posted

http://www.android.com/market/

Report Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58sU0Bflb44

doubt you will like it but eh, who knows? lol

Report Reply

Reply by jimmy

posted

For this project, I'm going to model and showcase a concept design for the main setting of the TV show my client is planning.
I'm making it to promote and to provide a consistent base for
I'll use blender to model the setting and make the original showcase, then Adobe after effects to do any additional editing.
My client is based in Texas and will be the main user of this application.

Report Reply

Reply by starrilia

posted

my little pony jar

Report Reply

Reply by Rennitey

posted

https://spacehey.com/profile?id=1744651

Report Reply

Reply by AimForresty

posted

https://youtu.be/dgGJnaoK0oM

Report Reply

Reply by faeghoul

posted
updated

My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead, murdered by my brother-in-law Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now and using me as his chemist. Shortly after my 50th birthday, Hank came to me with a rather, shocking proposition. He asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using his connections in the drug world. Connections that he made through his career with the DEA. I was... astounded, I... I always thought that Hank was a very moral man and I was... thrown, confused, but I was also particularly vulnerable at the time, something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me on a ride along, and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. And I was weak. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin so I agreed. Every day, I think back at that moment with regret. I quickly realized that I was in way over my head, and Hank had a partner, a man named Gustavo Fring, a businessman. Hank essentially sold me into servitude to this man, and when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family. I didn't know where to turn. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling out. From what I can gather, Hank was always pushing for a greater share of the business, to which Fring flatly refused to give him, and things escalated. Fring was able to arrange, uh I guess I guess you call it a "hit" on my brother-in-law, and failed, but Hank was seriously injured, and I wound up paying his medical bills which amounted to a little over $177,000. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge, working with a man named Hector Salamanca, he plotted to kill Fring, and did so. In fact, the bomb that he used was built by me, and he gave me no option in it. I have often contemplated suicide, but I'm a coward. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. Hank had risen in the ranks to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA, and about that time, to keep me in line, he took my children from me. For 3 months he kept them. My wife, who up until that point, had no idea of my criminal activities, was horrified to learn what I had done, why Hank had taken our children. We were scared. I was in Hell, I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. Recently, I tried once again to quit, to end this nightmare, and in response, he gave me this. I can't take this anymore. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. I... All I could think to do was to make this video in hope that the world will finally see this man, for what he really is.

Report Reply

Reply by J A S E N

posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahkCsYk7WQc

Report Reply

Reply by Jonas (ใฃ๏ผพโ–ฟ๏ผพ)๐Ÿ’จ

posted
updated

(เน‘ห˜๏ธถห˜เน‘)

Report Reply

Reply by XAlexX

posted

" width="156" height="100"/>ย 

Report Reply

Reply by XAlexX

posted

" width="156" height="100"/>ย 

Report Reply

Reply by l4_uwu_otaku:vv

posted

https://youtu.be/UVoXbAPY8Dk jaja

Report Reply

Reply by nathan64

posted
updated

meta charset="UTF-8"

Report Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvFZjo5PgG0

Report Reply

Reply by BirdyBernadette

posted

Reply by The Luckless

posted

1. Y'all should I reread homestuck
Message #homestuck

Report Reply

Reply by nyx

posted

221e24

hex code for a character creator

Report Reply

Reply by charliemiku

posted

Levekรฅrย handler om de ressurser den enkelte disponerer og hvilke muligheter folk har til รฅ dra nytte av ressursene og til รฅ skape gode liv for seg og sine.ย Levekรฅrย handler ogsรฅ om hvordan folk opplever at de har det, hvilkenย livskvalitetย de har og hvor tilfreds og lykkelig de er.

Report Reply

Reply by nesdobrym

posted

Someone alive (ghosts are also welcome), under the age of 17, with similar interests! But I'm not averse to looking for new hobbies, be it games, movies, books, crafting, etc.

why the hell it is here 0_0

Report Reply

Reply by kiko!

posted

https://youtu.be/SHRAEqxoN0c

Report Reply

Reply by arachnotherapy

posted

Reply by kathrn!

posted

ย  โ•ฑ|ใ€

(หšหŽ ใ€‚7ย ย 

ย |ใ€หœใ€ตย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

ใ˜ใ—ห,)ใƒŽ

Report Reply

Reply by Caopi

posted
updated

tips for saving money
- if there are no good horses up, wait! don't breed with a horse that has terrible stats just because you want to breed

- if you don't have enough money, don't breed zero hearts. it's a risky move as is, and if you have under one million, don't bother

- class your horses to 179 when putting them up! as your money grows, you can eventually stop, but the difference between 83 control and 92 is big

- PRICE YOUR HORSES CORRECTLY. putting a horse at 10k just because you don't think people will breed it doesn't get you money! 7 breeds at 10k gets you roughly 58k, while 7 breeds at 20k gets you roughly 100k (taxes included)! there's a big difference

- breed for clean lineages! as you get more money, you can start breeding for other coats, but focus on a three star coat and get +9s. once you have enough, you can branch out to other coats and other lineages

- put ALL good horses you get up! any +9 or +8 is money, even if it's ugly as hell. even two breeds is better than none! classing to 179 makes even more of a difference. (for example, a extremely short x short thin rabicano got 11 breeds!). pretty +1s with clean lineages makes a lot too!

