« Games Forum

Paste whats on your clipboard

Posted by Isaacool

posted
updated

Forum: Games

hit reply, press ctrl + v. then submit the reply. 

if it is private info then dont post it. 

Report Topic

168 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by str4wberrsara

posted

Letra de Skibidi Sigma Pomni Digital Fortnite Chamba de BronyaRandeti

verse

Skibidi Sigma Pomni Digital Fortnite Chamba
Free Gigachad Rizz Ohmygodfloo XXXTentacion
Hotmail Lionel Ronaldo Junior Mewing Tercero
Chiki Ibai Xocas Ete Sech Golden Toy Puppet
Ohio Rubén Tuesta YouTubeproinsano
Globodetexto51 Decadencia777

hook

Digital, Digital Fortnite, Digital, Digital Flow

hook

Skibidi, Skibidi, Skibidi, Skibidi
Skibidi, Skibidi, Skibidi, Skibidi

Writer(s): Bronyarandeti, Pablo Jimenez

DO NOT ASK WHY I COPIED THAT PLEASE!!11!!1!!!

Report Reply

Reply by 🔪 L1am 🥩

posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBhLFoJXXiQ&list=PLt3VqMvK3HEP21b5owKbAWmWNWy_4HyoH

Report Reply

Reply by Jack

posted

where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses where are the fetuses 

Report Reply

Reply by Sara☆

posted

Reply by ,'ILUVBUGZ34',

posted

<!-- (c) Layout created by Gₕₒₛₜ✪ₗₑₐf (https://layouts.spacehey.com/layout?id=87708) -->

<iframe width="0" height="0" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vgk1VUxsjXU?si=jvsGW6NUv3Ynhgde?controls=0//?&;amp;;autoplay=1&;loop=1&;controls=1" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy">

</iframe>

lol this is prob a song, go check it out urself ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by Marsh

posted

I did not touch her! Oh hi mark

Report Reply

Reply by yokoluvv

posted

bioluminescence (Don't bother questioning)

Report Reply

Reply by hazza

posted

Reply by ★Julie★

posted

Reply by bonnieonnie.file

posted

‧₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚🎧⊹♡

Report Reply

Reply by Masked

posted

https://youtu.be/DK56dOxLxPY?si=_vxfyECIYcg2BDaS

Report Reply

Reply by Masked

posted

https://youtu.be/DK56dOxLxPY?si=_vxfyECIYcg2BDaS

Report Reply

Reply by jcee

posted

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM_Gamwxvtc&si=_p3kMVTPCbsIesCa

Report Reply

Reply by dirtydoll

posted

night in the woods

Report Reply

Reply by roobini.hamza

posted

cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger  cheeseburger 

Report Reply

Reply by BetteringDave

posted

https://i.postimg.cc/fb2jccfP/MOSHED-2023-12-22-14-48-11.gif

Report Reply

Reply by lesbian-l0ser

posted

is your wife single? :)
(I don't even know what this was for/from)

Report Reply

Reply by amante2k14

posted

um... its a ph link.

Report Reply

Reply by Lucio

posted

Toma de decisiones

Report Reply

Reply by RUE, RAMONA

posted

120323-83-2146449-0001

Report Reply

Reply by PONOR_EN

posted

https://battle-cats.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Angel_Z-Onel_(Zombie)

Report Reply

Reply by junrizo

posted

https://64.media.tumblr.com/b87696a981aa332134bf166dea2fe534/37901a7869227e54-c8/s250x400/75a4076df057046c683290abaa91ef3640ff5968.gifv

Report Reply

Reply by SuperSign64

posted

"Super Mario in real life, SPAGHETTI!"

Report Reply

Reply by nikko

posted

nothin!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Ril3y_

posted

TEXTURED BERMUDA SHORTS WITH MATCHING RUFFLES - Ecru | ZARA Australia

had to make a textiles mood board for school LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by Bones 0-\\

posted

Okay thennn

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

oh my God i don't have anything copied. what do i win

Report Reply

Reply by Femboy Kenny

posted

Reply by Axel

posted

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠄⠈⠉⠁⠢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⢀⣀⣰⣤⣤⡠⠤⢀⢀⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠀⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠢⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⡠⠐⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠢⠀

⠈⠐⠂⠈⠁⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀⠀⠉⠉⢂⠀⠀⢸

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠄⠂⠈⠉⠉⠐⠂⢔⠉⠈⠉⠑⡀⢑⠤⢼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⡀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⡸

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⢘⠃⠁⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡘⠀⣠⠂⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡀⠀⠀⠈⠂⠤⠤⠔⠈⠍⠁⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠢⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠡⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡎⠂⡀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠘⠢⠀⠀⠈⡄⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠤⢀⡇⠀⡄⠀⠑⡀⢀⠰⡀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⢄⡈⠈⠇⠀⠀⠐⡁⠀⠈⡕⡂

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⡀⠀⢠⠁

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⢸⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣄⣠⠸⠀

Report Reply

Reply by Technic-Angel

posted

𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑣𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑒, 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓, 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑠𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠, 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒.

