Topic: Body Mods, Piercings and Tattoos!

Sort Replies:

Reply by Spade / Damien

posted

I have 5 ear piercings, 3 helix and 2 lobe. I've always wanted an eyebrow and lip piercings but it would be too unprofessional for my job T__T I'm getting my first tattoo in in two months though! I'm extremely excited

Report Reply

Reply by portwindsor

posted

I have 13? tattoos and 8 piercings but want moreeee piercings
and tattoos but thats harder than peircings

Report Reply

Reply by < vincent >

posted

i got like,,, fake gauges lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Crant

posted

Only have my septum pierced but I want to get 2 nostril piercings to finish off the symmetric look. a nose chain sounds cool 2 :)

Report Reply

Reply by ssSerenn

posted

i wanna get industrials but i heard ur ears need a specific shape to be able to wear them properly.. im also going to get tripple lobes but i heard that the healing process kindda suckss so idk,, any tips or knowledge about this?!

Report Reply

Reply by lilynut

posted

for tattoos i have 7 stick and pokes and only like 2 of them look decent lmao but im gonna start getting some real ones soon, and i have my septum, nose, tongue, earlobes (3 in each), helix, daith, and rook pierced. im gonna get my nose pierced again on the other side too and maybe a bridge idk :)

Report Reply

I have 1 tattoo and 10 piercings!

snakebites (2)
nostrils (2)
stretched septum (8g)
nipples (2)
belly button
stretched ears (2)

and my tattoo is the X Adam Gontier had on the back of his neck in "Pain" (Three Days Grace)

Report Reply

Reply by ren

posted

i have a septum and my ears pierced so far, next im getting angel fangs and im soooo excited! i want a belly button piercing as well and literally every face piercing you can think of. working on stretching my septum now

Report Reply

Reply by kylathecreator

posted

piercings:

1.  tongue
  2. septum
  3. nose
  4. naval
  5. 3 lobe on each ear
  6. double helix
  7. double forward helix
  8. tragus
  9. rook
and i have 17 tattoos

Report Reply

Reply by Neo

posted

I have 8 piercings and 3 tattoos! I have a labret, septum, 2 helixes, and 4 lobe piercings. I can't wait to get more tattoos AND more piercings, I totally love themmmmm

Report Reply

Reply by PYSCH03

posted

i really want my tongue and septum done 

Report Reply

Reply by anarchomuslimah

posted

i have 4 tattoos! i have a hello kitty, my melody, draculaura n kirby! i'm workin on 2 patchwork sleeves :) 

n for piercings i have lobes n septum - i rlly want a vertical labret but i don't wanna not be able to wear lipstick for ages :( i also rlly want my nostrils but i have acne n a rlly red nose n i don't wanna not be able to wear makeup :(( 

Report Reply

Reply by ABI (^_-)≡☆

posted

I only have my ears, septum, and side of my nose pierced. Tried 2 get my belly done but im "too skinny", she said it would reject. 

Any other piercings I have are fake, i test out different ones by glueing them on for fun.

Report Reply

Reply by A

posted

septum, 4 lobe piercings, n a nostril piercing 

Report Reply

Reply by frankie

posted

i have both ears double pierced, a stud on each nostril, a septum and a navel

Report Reply

Reply by libxertyy

posted

okay so piercings, i have a nose ring on the left side and a stud a little higher on my right side. i did that one myself. getting my bellybutton pierced for 17bdayy so def excited!!

tattoos i have a moon and stars on left wrist, and then i have a sun and clouds on my right wrist. i have a heart on the outer side of my right hand below my pinky, i have 545 on my left wrist, the taurus symbol on my left foot, a smiley face on my right big toe, and shapes on my left ankle.

Report Reply

Reply by hilma %¤#"

posted

I have a nose piercing, 5 ear piercings and one eyebrowpiercing. I've had a smiley also.

Report Reply

Reply by jastarix

posted

i currently have 14 piercings, my tongue, smiley, snake bites, septum, belly and the rest are ear piercings. I used to have an eyebrow piercing but it felt like it made me look unsymmetrical lol. I currently have 1 tattoo, and i plan to get more :)

Report Reply

Reply by Ice<3

posted

currently i have 3 lobe piercings, industrial, daith, nostril, septum and navel. 0 tattoos, but many planned. i plan on getting my vertical labret done soon.

