« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

dreams/thoughts youve written down when heading to bed/waking up

back a few months ago, i had to take melatonin in order to help get my body's sleeping rhythms back in check since they were waking me up every night at 3. in doing so i had some of the most bizarre dreams/sleepy thoughts ive ever experienced, i wrote them down on my phone's notes app and i thought it would be silly to share them. i have a ton of other dreams ive written down right after waking up so i can remember them, its really funny when you see how broken your english is when youre tired. i hope others can add theirs or even consider starting the habit, dream journals are fun.

9/24

One day the great one johgarth came down into a world barrwn of life and things and with a strike of his fist the young crust of the earth shattered and hot fluids poured from within the sphere. Holy or water flowed from the wounds on his knuckles for ions cooling rocks and creating the terrain we say to say. The anguish of the pain made the wondrous thing cry in anguish, his screams shook the outermost reaches of the cosmos and became the wind, the rain, the ball of fire and the quakes of the ground and also the energy which makes up the spectacle we see in the night sky. Whaaaah how little we forget our humble origins in a thing who lost his temper! He and other things beyond the curtain were ashamed at his actions and bestowed the gifts of brainpower to our ancestors still only apes. They learn d things such as physics science biology and other science in order to justify the things in the world with numbers so that we may fully forget the things they are guilty of. No not me however, I know what they want us to forget! Guilty ridden they are! They wish nothing but to be forgiven, the ancient ones knew. The pantheons and creation myths are all but distant recollectionas of what is the truth about our world, before a fabricated materialist view took hold and fester like a cancer or a cancer. When we know and acknowledge what happened they will return and give us more brain power in hopes we will write it off as but a paranoid funny moment like our people did to the Greeks of old and others with bizarre pantheons and creation myths. The 28th intellectual renaissance is among us! Bathe in joy and gold as we return to the truth which was suppressed for so long! Aaa yaaa ioo

9/25

Down from great rift in the cosmos the one of no eyes and many mouths rode on a chariot which had no animal with wheels lacking spocks or axels. It was the being yaklorthgie the one of a million words and mouths and tongues. I stood upon a cracking iridescent ice pillar which was warm beneath my legs and he rode down to me, dwarfing me with his immense black, red and pink vestige. A form of many mouths stitched together lacking eyes he came to me in such a formation that was to please or try to the eye and did not result in utter destruction of my weak mind which is true form would have surely done. Red flesh, the black inbetween sand all the tendons and muscles holding the thing Together, how marvellous a construct! As if mankind were to create some automaton of flesh and bone and mouths like we do with machines and bizarre portraits! The mouths opened and closed and spoke the all the things I was and am afraid to say before the beautiful outer skybox coloured with indescribable things melted into a jagged labyrinth of stone spires and geological formations which followed no laws of physics or gravity that I am currently familiar with. The one of many mouths rode on his chariot back into the now fleeting, splendid cosmos and left me on the landscape of rock and dust to die knowing that he knew all I was afraid to admit. A small round thing patterned like a colourful mosque burrowed beneath my feet and I knew I had to begin to run as it would surely emerge and violently tear my muscles from my bones if I maintained contact with it for too long. The first plant was given to the planet from the exhaust of the great chariot as the one with many mouths briefly assumed their genuine form before closing the rift with s great slam which send shockwaves reducing the jaGged stone forest to an ocean of sand. The plant was shredded into pieces and it’s seed scattered amongst shifting sand and thus was the father of all green which lives on the planet now. How little we are! How easy we forget our humble origins in the jaGged spires of stone and the one of many many mouths and no eyes. Writing tongues and malformed teeth without limit! The back alleys of the human mind harbour a brief recollection of things such as it as it came down to us that moment but we wish to repress it like they have told us to do! Like my old home on the broad walk front where the old famil y left wires exposed from their plumbing! Where the potions were brewed and my life was young! It’s up to me to take the world by the hand gentle and show them how you love and appreciate film and also the old ones who wish to be forgotten by mankind due to feeling immense guilt in their mistakes! A warm blanket and a nice rainy night to watch a film close to one another and love! There is where I will tell them all about what I know! I remember a home I swear I have never lived in, I’ve crafted a lie which I believe more than anyone else now, this has gotten far too far, that are one of the infinite wisdoms I was told by the flesh automaton, I must slee now because the device falls on mgface and reminds me of the one used to view New York on that distant planet before returning home

