all of the content ive consumed of it is super good!!!

Report Reply

Reply by muskratloggin

posted

I recently played Darkwood. It’s a great survival horror game.

Report Reply

Reply by taotm07

posted
updated

Submachine. A point-and-click sorta horror adventure about some random guy who got trapped in some sort of a machine, and there's like 10 installments and a few spinoffs as well. If you wanna play just start from the beginning and play the main games first (the numbered ones, from 1 to 10) and then the spinoffs if you're interested

Report Reply

Reply by Reg4urgregs

posted

cookie clicker

Report Reply

Reply by xXCreepymonXx

posted

An obscure horror game I HIIIIGHLYYY recommend looking up the lore of or plahing is The Path, it doesn't lean on jumpscares at all and just creates a horribly disturbing atmosphere, from what I hear it takes a couple hoops to get working, but the gameplay lasts about 4 hours for a $10 game, no spoilers but it's so good trust

Report Reply

Reply by Sienna

posted

probably dreadout or fatal frame

Report Reply

Reply by AnotherStupidSadBoi

posted

I honestly have been looking for more horror games to try on Xbox

Report Reply

Reply by m4gg0t_c0rps3

posted

my answer to every one of these questions: the outlast franchise 

Report Reply

Reply by el lel

posted

dead space remake! 

Report Reply

Reply by Zeph

posted

i luv rpg horror games and one rlly good one that my friend recommended to me is called flesh blood and concrete. you can play it for free on itch.o!! 

Report Reply

Reply by Sun

posted

I've played quite a few horror rpgs like ib, mad father and others but so far the best ,graphically has been pocket mirror so I recommend!!

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

1. cry of fear

2. cry of fear
3. cry of fear
4. cry of fear
5. cry of fear
6. slender

Report Reply

Reply by kris

posted

HORNS OF FEAR ITS SO GOOD :D

Report Reply

Reply by Bat

posted

My personal fav is the True Fear: Forsaken Souls series. It kinda started off as a spooky hidden object game but the plot and story building earned it a sequel. The sequel is more a puzzle game but still rlly good. The story is kinda confusing but the secondary plots r cool and the atmosphere and tension building is amazing. You can find it on almost all platforms.

Report Reply

Reply by x_girl69

posted

omori, sally face, yandere simulator and cooking companions are amazing horror games and i really recommand all of them

Report Reply

Reply by CoolBonez

posted

i scream like a little kid whenever i play phasmophobia. But if you like more FPS, scifi like horror games- even though its old, Dead Space is always a nice classic. 

Report Reply

Reply by Aquasys

posted

Lmao last I played was DDLC I thought it was neat and everyone was really cute in a weird fucked up way

Report Reply

Reply by Clovers_axe

posted
updated

id say my fave are silent hill 2 and outlast, goat'd games 

Report Reply

Reply by A

posted
updated

only played a little but if you want to play horror puzzle game you should try out Lomando its free.

Report Reply

Reply by Y222KC

posted

There's so many I like, but the OG favorite is Slender: The Arrival 

Report Reply

Reply by kacey <3

posted

my favourite horror game is dead by daylight!!! i could talk about its lore forever tbh

Report Reply

Reply by kacey <3

posted

my favourite horror game is dead by daylight!!! i could talk about its lore forever tbh

Report Reply

Reply by yossra_01212

posted

Outlast it’s scary without to much jump scares

Also why does no one talk about Fran bow
I know it wasn’t really scary but i still loved it so much 

Report Reply

Reply by GEAR

posted

Whenever i hear "Horror Games" the first thing that comes to mind is either Slenderman or .EXE
:P

I've sure been on the INTERWEBS for quite a long time....

Report Reply

Reply by Pandora

posted

I’m very into point-and-click psych horror!! My fav is definitely Fran Bow. The game itself is depraved and grim, and the music is top-notch. The entire game you’re left wondering if little Fran is a killer or not, and the artstyle is just *chefs kiss* would def recommend if you’re looking for an atypical yet fun horror-puzzle experience.

Report Reply

Reply by Noel

posted
updated

SILENT HILL 2!!! Nobody ever talks about it, at least nobody Ik IRL does lolol, I loved every part of that game I would call it a masterpiece, actually the whole SH series is good honestly :p I also like Amnesia and FNaF but SH2 is on a whole different level!! 

edit; I saw ppl in the comments saying Silent Hill lmaoo, I've found my ppl 

Report Reply

Reply by pesco

posted

- silent hill
- resident evil 2 (remake and og)
- IDK if it really counts as horror but quake is rlly fun
- until dawn
- outlast 1

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

• fatal frame series
  • i srsly havent played a horror game in a long time lol
  • fatal frame 3
  • fatal frame series
  • fatal frame
  • silent hill and resident evil

Report Reply

Reply by Leah

posted

the only horror like games i've played is the remakes of two and three, resident evil seven, resident evil village and resident evil revelations.

my favourite out of the ones i have played is resident evil two remake, resident evil village and resident evil revelations. especially the remake of two. it was the first resident evil game i had ever played, and revelations is the latest one i have played.

the best resident evil in my opinion is resident evil two remake or resident evil village. Those two are exceptionally fun.

i think everyone should give resident evil villlage a try. it's the latest resident evil. it's also fun. lots of action as well as horror.

Report Reply