- set thresholds for yourself, and stick to them. if you have 70k, don't go below 50k. if you have 125k, don't go below 100k. if you have 374k, don't go below 350k. and don't spend all your money in one go. ao is rng, it doesn't matter, wait a bit before spending more

- make alts, but don't immediately donate all your money to your main. build up a good reserve on that alt, that makes it so that you and your alt can breed each others' horses. if you have a mil on an alt, or even 500k, that makes it so that your alt isn't at a dead end when you need to donate to your main

- learn patience, you don't have to breed right now, just wait!
Jump

lmao its advice for a game i play

Report Reply

Reply by PAV !! โ˜†๐Ÿ•ท

posted

๐Ÿฆซ.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by PAV !! โ˜†๐Ÿ•ท

posted

๐Ÿฆซ.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by Xlone-medicX (~_~)

posted

Im up till ass crack ofย 

dawn.ย 

Just smashed a bottle of don,ย 

Woke up, ainโ€™t even need to yawn.ย 

For i sit up and get thatโ€”ย 

Rip bong, another shatter.

Shit hardly matters,

yo, I donโ€™t care a lot.

Life seems to be meaningless.

I hate feelin this way, but I wonโ€™t fight it-

Take a guess why.

Be sure to aim highย 

And make those devils proud.ย 

You know, the ones that doubt,

The ones you wished about,ย 

But never came around

Until the day you got your raise.

And now they all wanna praise

Like ya atta be Ra,

But they the enemy god.

A tough spot, but slam the door.

Report Reply

Reply by proudhalfcandian

posted

hey hey hey

Report Reply

Reply by $unayn

posted

Maybe it's because of the instruments he uses and the priority some of them are given

I was replying to a YouTube comment xd

Report Reply

Reply by Vale / visoflairr

posted

Reply by Louise

posted

This is the first minecraft topic on this forum!

How and when did you discovered minecraft?
What is your greatest experience on this game?
Single or multiplayer ?
Can you share a screenshot of something in minecraft you are proud of? (for example,ย here's a short videoย of a tiny shop I did on a vanilla multiplayer server).

Report Reply

Reply by Sage

posted

๐Ÿ‘‹

Report Reply

Reply by V

posted

You puny earthlingย ๐Ÿ™ย dont ever let my radar detect your heat signature on my homeworld or i will have to analy probe youย ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ›ธโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ™

A copypasta I found and thought was funny

Report Reply

Reply by theblueytimes

posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUHTz2GQWz0

LMFAO DISNEY FAST PLAYย 

Report Reply

Reply by john

posted

<iframe width="0" height="0" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hxOnbpWVELU//?&;amp;;autoplay=1&;loop=1&;controls=1" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy">

</iframe>

Report Reply

Reply by Technic-Angel

posted

๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘š๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’, ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐ผ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“, ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ , ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’.

Report Reply

Reply by Axel

posted

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข€โ „โ ˆโ ‰โ โ ขโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข โ Šโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข€โ †โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ  โ ‚โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข€โ €โข€โฃ€โฃฐโฃคโฃคโก โ คโข€โข€โ …โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โก โ €โ Šโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ขโฃ€โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

โก โ โ ˆโ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ โข„โ €โ €โ €โ €

โ ‡โ €โ €โ €โ €โข€โก€โข โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ โ €โ ขโ €

โ ˆโ โ ‚โ ˆโ โ €โ €โ ธโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข€โก โก€โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ˜

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โก†โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข‡โ €โ €โ ‰โ ‰โข‚โ €โ €โขธ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โฃ‡โ „โ ‚โ ˆโ ‰โ ‰โ โ ‚โข”โ ‰โ ˆโ ‰โ ‘โก€โข‘โ คโขผ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข โ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ‘โก€โ €โ €โข โก‡โ €โกธ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โขธโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โข โ €โ €โข˜โ ƒโ โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โก€โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โขฐโ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ƒโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โก˜โ €โฃ โ ‚โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ˜โก€โ €โ €โ ˆโ ‚โ คโ คโ ”โ ˆโ โ โ Œโ €โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ โก€โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ œโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ˆโข‚โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ˆโขŠโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ขโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ †โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ กโก€โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ˆโก„โ €โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โกŽโ ‚โก€โ €โ €โ €โข โ €โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โก‡โ €โ ˜โ ขโ €โ €โ ˆโก„โ €โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ  โ คโข€โก‡โ €โก„โ €โ ‘โก€โข€โ ฐโก€โ €โ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ โข„โกˆโ ˆโ ‡โ €โ €โ โกโ €โ ˆโก•โก‚

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ ‰โ €โ €โ €โ €โ โก€โ €โข โ 

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ โ €โขธโ €

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โฃ„โฃ โ ธโ €

Report Reply

Reply by Femboy Kenny

posted

๐Ÿš“

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

oh my God i don't have anything copied. what do i win

Report Reply

Reply by Bones 0-\\

posted

Okay thennn

Report Reply

Reply by Ril3y_

posted

TEXTURED BERMUDA SHORTS WITH MATCHING RUFFLES - Ecru | ZARA Australia

had to make a textiles mood board for school LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by nikko

posted

nothin!!!

Report Reply

Reply by SuperSign64

posted

"Super Mario in real life, SPAGHETTI!"

Report Reply

Reply by junrizo

posted

https://64.media.tumblr.com/b87696a981aa332134bf166dea2fe534/37901a7869227e54-c8/s250x400/75a4076df057046c683290abaa91ef3640ff5968.gifv

Report Reply

Reply by PONOR_EN

posted

https://battle-cats.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Angel_Z-Onel_(Zombie)

Report Reply

Reply by RUE, RAMONA

posted

120323-83-2146449-0001

Report Reply

Reply by Lucio

posted

Toma de decisiones

Report Reply

Reply by Amante

posted

um... its a ph link.