9/26

Among an infinite sundown peering out upon an endless sea of orange and white I find the old stone box etched with olden symbols and words outside of my realm of comprehension. From within the stones and the brilliantly gilded bits is where I learned all I know of the other things and their wish to be forgotten by man. When I learned these things and first peered upon the contents of the old stone box from the sand the endless stretch of sand which stretched inland transformed into grassy rolling hills bathed beautiful magenta by the continue setting suns of the primal age. I walked for eons days entire years across the plains feeling the gentle breeze caress my soft skin and body and despite not having clothes I was protected as nothing walked the earth but plants and fungi, the ancestors of all. They did not walk but lay in wait quietly for the wind to bridle through them so that they can wave their hellos and how do you dos to me as I traversed an endless ocean of green and magenta colours. Oh how splendid the sky was all lit up with a kaleidoscope of oranges purpled and pinks! A fine work of art never again witnessed in the era of humanity! This is the primal age which I long for ! Then I came to a fence something unusual as I was the first man and no plant or fungi I know can construct a mysterious construct of metal. The magenta sun finally set as I came to the fence and the world of wondrous colours was thrown into abyssal blood black dark as the moon had yet to populate the sky above. The ground beneath me was lit with unusual things from beyond space and down from the now visible array of stars came Jegarth the old thing of flesh and bone and blood from a crack in the sky like I saw depicted in the box. Appearing to me in a shape of a great sun so not to hurt my young mind and possessing splendid long appendages waving too and fro like the rays of the sun and a great big conglomerate of faces like mine eyes like mine and mycelium covering it all like a fungus. How wonderful he was! So many skins and pulsing veins as if the underground structures of a fungus were torn up with gentle care and laid in flesh! A glorious array of colours and fluids pulsed in the thing!no man could convince a concept so grand! I envy the old for achieving a form so great! With his many colours faces and appendages he he asked me if I was alone and. I said “I do not know” he asked me if I was afraid standing naked alone in blood black nothingness and I said “I do not know” he asked me if the introduction of flesh and bone like I had would corrupt the landscapes and I said “I do not know” and so with that, using his mighty appendages he created the great spire of meat out of spite for my indecisiveness and flew back into the night above taking all the wonderful lights with him and leaving me alone in blood black nothingness to now feeling fear and loneliness and corruption. The sun rose in a sorrowful way and the great spire of meat rose kilometres away and ruined the landscape with its red, boney vestige. The winds no longer came and so the quiet hellos from the grass and fungi no longer could be seen and the sun beat down on my body in a horrible way, in the long distant field I saw something very horrible That I fear to this day. From the direction of the great spire of meat I saw another man for the first ti

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ghostie

posted

So almost all my dreams are horrific when I have them (tho since being medicated they've actually gotten better which is cool.)

so I picked one that isn't-- as horrific? it's just weird.

it was back from 2019

"dream that i got dragged into a religious cult ceremony, where the "followers" got treated well. the leaders looked like the gargoyle king in riverdale but wore suits???? and they were mad because they knew i didnt believe so i ran.. and i thought i managed to get away but instead apparently i ran further into their trap and had been summoned by Michael (like the archangel) because he wanted to marry me..???? and apparently after meeting this horrifically misshapen being (who i just said oh ya that's what angels are is scary to rationalize it) i agreed? and we had fun until we were out with family and he mentioned how happy he was when ..he mentioned something about me being asleep.. and i was like-- how long was i asleep? and he said "oh that was 3 years ago." and i was like WAIT WHAT cause i thought itd been a few days at most.. but then i came to the conclusion internally that i had completely dissociated. and apparently my new husband had too and said we must have gotten married with him as Atrolius and (here's the kicker) with me as Michael. thats when i woke up."

so yeah.. wtf dream world????

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by sudisch

posted

i remember 3 days ago's dream. I'm on twin towers and just walking around it.

Permalink Report Reply