« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Body Mods, Piercings and Tattoos!

Do you have piercings, body mods or tattoos?

Tell about them!

I currently have 8 piercings:
1. Tongue
2. Labret
3. Double Helix
4. Eyebrow
5. Lobes
6. Septum

I have two tattoos and have an appointment for my next on January 5th.  

Piercings are definitely an obsession! 

Report Topic

121 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by iiheartliv

posted

As of now I have 2 lobe piercings on either side, my navel done, and a retired septum! I really want a conch, upper and lower helixes, tragus, and daith fss. I also really want to get an eyebrow piercing but I'm scared of putting holes in my face ;-;;; 

I have a looong wishlist of tattoos but I have various stock n pokes of the cancer zodiac sign, 333, and an old faded crescent moon over a wave. I really want an american traditional horseshoe, roses, and hearts, I wish I could get tattooed by oliver peck!

Report Reply

Reply by SkumMum🥀

posted

i've got some not alot but one day i'll have more :3 thinking about getting my eyebrows pierced next! ~

currently: snakebites, bridge, nostrils, 8g stretched septum

Report Reply

Reply by Clay!⋆。°✩

posted

i have a septum, bridge, and snake bites and I'm getting dahilas 2nite + i have an appointment for a tattoo next week ;3 

Report Reply

Reply by eggrollz172

posted

I currently have my firsts, seconds and thirds on my ear, a nostirl and a belly button piercing!! I'm actually getting snake bites this Saturday too which I'm super excited for!

I plan to get a double helix and maybe in eyebrow piercing eventually too but I think I plan on getting more tattoos than piercings. I got my first tat at the beginning of February, it's a little doodle of Pyramid Head and the dog from Silent Hill that was made during it's conception!!

Report Reply

Reply by a1anakys

posted

i have 3 eyebrow piercings, snakebites (piercing my sharkbites soon,) stretched septum which is at 8g atm  and stretched ears at 00g :))

i plan on piering my dimples and getting frog eyes done soon.

i have a couple horrriiddddd stick n pokes but i cant wait to get tattoos :))

Report Reply

Reply by PamPam_fire

posted

I dont got none, but i plan to get a tattoo sooon

Report Reply

Reply by tonu vvv

posted

tengo 6 perforaciones, 2 en cada lóbulo, helix (oreja derecha) e industrial (oreja izquierda), todos cicatrizados (menos una de las perforaciones del industrial, ayuda porfavor)

Report Reply

Reply by libby 𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅

posted

i had 3 piercings.. i now have 2, i have my right eyebrow and my septum.

im getting my nose and snakebites done very soon!! along with my lobes(not sure why i dont already have them)

i had a helix but my skin didnt like the metal they used so i took it out.

tattoo wise im also getting one pretty soon!

Report Reply

Reply by xehachiwinga <3 !!

posted

I have 9 piercings 

1- a new industrial 

2- a new tragus

3- reopened belly piercing 

I am kinda still worried that they are gonna get infected but i use salty water to cleanse and theramcyn to heal them. yet except the tragus they are a little swollen and red makes me kinda worried but no liquid comes out of them

except these i have 

4- helix

5- 2 earlobe piercing on one side 3 on the other the classical cliche :D

Any advice on healing journey would be appreciated (I wanna get tatoos as well!!) I am also gonna get a conch and a daith piercing in the same ear that hasnt been pierced newly.

Report Reply

Reply by xxPawlinaPoisonxx

posted

I currently have 5 piercings: 4 in my ears (2 each) & a side labret but when it heals I'm making it into snake bites!!!

Idk if counts but I also have dyed hair & extensions (c00ntailz)

Report Reply

Reply by Allie

posted

Right now all I have are two nostril piercings, one on each side. I used to have double lobes but I took them out and I'm waiting for them to close so I can get them re-pierced and start my ear stretching journey. I used to have a septum as well but I took it out because after a while I didn't like the placement and it wasn't done by a professional. I plan on getting it redone in the spring. So in total I used to have seven piercings. In the future I want to start an ear project. I also hope to get forward facing nostril and either a vertical labret or Ashley. As far as tattoos I don't have any currently but in the future I hope to get some. I have some ideas on what I want to get but we'll see what the future holds.

