Topic: Body Mods, Piercings and Tattoos!

Sort Replies:

Reply by killersuccubi13

posted

I have currently 7 piercings (septum, both nostrils, ears and nipple) and three tats but looking to get more. Unfortunately the pandemic put a halt on my tattoo spree and sadly I have to wait to get a sleeve. 

Report Reply

Reply by clover

posted

i have 2 lobe, a rook and cartilage on the left ear and on the right just double lobe and cartilage  and septum :) i want to get a vertical labret on my bottom lip ^-^

Report Reply

Reply by Bushi

posted

81mm ears, black arms, and 14 hours of blackwork on the back of my head.

Report Reply

Reply by Kat

posted

Currently have 10 piercings but they’re all on my ears. I really wanted to get an eyebrow piercing but I didn’t want to give my mom a heart attack. Lol

On my left ear I have an industrial, a helix, 2 on my upper lobe then my regular piercing, on my right ear, a double helix and 3 on my lobes as well. 
For tattoos, I have 6. One on my back which took 7 hrs to get done.  One on my inner ankle that says “live a little”. On my calf, I have a grim reaper holding a coffee cup, on my left shoulder side, I have a star from the little prince, a Basquiat crown, and underneath them is a line from Eternal Sunshine, “a dream upon waking”. It was my first ever tattoo. I got it back in 2011. I feel like its kinda cheesy now but its like a reminder of my youth so i still love it. 

Hoping to get new ones done but pandemic. :)))

Report Reply

Reply by Miranda & Esme

posted

In the past I have had my tongue, lip, vertical lip off to the side and my septum. I took all of them out though. I kind of want to get a vertical lip piercing off to the side again. I’m not sure though. 

I have a tattoo that says humanist under my left collar bone, an arm band, and an incorrect “Chinese” symbol that actually means nothing. It was a bad translation. I also have a home made peace sign that I can keep hidden. 

Report Reply

Reply by vernon!

posted

i used to have basically everything pierced, but rn i'm boring and i only have my tongue web, philtrum, both nostrils, my cheeks, my bridge, my nips, and three lobe piercings (stretched to 30mm, 4mm and 5mm)...okay typed out that's a lot. lmao.

i'm never sure about how to count my tattoos because a couple of them are mirrored on other parts of my body and idk if those count as one tattoo or one piece spread across multiple tattoos. so i'll just list which body parts i have them on. i have tattoos on the toes of my left foot, my entire right foot, both shins, both hips, both elbows, my forearms, and as of last weekend, the fingers of my right hand. i spent so much time as a baby emo on tumblr fawning over tattooed people that actually having knuckle tattoos makes me feel like i can die happy, as silly as that sounds!!

Report Reply

I don't have a lot of piercings (just my ears and nips), but I do have a decent amount of tattoos that's never enough. I think I'm at 7 now.  I have:

1. A spirited away tattoo on my foot
  2. A bat on my leg
  3. A fawn on my other leg
  4. floral people on my arm
  5. American Mcgee chesire cat on my shoulder
  6. a sailor jerry tattoo on my arm
  7. a ram skull on my sternum

Report Reply

Reply by Sam (Morgan)

posted
updated

I have my bridge, vertical labret, septum, venoms ( doubly tongue piercing) and belly button pierced. My lobes are almost stretched to about an inch now as well. To be completely honest I would have to say the most painful was my belly button, but the sinus headache I had after getting my bridge was terrible! I currently just have one professional tattoo and a couple drunken stink and pokes. :p

Report Reply

Reply by Miss Solitary Ocean

posted

I have multiple ear piercings and my nose pierced ! I love piercings, but I have gone more into tattoos the last few years. Currently I have 13 I think ... some are just little on my wrists but they go up in size. One of them covering my entire right side of my back from shoulder to hip. <3 

Report Reply

Reply by xXLil4cLuXx

posted

5 piercings (septum, earrings and 2nd lobes) and one forearm tattoo of a ghost cat

Report Reply

Reply by Gee 𖤐

posted

i don't have any, besides for ear piercings. but i hope to at some point get a nose piercing, lip piercing, a rose tattoo on my right ankle, and maybe skeleton hands on both of my hands.

Report Reply

Reply by XxpaigerawrxX

posted

I have 9 piercings and 5 tattoos but two of them are huge. The one on my right arm won't be finished until next month and I'm so excited! My artist is amazing

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted
updated

I used to have lots of metal in my face and ears (snakebites on both sides of bottom lip, both nostrils, stretched lobes x2 in each ear plus regular 3rd piercing (which my mom did when I was 11 at home with a sewing needle, ice, and potato). I've since retired all but the ear gauges. over a decade later, I STILL have the snakebite scars on my mouth hahaha.

And LOTS of tattoos.

Report Reply

Reply by shorty

posted

i have one tattoo so far (already needs a touch up) but I am working towards more! 

I have a few ear lobe piercings and im saving up for a conch piercing!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ▲DJ Dizzy▼

posted

I currently only have one tattoo but I have appointment on the 8th for my second. As far as piercings go, I currently have my septum, and snakebites, and my ear lobes are stretched to about 3/4”. I used to have my tongue pierced but it started bothering me so I took it out. 

Report Reply

Reply by BRI BOTOX

posted

i have 4 piercings at the moment (planning 2 more rn) my ears, my septum, and my tongue. and i have 6 tattoos (all on my arms) and planning to fill my body up w them!

Report Reply

Reply by M U D D A F R I G G A ™

posted

hell yeah! i have 20 piercings and i think 17 tattoos? my favorite piercings are my septum and bridge, and my favorite tattoos are of a house fly, and "patience" written in my dads handwriting.

Report Reply

Reply by Lolly

posted

I have 3 tattoos -

A diamond on my back, shoulder - diamonds are forever and forever is a mighty long time

Pacman

An apple logo on my arm. Worked there almost 10 years.

Report Reply

Reply by jamie

posted

for piercings, i only have my lobes, left nostril and septum so far, but i reallyy want an eyebrow piercing or maybe a side labret! & ever since i cut my hair short, ive wanted an industrial since itll show up better :D

for tattoos i want so many! currently i have some lavender on my inner arm that i drew but im tryna turn it into a half sleeve of a ton of plants and flowers. i have an artist in mind but they live a state away from me :'D i also got a small virgo symbol behind my ear

and i have a goal to give myself a stick n poke at some point lol

Report Reply

Reply by TinoRomanzio

posted

i dont got none

Report Reply