« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Body Mods, Piercings and Tattoos!

Do you have piercings, body mods or tattoos?

Tell about them!

I currently have 8 piercings:
1. Tongue
2. Labret
3. Double Helix
4. Eyebrow
5. Lobes
6. Septum

I have two tattoos and have an appointment for my next on January 5th.  

Piercings are definitely an obsession! 

Report Topic

121 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by TinoRomanzio

posted

i dont got none

Report Reply

Reply by jamie

posted

for piercings, i only have my lobes, left nostril and septum so far, but i reallyy want an eyebrow piercing or maybe a side labret! & ever since i cut my hair short, ive wanted an industrial since itll show up better :D

for tattoos i want so many! currently i have some lavender on my inner arm that i drew but im tryna turn it into a half sleeve of a ton of plants and flowers. i have an artist in mind but they live a state away from me :'D i also got a small virgo symbol behind my ear

and i have a goal to give myself a stick n poke at some point lol

Report Reply

Reply by Lolly

posted

I have 3 tattoos -

A diamond on my back, shoulder - diamonds are forever and forever is a mighty long time

Pacman

An apple logo on my arm. Worked there almost 10 years.

Report Reply

Reply by M U D D A F R I G G A ™

posted

hell yeah! i have 20 piercings and i think 17 tattoos? my favorite piercings are my septum and bridge, and my favorite tattoos are of a house fly, and "patience" written in my dads handwriting.

Report Reply

Reply by BRI BOTOX

posted

i have 4 piercings at the moment (planning 2 more rn) my ears, my septum, and my tongue. and i have 6 tattoos (all on my arms) and planning to fill my body up w them!

Report Reply

Reply by ▲DJ Dizzy▼

posted

I currently only have one tattoo but I have appointment on the 8th for my second. As far as piercings go, I currently have my septum, and snakebites, and my ear lobes are stretched to about 3/4”. I used to have my tongue pierced but it started bothering me so I took it out. 

Report Reply

Reply by shorty

posted

i have one tattoo so far (already needs a touch up) but I am working towards more! 

I have a few ear lobe piercings and im saving up for a conch piercing!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Jinnicide

posted
updated

I used to have lots of metal in my face and ears (snakebites on both sides of bottom lip, both nostrils, stretched lobes x2 in each ear plus regular 3rd piercing (which my mom did when I was 11 at home with a sewing needle, ice, and potato). I've since retired all but the ear gauges. over a decade later, I STILL have the snakebite scars on my mouth hahaha.

And LOTS of tattoos.

Report Reply

Reply by XxpaigerawrxX

posted

I have 9 piercings and 5 tattoos but two of them are huge. The one on my right arm won't be finished until next month and I'm so excited! My artist is amazing

Report Reply

Reply by Gee 𖤐

posted

i don't have any, besides for ear piercings. but i hope to at some point get a nose piercing, lip piercing, a rose tattoo on my right ankle, and maybe skeleton hands on both of my hands.

Report Reply

Reply by xXLil4cLuXx

posted

5 piercings (septum, earrings and 2nd lobes) and one forearm tattoo of a ghost cat

Report Reply

Reply by Miss Solitary Ocean

posted

I have multiple ear piercings and my nose pierced ! I love piercings, but I have gone more into tattoos the last few years. Currently I have 13 I think ... some are just little on my wrists but they go up in size. One of them covering my entire right side of my back from shoulder to hip. <3 

Report Reply

Reply by Sam (Morgan)

posted
updated

I have my bridge, vertical labret, septum, venoms ( doubly tongue piercing) and belly button pierced. My lobes are almost stretched to about an inch now as well. To be completely honest I would have to say the most painful was my belly button, but the sinus headache I had after getting my bridge was terrible! I currently just have one professional tattoo and a couple drunken stink and pokes. :p

Report Reply

I don't have a lot of piercings (just my ears and nips), but I do have a decent amount of tattoos that's never enough. I think I'm at 7 now.  I have:

1. A spirited away tattoo on my foot
  2. A bat on my leg
  3. A fawn on my other leg
  4. floral people on my arm
  5. American Mcgee chesire cat on my shoulder
  6. a sailor jerry tattoo on my arm
  7. a ram skull on my sternum

Report Reply

Reply by vernon!

posted

i used to have basically everything pierced, but rn i'm boring and i only have my tongue web, philtrum, both nostrils, my cheeks, my bridge, my nips, and three lobe piercings (stretched to 30mm, 4mm and 5mm)...okay typed out that's a lot. lmao.

i'm never sure about how to count my tattoos because a couple of them are mirrored on other parts of my body and idk if those count as one tattoo or one piece spread across multiple tattoos. so i'll just list which body parts i have them on. i have tattoos on the toes of my left foot, my entire right foot, both shins, both hips, both elbows, my forearms, and as of last weekend, the fingers of my right hand. i spent so much time as a baby emo on tumblr fawning over tattooed people that actually having knuckle tattoos makes me feel like i can die happy, as silly as that sounds!!

