« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Anime watch list

Hello all anime watchers!

I'm wanting to make a list of animes to watch through out the year and add on to what I currently have. And maybe, help others out through this thread to add on to theirs as well!
Now I've been in the community and have been watching anime for over a decade so I've seen A lot of the popular ones -Naruto, bleach, one piece, DBZ, AOT, Dr. Stone, HxH, Demon Slayer, etc-
Hell if you even have mangas throw those in too!

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Maya

posted

okay so my all time favorites are the promised neverland and anohana: the flower we saw that day they are so good if you havent seen them yet :)

Report Reply

Reply by Sredni Vashtar

posted
updated

Oooooh, time for some deep cuts, personal faves and old saws: And Yet the Town Moves, Haibane Renmei, Kaiba, Kemono no Souja Erin, Kill La KillKino's Journey (the original 2003 series), Kyousougiga, Made in Abyss, March Comes in Like a Lion, Mononoke (the show, not the Miyazaki film), Monster, Ouran High School Host ClubParanoia Agent, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Princess JellyfishRahXephon, Revolutionary Girl UtenaSerial Experiments: Lain, Space Dandy, The Tatami GalaxyWolf's Rain.

Report Reply

Reply by Rat Earth

posted

Check out Oddtaxi, Magic Knight Rayearth, Black Lagoon, and Outlaw Star. Also consider checking out shorter OVAs like Re: Cutie Honey, Guyver, FLCL, and Ninja Scroll. For much longer series for multiple nights of binging, the Gundam shows and movies can be really good (depending on the show)

Report Reply

Reply by hansondean

posted

Hi there, I am here to find new friends who love playing online games. We can make friends and play idle mining empire in our free time. It's so funny, let's try it!

Report Reply

Reply by Jadu786

posted

Hello! It's fantastic that you want to grow your anime watchlist and guide people to new series. Since you've already watched a lot of the well-known ones, here is a selection of acclaimed classics, undiscovered treasures, and more recent series that you might like:

Must-Watch Classic Anime:

Neon Genesis Evangelion Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Death Note Cowboy Bebop

Code Samurai Champloo, Geass Steins

Stand-alone version of Ghost in the Shell with Trigun and One Punch Man.

Report Reply

Reply by Jadu786

posted

Sure, here are some suggestions for your selection of anime:

Fullmetal Alchemist's Brotherhood, Steins;Gate, and Death Note in Cowboy Bebop

(If you haven't finished it) Attack on Titan

Watch My Hero Academia if you haven't before

Mob Psycho 100 One Punch Man

Code Geass: Neon Genesis Evangelion

Regarding manga:

One Piece: Berserk (if you haven't read it)

If you haven't read it, Death Note

Icelandic Saga

If you haven't read it, try Attack on Titan.

If you haven't read it, Tokyo Ghoul Fullmetal Alchemist

If you have not read Hunter x Hunter, please do.

The Strange Adventure of JoJo

Assured Neverland

You should have enough to do with these all year long.

Report Reply