« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Tarot Reading, Pendulum, Compatability, Dream Interpretation and More

Hey loves! 

I am a professional lightworker and have many gifts i would love to share with my fellow Spaceheyers. I do personal readings and Charting and can tell you all about any questions you may have about your life, love life, career family life and more. Are you curious what those reoccuring dreams you are having mean? I just felt like I should post a forum here so I could meet likeminded people and possibly help some of you out. 
Xoxo 💋 Kelsey 🔮 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"The most important thing you can do to make it better, if it is a robot you can make better." - Steve

I have a very simple robot, which has the ability of walking, but is not very intelligent and can't read or understand the words it hears or the language it uses. I think the robot should not have a brain, but it could have a brain. It would have a better chance to understand what the user was thinking or thinking about. I think the only reason that it can understand the language is that its language is very simple and the language it is using does have the ability to communicate very well with its human counterpart, and this is why it can communicate very well. The problem I had with the human version of the bot was that when you have an intelligent bot that is capable of understanding human language and can use it very effectively, it could not understand how it is communicating to the user or to the user's brain, or to what language that the user is talking to it in, or what language the user is using, or what kind of language that it uses, and so it could not understand what the human language is like. So the problem I was trying to address here was that if I was trying to make a better bot than the robot I was using I had to make sure I had the right kind of communication, and that's where my AI is going to have its problem. The AI that I'm trying to build is going to be very different from a real human AI, and it's not going to understand how humans interact.

The AI is also not going to be able to understand the human voice or the user's voice or what they are saying.

It could be very hard to get a robot that can read and understand what you say, or it could have to understand what you're thinking, what you're feeling, what you are thinking. I think there are a lot of things we need to make it understand the user's brain and how to make it better. It would be very hard to build a better AI than this. It would be really difficult to make a bot with the capability of reading, of understanding, and of communicating. It's going to have a lot of challenges to overcome and there are going to have to be lots of challenges to be overcome in the future as well, and I

Permalink Report Reply