Report Reply

Reply by Miranda & Esme

posted

In the past I have had my tongue, lip, vertical lip off to the side and my septum. I took all of them out though. I kind of want to get a vertical lip piercing off to the side again. I’m not sure though. 

I have a tattoo that says humanist under my left collar bone, an arm band, and an incorrect “Chinese” symbol that actually means nothing. It was a bad translation. I also have a home made peace sign that I can keep hidden. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kat

posted

Currently have 10 piercings but they’re all on my ears. I really wanted to get an eyebrow piercing but I didn’t want to give my mom a heart attack. Lol

On my left ear I have an industrial, a helix, 2 on my upper lobe then my regular piercing, on my right ear, a double helix and 3 on my lobes as well. 
For tattoos, I have 6. One on my back which took 7 hrs to get done.  One on my inner ankle that says “live a little”. On my calf, I have a grim reaper holding a coffee cup, on my left shoulder side, I have a star from the little prince, a Basquiat crown, and underneath them is a line from Eternal Sunshine, “a dream upon waking”. It was my first ever tattoo. I got it back in 2011. I feel like its kinda cheesy now but its like a reminder of my youth so i still love it. 

Hoping to get new ones done but pandemic. :)))

Report Reply

Reply by Bushi

posted

81mm ears, black arms, and 14 hours of blackwork on the back of my head.

Report Reply

Reply by clover

posted

i have 2 lobe, a rook and cartilage on the left ear and on the right just double lobe and cartilage  and septum :) i want to get a vertical labret on my bottom lip ^-^

Report Reply

Reply by killersuccubi13

posted

I have currently 7 piercings (septum, both nostrils, ears and nipple) and three tats but looking to get more. Unfortunately the pandemic put a halt on my tattoo spree and sadly I have to wait to get a sleeve. 

Report Reply

Reply by Lanna.Lyn

posted

I’m 19 and have 6 tattoos. 

6 lobe piercings 
And a rook piercing 
I have an upcoming tat appointment for my first arm tat I’m excited and nervous at the same time
Wish me luck 

Report Reply

Reply by xXLil4cLuXx

posted

One tattoo on my right forearm of a black ghost cat. Septum piercing, lobes and 2nd lobes, planning on getting more

Report Reply

Reply by mewp2002

posted

I have two piercings on each of my ear lobes and I plan to get my tongue pierced eventually. As for tattoos I don't think I'll get any since I'm so indecisive and my style is always changing. I couldn't bring myself to have something permanently inked into my skin and then I end up not liking it a month later XD

Report Reply

Reply by Antonia

posted

hey hey 

at the moment i only have a few lobe piercings but in the future i hope i can get an industrial, a daith and maybe more
as for the tattoos, well i don't have any but as soon as i'll move out i just know im going to get all the tattoos i've been dreaming off

Report Reply

Reply by Alexander

posted

I currently only have 12 piercings; I have two nose piercings, snake bites(two lip piercings) done, along with four ear piercings on each of my ears. I have gauges, 4 of them. I have my bottom lob at a 12 mm, and the hole above it at a 8g. 

I do plan on getting tattoos when I can; I was thinking a spider on my ankle to represent that I grew past my childhood fear of them, and now I love them. Just a little symbol that reminds me that you can overcome your fears.   <3

Report Reply

Reply by Brandon<3

posted

I currently have 6 piercings and about 9 tattoos !! I got my septum pierced 2-3 years ago, which was my first piercing. Since then I've gotten my bellybutton, smiley, rook, and lobe piercings! All 3 ear ones were done yesterday. I was surprised by how bad the rook hurt. Then I have various tattoos everywhere :>

Report Reply

Reply by Malakai he/they

posted

I've had 4 piercing before, 
-septum
-labret
-tongue 
-ears
And I've also gauged my ears to a 0 
Sadly they all closed up in inpatient but I plan on getting all them back plus more once I have the money. 

Report Reply

Reply by chewlo

posted

I have my vertical labret; both nostrils, double ear lobes. I am going in to get my smiley pierced and my septum re-pierced.

Does anybody else have a problem where their ear lobes struggle to heal but every other piercing heals just fine with minimal attention?

Report Reply

Reply by Corvus Lux

posted

None yet but planning on getting snake bites and tattoos. (Also maybe cheek piercings)  ┐(0w0)┌

Report Reply

Reply by rhubarb

posted

i only have conservative ear lobe piercings, but i was meant to get second piercings in each ear for my 19th birthday (the year the 'demi started :/). hopefully i'll get them soon! i also think i might like a bridge piercing, and i wanted a septum ring in high school. 