Report Reply

Reply by millie!!!

posted

I have many piercings and am planning to get many more in the future!!!

currently i have in order of when i got them:

double lobe
septum
vertical labret
medusa
nipples
bridge
nostril!!

Report Reply

Reply by whatremainsofalthea

posted

i have nine piercings rn :3 i want more but still healing my rook so i havent decided what to get next. maybe my tongue?? im addicted lol i dont have any tattoos yet. i feel like thats something ill do when im older. 

i used to have my nipples pierced too but thats the only one ive never had work out :((( those are so hard to heal and by far the most painful one ive gotten

fun story i pierced my doubles with a sewing needle i tied to a pencil when i was a teen haha it was not the same gage as the jewelry so i had to shove that through after. im soooo dumb 

Report Reply

Reply by deagle

posted

I have a double belly button, my nipples, industrial, 0 gauge septum, my ears are 0 gauge, and my second and third holes are stretched with 4 cartilage piercings and my rook all except my industrial is healed ( I just got it three days ago) I want a lot more but I don't think the ones I want will suit my face

Report Reply

Reply by Ewan

posted

I've got 14 piercings on my head alone :p

Report Reply

Reply by *Key*

posted
updated

i have 6 peircings

1.my lobes

2.both nostrils 

3.my septum

4.my right eyebrow

I have two small arm tats and want more

I also want a vertical labret hopefully although the career I want will likely force me to take them out 👎.

Report Reply

Reply by sardine tin angel

posted

i have doubles on my lobes, one cartilage, and my right nostril. i used to have a second cartilage but had to take it out since it wouldn't heal. i'd love to get my eyebrows pierced (single on left, double on right), and more ear piercings in the future. 

i also have two tattoos, and plan on getting a lotttt more in the future. i grew up in the culture (my dad has full sleeves that he's been working on since he was 18), so i've always known i would eventually get some. i'm in the process of planning my third.

if they were more socially acceptable, i'd want to get other body mods as well. ex split tongue, vampire teeth. if i didn't like having cartilage piercings so much, i'd also want pointed ears. 

Report Reply

Reply by Phoenix

posted
updated

i got double lobes and an eyebrow plus a tattoo of a sturgeon (fish) being chased by a fish-tailed lion on my back! wanna stick-and-poke PLUR somewhere at some point but i want to get an actual tattoo needle first

Report Reply

Reply by f3ral_gh0st X__x

posted

i have 7 piercings! my lobes [which im stretching - currently at 3.5mm], helix, septum, snakebites, and eyebrow

i only have one tattoo so far - a dragon on the top of my right arm - but im planning to get more :]

Report Reply

Reply by vampp9

posted

I got septum and 16mm ear gauges

Report Reply

Reply by Mimi

posted

I got two

- Septum

- Upright labret 

I love both of them <3

Report Reply

Reply by Amulet Thorn

posted

I have 6 piercings lol

Labret

Angel Bites

Both nostrils

septum, 

and 2g Lobes. 

I love love love piercings but I'm looking for cheek piercings next and no one in my area does them o(╥﹏╥)o

Report Reply

Reply by Pb :3

posted

Ooh! I have snakebites, my septum, and ears pierced! im going to get my eyebrow and tongue pierced someday (hopefully soon) and after that im not sure. maybe more ear piercings but im not sure. as far as tattoos go, i dont think id get anything crazy, i like simple and cute designs!

Report Reply

Reply by Pinkie

posted

So far I've got 13 piercings. A helix and 4 on my lobes going up the ear, I've got the same thing on my other ear. I have a nose and septum piercing and lastly I've got a tongue web piercing. I'd love to have more piercings, I'm planning to get a rook and a double forward helix on both ears :)

Report Reply

Reply by Milo

posted

I have

- Nostrill piercing (a silver color ring)

- Stretched earlobes 8mm on both sides (i wear silicone red tunnels)

- Helix piercing (i wear a spikey silver ring)

I used to have

- an extra (upper) earlobe piercing, but i forgot about it and it has closed up lol

Anddd i wish i had

- BRIDGE PIERCING !!!!!!!!!!

- Eyebrow piercing?