Report Reply

Reply by SAERIM

posted

omg i got a nostril piercing in december and i fr almost fainted cause i bled so much?? embarrassing lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Oddities

posted

I only have my septum done! I am starting to stretch my ears tho which is pretty exciting. 

Report Reply

Reply by bree

posted

i have 9 piercings ive all done myself, i have my ears pierced 3 times my septum, and my lip. im planning on piercing my cheeks soon and i wanna do my belly but i dont think i have the right anatomy for it. im also most likely getting the number 13 tattooed on me bc ive always had a strange connection with the number (lucky number, was born feb 13, my grandpa had 12 tatted on him and alot of other reasons)

Report Reply

Reply by bree

posted

i have 9 piercings ive all done myself, i have my ears pierced 3 times my septum, and my lip. im planning on piercing my cheeks soon and i wanna do my belly but i dont think i have the right anatomy for it. im also most likely getting the number 13 tattooed on me bc ive always had a strange connection with the number (lucky number, was born feb 13, my grandpa had 12 tatted on him and alot of other reasons)

Report Reply

Reply by Natalia

posted

So I want to know if a pricing on my belly will hurt???

Report Reply

Reply by Noemi

posted

I’m definitely a tattoos over piercings person myself.

I have a paired nostril piercing on my left side and just my lobes and one second lobe. I am looking to get an industrial hopefully and my titties pierced though!
I just started my tattoo journey last year, but I have four. Most of them are pretty big so I have a good portion of a sleeve done which will be done in all red and black.
I’m giving my artist complete freedom for a sternum piece I’m hoping to get here soon, and after that I’ll be getting cicadas above my knees!

Report Reply

Reply by Ark

posted

I've got my lobes stretched to an 8g, two eyebrow piercings, my septum at 12g, and snakebites! <br />

<br />
I also have a handful of stick and pokes (unsafe, I know), and am gonna get my first professional tattoo once covid goes down in my area-- I'm looking at American Traditional and 2000s style tattoos for inspiration right now ^-^ <br />
<br />
I'm also thinking about splitting my tongue and getting my navel removed, but those won't be for <em>ages</em> because of cost and covid and such :)

Report Reply

Reply by ashmustd!3

posted
updated

i have 

5 lobes piercings 
4 helix
2 nostril
1 lip ring 
1 expansion 
septum
but i take off 1 helix and septum :p
i really want more piercings 

just 1 tatto

Report Reply

Reply by xXChaoticMonsterXx

posted

I might be getting a septum soon!!!! X3

Report Reply

Reply by weevil

posted

Currently I only have an industrial bar and a septum, but I'm hoping for snakebites soon!! 

Report Reply

Reply by haze

posted

I have 4 piercings currently, 3 lobe piercings on 1 side and only 1 on the other. I'm planning on adding 2 more on the side that has 1 to make it 3 lobe piercings on each side. After that I want to get a septum piercing.

As for tattoos, I don't have any yet, but I want to get wings on my back that go all the way on to my arms. But that would be a lot for a first tattoo, so I'm thinking of something smaller on my thigh to start with. I haven't decided what yet though. 

Report Reply

Reply by XxJade💜PixiettexX

posted

I currently have a daith and a helix, and am planning to gauge my lower lobes yet again, possibly getting my upper lobes pierced so I can still wear regular posts. I used to have my nose pierced (just regular nostril piercing), belly button, and my tongue. Low key want to get them all again. I have 8 tattoos, hoping to start a sleeve or a thigh piece next year. 

Report Reply

Reply by Savi

posted

I just got my first tattoo a couple weeks ago. It’s a little lightning bug on my shoulder

Report Reply

Reply by money nonmaiden

posted
updated

i really wanna get more piercings and tattoos but i gotta wait until the place i go to can pierce under masks qwq

currently ive got my septum (which didnt really hurt!!), which ive stretched to a 10g but i wanna stretch more, i got 2 dermals, one above each eyebrow and 7 ear piercings

i really really want a bridge but i dont have the right anatomy to get one qwqwq

ive got a tattoo appt booked soon for my first tattoo and im so excited to get it hehe im planning to get it on my collarbones

i plan to get a ton of tattoos and maybe some lip piercings? never gonna recover from not being able to get a bridge tho qwqw

Report Reply

Reply by IHEARTBALE

posted

DOES getting a septum really hurt?....... i'm tempted af

Report Reply

Reply by eva_bae

posted

well i have both my lobes pierced with two on the left side

but im really considering getting a bellybutton piercing.. like m so close to doing it, but idk if i should maybe i will soon cause then i can heal till next summer,
i also really like tounge piercing and eyebrow piercings, but they are quite risky?
i just love piercings even tho i barely have any..