Report Reply

Reply by john

posted

<iframe width="0" height="0" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hxOnbpWVELU//?&;amp;;autoplay=1&;loop=1&;controls=1" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" loading="lazy">

</iframe>

Report Reply

Reply by theblueytimes

posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUHTz2GQWz0

LMFAO DISNEY FAST PLAY 

Report Reply

Reply by V

posted

You puny earthling 🙏 dont ever let my radar detect your heat signature on my homeworld or i will have to analy probe you 💯🛸‼️🙏

A copypasta I found and thought was funny

Report Reply

Reply by Sage

posted

Reply by Louise

posted

This is the first minecraft topic on this forum!

How and when did you discovered minecraft?
What is your greatest experience on this game?
Single or multiplayer ?
Can you share a screenshot of something in minecraft you are proud of? (for example, here's a short video of a tiny shop I did on a vanilla multiplayer server).

Report Reply

Reply by Vale / visoflairr

posted

Reply by ☯︎ Sᴜɴᴀʏɴ ☯︎

posted

Maybe it's because of the instruments he uses and the priority some of them are given

I was replying to a YouTube comment xd

Report Reply

Reply by proudhalfcandian

posted

hey hey hey

Report Reply

Reply by Xlone-medicX (~_~)

posted

Im up till ass crack of 

dawn. 

Just smashed a bottle of don, 

Woke up, ain’t even need to yawn. 

For i sit up and get that— 

Rip bong, another shatter.

Shit hardly matters,

yo, I don’t care a lot.

Life seems to be meaningless.

I hate feelin this way, but I won’t fight it-

Take a guess why.

Be sure to aim high 

And make those devils proud. 

You know, the ones that doubt,

The ones you wished about, 

But never came around

Until the day you got your raise.

And now they all wanna praise

Like ya atta be Ra,

But they the enemy god.

A tough spot, but slam the door.

Report Reply

Reply by PAV !! ☆🕷

posted

Reply by PAV !! ☆🕷

posted

Reply by Caopi

posted
updated

tips for saving money
- if there are no good horses up, wait! don't breed with a horse that has terrible stats just because you want to breed

- if you don't have enough money, don't breed zero hearts. it's a risky move as is, and if you have under one million, don't bother

- class your horses to 179 when putting them up! as your money grows, you can eventually stop, but the difference between 83 control and 92 is big

- PRICE YOUR HORSES CORRECTLY. putting a horse at 10k just because you don't think people will breed it doesn't get you money! 7 breeds at 10k gets you roughly 58k, while 7 breeds at 20k gets you roughly 100k (taxes included)! there's a big difference

- breed for clean lineages! as you get more money, you can start breeding for other coats, but focus on a three star coat and get +9s. once you have enough, you can branch out to other coats and other lineages

- put ALL good horses you get up! any +9 or +8 is money, even if it's ugly as hell. even two breeds is better than none! classing to 179 makes even more of a difference. (for example, a extremely short x short thin rabicano got 11 breeds!). pretty +1s with clean lineages makes a lot too!

- set thresholds for yourself, and stick to them. if you have 70k, don't go below 50k. if you have 125k, don't go below 100k. if you have 374k, don't go below 350k. and don't spend all your money in one go. ao is rng, it doesn't matter, wait a bit before spending more

- make alts, but don't immediately donate all your money to your main. build up a good reserve on that alt, that makes it so that you and your alt can breed each others' horses. if you have a mil on an alt, or even 500k, that makes it so that your alt isn't at a dead end when you need to donate to your main

- learn patience, you don't have to breed right now, just wait!
Jump

lmao its advice for a game i play

Report Reply

Reply by kathrn!

posted

╱|、

(˚ˎ 。7  

|、˜〵          

じしˍ,)ノ

Report Reply

Reply by arachnotherapy

posted

Reply by kiko!

posted

https://youtu.be/SHRAEqxoN0c

Report Reply

Reply by nesdobrym

posted

Someone alive (ghosts are also welcome), under the age of 17, with similar interests! But I'm not averse to looking for new hobbies, be it games, movies, books, crafting, etc.

why the hell it is here 0_0

Report Reply

Reply by charliemiku

posted

Levekår handler om de ressurser den enkelte disponerer og hvilke muligheter folk har til å dra nytte av ressursene og til å skape gode liv for seg og sine. Levekår handler også om hvordan folk opplever at de har det, hvilken livskvalitet de har og hvor tilfreds og lykkelig de er.

Report Reply