Report Reply

Reply by Creature

posted

I used to have regular ear piercings but I lost my only pair of earrings so they closed back up. I wanna get them back as well as a piercing on my bully button, my lip, my nose, and my eyebrows!

Report Reply

Reply by peepeesmalls

posted

i want some sooo bad my parents wont let me get any. I want to get a bridge, septum, vertical labret, and an industrial when i can. I am stretching my ears tho i am currently at a size 8g i want to get down to 2-0g. 

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_MarsBar86_xX

posted

I love piercings so much ‼‼

Currently I have:

1. Three lobe piercings and a helix on my left ear. 
  2. My lobe done on my right ear.
  3. Both sides of my nostril done

I used to have my septum done but i took it out, same will my belly button and my eyebrow.

I really want snakebites and to get my belly button and eyebrow done again. Might 0 gage my lobes soon‼‼

Report Reply

Reply by Eva

posted

I'm planning on getting a very stylized dragon running from my bicep to almost at my collarbone :D I also want smth down my spine but I'm not sure what yet

Report Reply

Reply by ꒰ა~Sarah~໒꒱

posted

I have 8 piercings, 2 one each lobe, 1 nostril, my snakebites & a belly button. I also have 4 tattoos, a moon on my upper left arm, a ghost under my right collar bone, 3 stars under my left collar bone, and the phrase "Ash is our purest form" on my left leg && I have an appointment scheduled 4 my 5th tattoo. 

Report Reply

Reply by R1PP3D_H34ARTS

posted

I already had about 10 piercings but I had to remove them after they became inflamed. I currently have 4 holes in my ears and 1 tattoo (I want to get 1 as soon as possible)(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Glow ☆

posted

I have a septum, angel fangs, and my ears are stretched to 4g. Had my eyebrow pierced for a while but had to take it out ive got a bunch of stick and pokes, and two professional tattoos but have a whole bunch planned!

Report Reply

Reply by XxpeytonxX

posted

I’ve got an eyebrow piercing that’s for a bump because I never got the shorter bar lol, and then a septum piercing and nostril. My lobes are pierced but then I tried to get my second ones at Claire’s and what do you know, they got infected and closed :)

Report Reply

Reply by Ion

posted

I have 18 piercings:my septum, both of my eyebrows(2), my web, and 7 on each ear. And 19 stick and pokes

I’m planning to get my snake bites, both sides of my nose, and my tongue pierced. Plus a whole bunch of tattoos, my first one is probably going to be a dashed line (- - - - -) on my spine- top to bottom. I know it’s gunna hurt like hell but i really want it.

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕻𝖗𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊

posted

Currently, I only have my lobes and my septum pierced. I lowkey did my septum piercing myself but thankfully it turned out fine. It's completely healed for a while now. I'm planning to get more piercings along the way. Perhaps an eyebrow piercing or a nostril piercing would be really cool :) 

As for tattoos, I don't have any but I'm swearing to myself I'll get one soon. 

Report Reply

Reply by Charliezze

posted

I have only four tatooes so far which three of them were done in one sitting xd Im planning to do 2 more in one sitting cuz i cant wait xd rn i have a tat of a heart and a cross on my middle finger, a rat paw on my palm and two styled wolfs kissing on my forearm hehe love them sm. Next one im planning a bull and styled face (all designs are mine) in linear style. Im not a fan of realistic or "over done" tats so.

for piercings i planned vertical labret but since my teeth got crooked im not sure if itsa best idea so imma stick to tats but im gonna get ear piercings fo sure 1oo%.

Report Reply

Reply by Roland

posted

i desperately want to get a navel piercing. wearing a crop top right now and it just feels downright wrong that i dont have one to show off right now

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

Update 12/7/2022: I got my left snakebite repierced professionally on Friday, 12/2/2022.  :)

As for piercings I'm planning on getting in the future, I'm planning on getting my navel, septum, double upper helix piercings on both ears, and possibly titanium hip surface bars or microdermals (yes, I am aware of the fact that these can reject easily but hip piercings look so damn cool and are a rare and unique type of piercing). I've been addicted to piercings ever since I was only 7 1/2 years old when I got my 1st holes.

