Topic: Body Mods, Piercings and Tattoos!

Sort Replies:

Reply by Mimi

posted

I got two

- Septum

- Upright labret 

I love both of them <3

Report Reply

Reply by f3ral_gh0st X__x

posted

i have 7 piercings! my lobes [which im stretching - currently at 3.5mm], helix, septum, snakebites, and eyebrow

i only have one tattoo so far - a dragon on the top of my right arm - but im planning to get more :]

Report Reply

Reply by Phoenix

posted
updated

i got double lobes and an eyebrow plus a tattoo of a sturgeon (fish) being chased by a fish-tailed lion on my back! wanna stick-and-poke PLUR somewhere at some point but i want to get an actual tattoo needle first

Report Reply

Reply by sardine tin angel

posted

i have doubles on my lobes, one cartilage, and my right nostril. i used to have a second cartilage but had to take it out since it wouldn't heal. i'd love to get my eyebrows pierced (single on left, double on right), and more ear piercings in the future. 

i also have two tattoos, and plan on getting a lotttt more in the future. i grew up in the culture (my dad has full sleeves that he's been working on since he was 18), so i've always known i would eventually get some. i'm in the process of planning my third.

if they were more socially acceptable, i'd want to get other body mods as well. ex split tongue, vampire teeth. if i didn't like having cartilage piercings so much, i'd also want pointed ears. 

Report Reply

Reply by *Key*

posted
updated

i have 6 peircings

1.my lobes

2.both nostrils 

3.my septum

4.my right eyebrow

I have two small arm tats and want more

I also want a vertical labret hopefully although the career I want will likely force me to take them out 👎.

Report Reply

Reply by Ewan

posted

I've got 14 piercings on my head alone :p

Report Reply

Reply by deagle

posted

I have a double belly button, my nipples, industrial, 0 gauge septum, my ears are 0 gauge, and my second and third holes are stretched with 4 cartilage piercings and my rook all except my industrial is healed ( I just got it three days ago) I want a lot more but I don't think the ones I want will suit my face

Report Reply

Reply by whatremainsofalthea

posted

i have nine piercings rn :3 i want more but still healing my rook so i havent decided what to get next. maybe my tongue?? im addicted lol i dont have any tattoos yet. i feel like thats something ill do when im older. 

i used to have my nipples pierced too but thats the only one ive never had work out :((( those are so hard to heal and by far the most painful one ive gotten

fun story i pierced my doubles with a sewing needle i tied to a pencil when i was a teen haha it was not the same gage as the jewelry so i had to shove that through after. im soooo dumb 

Report Reply

Reply by millie!!!

posted

I have many piercings and am planning to get many more in the future!!!

currently i have in order of when i got them:

double lobe
septum
vertical labret
medusa
nipples
bridge
nostril!!

Report Reply

Reply by Allie

posted

Right now all I have are two nostril piercings, one on each side. I used to have double lobes but I took them out and I'm waiting for them to close so I can get them re-pierced and start my ear stretching journey. I used to have a septum as well but I took it out because after a while I didn't like the placement and it wasn't done by a professional. I plan on getting it redone in the spring. So in total I used to have seven piercings. In the future I want to start an ear project. I also hope to get forward facing nostril and either a vertical labret or Ashley. As far as tattoos I don't have any currently but in the future I hope to get some. I have some ideas on what I want to get but we'll see what the future holds.

Report Reply

Reply by xxPawlinaPoisonxx

posted

I currently have 5 piercings: 4 in my ears (2 each) & a side labret but when it heals I'm making it into snake bites!!!

Idk if counts but I also have dyed hair & extensions (c00ntailz)

Report Reply

Reply by xehachiwinga <3 !!

posted

I have 9 piercings 

1- a new industrial 

2- a new tragus

3- reopened belly piercing 

I am kinda still worried that they are gonna get infected but i use salty water to cleanse and theramcyn to heal them. yet except the tragus they are a little swollen and red makes me kinda worried but no liquid comes out of them

except these i have 

4- helix

5- 2 earlobe piercing on one side 3 on the other the classical cliche :D

Any advice on healing journey would be appreciated (I wanna get tatoos as well!!) I am also gonna get a conch and a daith piercing in the same ear that hasnt been pierced newly.

Report Reply

Reply by libby 𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅

posted

i had 3 piercings.. i now have 2, i have my right eyebrow and my septum.

im getting my nose and snakebites done very soon!! along with my lobes(not sure why i dont already have them)

i had a helix but my skin didnt like the metal they used so i took it out.

tattoo wise im also getting one pretty soon!

Report Reply

Reply by tonu vvv

posted

tengo 6 perforaciones, 2 en cada lóbulo, helix (oreja derecha) e industrial (oreja izquierda), todos cicatrizados (menos una de las perforaciones del industrial, ayuda porfavor)

Report Reply

Reply by PamPam_fire

posted

I dont got none, but i plan to get a tattoo sooon

Report Reply

Reply by a1anakys

posted

i have 3 eyebrow piercings, snakebites (piercing my sharkbites soon,) stretched septum which is at 8g atm  and stretched ears at 00g :))

i plan on piering my dimples and getting frog eyes done soon.

i have a couple horrriiddddd stick n pokes but i cant wait to get tattoos :))

Report Reply

Reply by eggrollz172

posted

I currently have my firsts, seconds and thirds on my ear, a nostirl and a belly button piercing!! I'm actually getting snake bites this Saturday too which I'm super excited for!

I plan to get a double helix and maybe in eyebrow piercing eventually too but I think I plan on getting more tattoos than piercings. I got my first tat at the beginning of February, it's a little doodle of Pyramid Head and the dog from Silent Hill that was made during it's conception!!

Report Reply

Reply by Clay!⋆。°✩

posted

i have a septum, bridge, and snake bites and I'm getting dahilas 2nite + i have an appointment for a tattoo next week ;3 

Report Reply

Reply by SkumMum🥀

posted

i've got some not alot but one day i'll have more :3 thinking about getting my eyebrows pierced next! ~

currently: snakebites, bridge, nostrils, 8g stretched septum

Report Reply

Reply by iiheartliv

posted

As of now I have 2 lobe piercings on either side, my navel done, and a retired septum! I really want a conch, upper and lower helixes, tragus, and daith fss. I also really want to get an eyebrow piercing but I'm scared of putting holes in my face ;-;;; 

I have a looong wishlist of tattoos but I have various stock n pokes of the cancer zodiac sign, 333, and an old faded crescent moon over a wave. I really want an american traditional horseshoe, roses, and hearts, I wish I could get tattooed by oliver peck!

Report Reply