« Music Forum

Let’s form the first Spacehey collab band!

Posted by Ian Charles

posted

Forum: Music

Let’s do it and do it right! We have to make some crazy shit that would only succeed here. I can play guitar or bass. Let’s talk about what kind of music you wanna make!

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Brian Embree

posted

This could be fun. A couple years ago I had a plan for "Barthoven Dudewig" which was going to be an entirely anonymous music project with people scattered around the country. Then Covid happened and you'd think this would have been the perfect year for it right? Somehow everyone kinda went radio silent and I lost my drive for most of the year. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ian Charles

posted

I feel it man. I’ve been writing riffs here and there as well as doing some full production covers, but generally I’ve been too stressed and anxious to write. I just hate everything I’ve been doing. I need to work in a group that can inspire each other. 

Report Reply

Reply by karokazu

posted

I'd be down. I'm a guitarist and I absolutely love pop punk.

Report Reply

Reply by Dan

posted

Yooo whats up guys, I've actually got a bunch of royalty free drum tracks (roughly 50) that you might like to jam along with/come up with some cool ideas, I've got a dropbox with every drum track I've made, and It's updated daily, take a look if you want!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y1t4p5lumgdz7pg/AAAmGSYSu1CKUiM7vugba-lea?dl=0

Report Reply

Reply by Colin Chaos

posted

I'm down with this.

I make tracks, just for the sake of it, every couple of months. Pop-punk, punk, hardcore, post-hardcore, post-punk, industrial, aggro-tech, acoustic, acappella, alt. rock, metalcore, death metal. I sing, play guitar, bass, little bit of keys and drums, but I mostly program them in MIDI format using Reason and Superior Drummer respectively.

Report Reply

Reply by Abohov

posted

Hi there!
I'm a singer/songwriter and a basic guitar player (besides being an actor and organizer)! Most of the time down to anything fun and creative. Especially if it's a nuts idea. XD
@

Colin Chaos -

thanks for sharing the info!

I posted this idea about Spacehey collaboration in a bulletin today. Please check it out.
https://spacehey.com/bulletin?id=9991

And also I opened up a forum to get started working on the project
https://forum.spacehey.com/topic?id=1068

The Open call idea is similar to the idea here only a bid broader. We could totally use a band like this. 

What do you think? Shall we make this big badass open call together and build a monster? XD

Report Reply

Reply by Jon

posted

I suck at music but I can do photography if y'all need some! Based in Los Angeles.

Report Reply

Reply by fogottenrocker

posted

Sounds fun! Let me know! 

Report Reply

Reply by ricky hog

posted

i would be down but i am still new to bass lol (and screaming which i do practise)

Report Reply

Reply by David

posted

I play bass but not well enough to be in a band, I want to see this happen though sounds awesome 

Report Reply

Reply by Vigilante Stylez

posted

I'm an audio engineer, I'll mix it and master it.

Report Reply

Reply by eir

posted

im down with this ! i know how to do synth with ableton and i have a monotron and tape deck i can use for radio sampling too >:3

Report Reply

Reply by Axelot

posted

I can write toplines, sing and make some production adjustments. add/edit things to the tracks. 

right now I'm going for a new nostalgia type sound like pinkpntherss but I'm pretty versatile :P

Report Reply

Reply by SandyFalkner

posted
updated

I can sing but I can’t play any Instruments. I wish I could find a band so I could start doing gigs and stuff. But I’m sure there’s a lot of people on here that can sing. I also write songs

Report Reply

Reply by Chemb

posted

Reply by cc.bass

posted

I'm no good at anything but I will come to the shows and stuff!

Report Reply

Reply by David homer

posted

Observing the exponential growth of Spotify over the years has been nothing short of remarkable. From its humble beginnings to becoming a global powerhouse in the music streaming industry, Spotify growth trajectory is a testament to its innovative approach, user-friendly interface, and commitment to providing quality music experiences. As both a listener and an artist, it's inspiring to witness how Spotify continues to evolve, adapt, and revolutionize the way we consume and interact with music.

Report Reply