Report Reply

Reply by TinaAnn

posted

Hi, I have no tattoos 

Report Reply

Reply by Fatumaleeleele

posted

2 piercings both ears

No tattoos not yet at least
1 body mod I was hot iron branded 

Report Reply

Reply by Akira

posted

I have a bunch of piercings lol

Nostril, high nostril, bridge, eyebrow, 4 lobes, cartilage, and nips

I only have two tattoos but I'd like to get a few more

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted
updated

piercings:

(26 total)
nostril
septum
snakebites
tongue
nipples
rook
tragus
3 cartilage
12 ear lobe
00 size gauges

tattoos:

(30 total)
hands
fingers
chest piece
thigh piece
stomach
foot
ankles
shins
legs
arms
spine
neck
shoulders
behind the ear

more to come though

Report Reply

Reply by Kim

posted

I removed all my piercings over the years, currently my ears are stretched to 2 inches and I have 27 tattoos, 26 of which are machine tattooed, the one on my face is cultural (indigenous handpoked)

Report Reply

Reply by eva_bae

posted

well i have both my lobes pierced with two on the left side

but im really considering getting a bellybutton piercing.. like m so close to doing it, but idk if i should maybe i will soon cause then i can heal till next summer,
i also really like tounge piercing and eyebrow piercings, but they are quite risky?
i just love piercings even tho i barely have any..

Report Reply

Reply by IHEARTBALE

posted

DOES getting a septum really hurt?....... i'm tempted af

Report Reply

Reply by money nonmaiden

posted
updated

i really wanna get more piercings and tattoos but i gotta wait until the place i go to can pierce under masks qwq

currently ive got my septum (which didnt really hurt!!), which ive stretched to a 10g but i wanna stretch more, i got 2 dermals, one above each eyebrow and 7 ear piercings

i really really want a bridge but i dont have the right anatomy to get one qwqwq

ive got a tattoo appt booked soon for my first tattoo and im so excited to get it hehe im planning to get it on my collarbones

i plan to get a ton of tattoos and maybe some lip piercings? never gonna recover from not being able to get a bridge tho qwqw

Report Reply

Reply by Savi

posted

I just got my first tattoo a couple weeks ago. It’s a little lightning bug on my shoulder

Report Reply

Reply by XxJade💜PixiettexX

posted

I currently have a daith and a helix, and am planning to gauge my lower lobes yet again, possibly getting my upper lobes pierced so I can still wear regular posts. I used to have my nose pierced (just regular nostril piercing), belly button, and my tongue. Low key want to get them all again. I have 8 tattoos, hoping to start a sleeve or a thigh piece next year. 

Report Reply

Reply by haze

posted

I have 4 piercings currently, 3 lobe piercings on 1 side and only 1 on the other. I'm planning on adding 2 more on the side that has 1 to make it 3 lobe piercings on each side. After that I want to get a septum piercing.

As for tattoos, I don't have any yet, but I want to get wings on my back that go all the way on to my arms. But that would be a lot for a first tattoo, so I'm thinking of something smaller on my thigh to start with. I haven't decided what yet though. 

Report Reply

Reply by weevil

posted

Currently I only have an industrial bar and a septum, but I'm hoping for snakebites soon!! 

Report Reply

Reply by xXChaoticMonsterXx

posted

I might be getting a septum soon!!!! X3

Report Reply

Reply by ashmustd!3

posted
updated

i have 

5 lobes piercings 
4 helix
2 nostril
1 lip ring 
1 expansion 
septum
but i take off 1 helix and septum :p
i really want more piercings 

just 1 tatto

Report Reply

Reply by Ark

posted

I've got my lobes stretched to an 8g, two eyebrow piercings, my septum at 12g, and snakebites! <br />

<br />
I also have a handful of stick and pokes (unsafe, I know), and am gonna get my first professional tattoo once covid goes down in my area-- I'm looking at American Traditional and 2000s style tattoos for inspiration right now ^-^ <br />
<br />
I'm also thinking about splitting my tongue and getting my navel removed, but those won't be for <em>ages</em> because of cost and covid and such :)

Report Reply

Reply by Noemi

posted

I’m definitely a tattoos over piercings person myself.

I have a paired nostril piercing on my left side and just my lobes and one second lobe. I am looking to get an industrial hopefully and my titties pierced though!
I just started my tattoo journey last year, but I have four. Most of them are pretty big so I have a good portion of a sleeve done which will be done in all red and black.
I’m giving my artist complete freedom for a sternum piece I’m hoping to get here soon, and after that I’ll be getting cicadas above my knees!

Report Reply

Reply by Natalia

posted

So I want to know if a pricing on my belly will hurt???

Report Reply

Reply by bree

posted

i have 9 piercings ive all done myself, i have my ears pierced 3 times my septum, and my lip. im planning on piercing my cheeks soon and i wanna do my belly but i dont think i have the right anatomy for it. im also most likely getting the number 13 tattooed on me bc ive always had a strange connection with the number (lucky number, was born feb 13, my grandpa had 12 tatted on him and alot of other reasons)

Report Reply

Reply by bree

posted

i have 9 piercings ive all done myself, i have my ears pierced 3 times my septum, and my lip. im planning on piercing my cheeks soon and i wanna do my belly but i dont think i have the right anatomy for it. im also most likely getting the number 13 tattooed on me bc ive always had a strange connection with the number (lucky number, was born feb 13, my grandpa had 12 tatted on him and alot of other reasons)

Report Reply

Reply by Oddities

posted

I only have my septum done! I am starting to stretch my ears tho which is pretty exciting. 

Report Reply