Report Reply

Reply by Kim

posted

I removed all my piercings over the years, currently my ears are stretched to 2 inches and I have 27 tattoos, 26 of which are machine tattooed, the one on my face is cultural (indigenous handpoked)

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted
updated

piercings:

(26 total)
nostril
septum
snakebites
tongue
nipples
rook
tragus
3 cartilage
12 ear lobe
00 size gauges

tattoos:

(30 total)
hands
fingers
chest piece
thigh piece
stomach
foot
ankles
shins
legs
arms
spine
neck
shoulders
behind the ear

more to come though

Report Reply

Reply by Akira

posted

I have a bunch of piercings lol

Nostril, high nostril, bridge, eyebrow, 4 lobes, cartilage, and nips

I only have two tattoos but I'd like to get a few more

Report Reply

Reply by Fatumaleeleele

posted

2 piercings both ears

No tattoos not yet at least
1 body mod I was hot iron branded 

Report Reply

Reply by TinaAnn

posted

Hi, I have no tattoos 

Report Reply

Reply by rhubarb

posted

i only have conservative ear lobe piercings, but i was meant to get second piercings in each ear for my 19th birthday (the year the 'demi started :/). hopefully i'll get them soon! i also think i might like a bridge piercing, and i wanted a septum ring in high school. 

Report Reply

Reply by Corvus Lux

posted

None yet but planning on getting snake bites and tattoos. (Also maybe cheek piercings)  ┐(0w0)┌

Report Reply

Reply by chewlo

posted

I have my vertical labret; both nostrils, double ear lobes. I am going in to get my smiley pierced and my septum re-pierced.

Does anybody else have a problem where their ear lobes struggle to heal but every other piercing heals just fine with minimal attention?

Report Reply

Reply by Malakai he/they

posted

I've had 4 piercing before, 
-septum
-labret
-tongue 
-ears
And I've also gauged my ears to a 0 
Sadly they all closed up in inpatient but I plan on getting all them back plus more once I have the money. 

Report Reply

Reply by Brandon<3

posted

I currently have 6 piercings and about 9 tattoos !! I got my septum pierced 2-3 years ago, which was my first piercing. Since then I've gotten my bellybutton, smiley, rook, and lobe piercings! All 3 ear ones were done yesterday. I was surprised by how bad the rook hurt. Then I have various tattoos everywhere :>

Report Reply

Reply by Alexander

posted

I currently only have 12 piercings; I have two nose piercings, snake bites(two lip piercings) done, along with four ear piercings on each of my ears. I have gauges, 4 of them. I have my bottom lob at a 12 mm, and the hole above it at a 8g. 

I do plan on getting tattoos when I can; I was thinking a spider on my ankle to represent that I grew past my childhood fear of them, and now I love them. Just a little symbol that reminds me that you can overcome your fears.   <3

Report Reply

Reply by Antonia

posted

hey hey 

at the moment i only have a few lobe piercings but in the future i hope i can get an industrial, a daith and maybe more
as for the tattoos, well i don't have any but as soon as i'll move out i just know im going to get all the tattoos i've been dreaming off

Report Reply

Reply by mewp2002

posted

I have two piercings on each of my ear lobes and I plan to get my tongue pierced eventually. As for tattoos I don't think I'll get any since I'm so indecisive and my style is always changing. I couldn't bring myself to have something permanently inked into my skin and then I end up not liking it a month later XD

Report Reply

Reply by xXLil4cLuXx

posted

One tattoo on my right forearm of a black ghost cat. Septum piercing, lobes and 2nd lobes, planning on getting more

Report Reply

Reply by Lanna.Lyn

posted

I’m 19 and have 6 tattoos. 

6 lobe piercings 
And a rook piercing 
I have an upcoming tat appointment for my first arm tat I’m excited and nervous at the same time
Wish me luck 

Report Reply