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Piercings: 3

Tattoos: 3

Other: 1

Piercings

1. Earlobes (x2)
  2. Right nostril

Tattoos

1. LoZ Tittybat (Right thigh)
  2. Sailor Neptune's wand (Upper left arm) 
  3. Koko the Clown (Right wrist)

Other Mods

1. [WIP] Scarification piece (Chest)

I have many more things planned but unfortunately a bitch got no moneyyy rn LAWLZzz

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

RE: n3k0g4l

• "I was wondering if it would be safe to try to pierce my tongue myself or if I should get it professionally done lmao. :,)"

Posting this super late in relation to when this was asked but whatevrzzz,,,

Piercing your tongue yourself without being familiar with the inner workings is a very poor idea and potentially very unsafe, not recommended to do any piercings yourself without any sort of training and practice but I especially do not recommended doing your tongue!

Please get delicate areas of the body professionally done, anything going wrong in your mouth is usually bad news!

Stay safe in your body mod journey my dudezzz

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

I have 12 piercings and counting as of Halloween 2022. I have 5 holes going up my lobe and into the lower helix region on both ears, my right nostril, my right snakebite, and the scar of what used to be (and what will be again soon) my left snakebite. I want more piercings in the future like a septum piercing, hip microdermals, and a double helix on both ears.

As a side note, I pierced my snakebites at home because my mom was using my stupid braces as an excuse to not let me get them done, so I took matters into my own hands and after the drama that happened after my left snakebite fell out, she agreed to let me get repierced professionally in November.

Report Reply

Reply by CountFagula

posted

Two holes in each ear, one set it’s stretched, tounge,Medusa,tounge,septum and nostril! I plan on getting snakebites,another nostril and a bridge maybe!

Report Reply

Reply by shibainu000

posted

i used to have ten piercings! three lobes on both ears, one helix, a labret, a septum, and a nostril! now i just have the lobes, the helix, and the septum.

i also have two tattoos! i have a rabbit triskele and matisse's dancers (but with animals instead) on one of my arms <3 getting a new one later this year!

Report Reply

Reply by Bree 🕷

posted

So far I have 17 and I’ve done them all myself, I have dahlia bites, snake bites, angel bites, labret, smiley, septum, bridge, belly, and my ears are pierced 3 times so far, I’m planning on doing shark bites, both sides of my nose and maybe an anti eyebrow next!!

Report Reply

Reply by Bree 🕷

posted

So far I have 17 and I’ve done them all myself, I have dahlia bites, snake bites, angel bites, labret, smiley, septum, bridge, belly, and my ears are pierced 3 times so far, I’m planning on doing shark bites, both sides of my nose and maybe an anti eyebrow next!!

Report Reply

Reply by Rat_Filled_Cabinet

posted

I currently have just a standard lobe piercing on my left ear which I am planning to stretch, and on my right ear I got a lobe, an upper lobe and a helix, I also have double nostril piercings, and rl want to get snake bites in the future

Report Reply

Reply by SceneQween

posted

So I have my lobes pierced, got them when I was 14, and I also have my nipples pierced, got them about a year ago, they are still healing. Next month in July I want to get an industrial piercing on my left ear, and get an eyebrow piercing on my right, both in one session. I want to get snakebite piercings but I'm not sure when. I have no tattoos yet.

Report Reply

Reply by SceneQween

posted

So I have my lobes pierced, got them when I was 14, and I also have my nipples pierced, got them about a year ago, they are still healing. Next month in July I want to get an industrial piercing on my left ear, and get an eyebrow piercing on my right, both in one session. I want to get snakebite piercings but I'm not sure when. I have no tattoos yet.

Report Reply

Reply by n3k0g4l

posted

hey!! found this forum, I have my septum done, and one of my side nostrils done. I was wondering if it would be safe to try to pierce my tongue myself or if I should get it professionally done lmao. :,) 

Report Reply

Reply by rion >:)

posted
updated

I got my septum pierced last week! and i also got my lobes, i had my first holes when i was a baby as most hispanic girls have lol and i got two more piercings in my right lobe last month and now that they're kinda healed i got my left lobe done too because i can't sleep if its not on one side.

on a side note, i got a cold like two days after my septum piercing, i'm better now but it was hell :/ been thinking of getting tattoed but i'm kinda broke atm and far too scared

Report Reply