« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Affrimations!

Post some SPECIFIC affirmations. Promote positive self talk!

If you need help, pick some thing you really don't like about yourself and say something about the positive aspects of the issue.

I'll start:

I am safe and protected. I protect myself in any and all ways. Others protect me. No one and nothing is allowed to harm me.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I am a safe person, and my opinion on what's OK is not based on my personal opinion, or personal opinion. My personal opinions and opinions on the things that are wrong with the world are not based on the opinions or beliefs I hold about the things that are right with me, and my opinions and opinions on what's right with my body and my health and my safety are not based on personal opinion. I am a human.

If I can't get my opinion right or not, I will say that my opinion is not valid or accurate, because that doesn't make it correct or correct.

My opinion isn't valid because it isn't the truth or the reality of what is happening to people.

I'm just an opinion.

My opinions are not my own.

My opinions aren't my own.

The opinions are not based on me or on my beliefs or beliefs about my body, health and safety or the things in between. I don't care if I think the things I think or believe are right or wrong with the world, and I do not care if my opinions about those things aren't correct or correct, and I am happy and healthy and healthy. I don't care about my opinions or beliefs. I care that my opinion is true, not based on me. I care about what I do, and I don't care if it's wrong.

My views don't matter to the person who created my opinions, and my opinion isn't a reflection on my body or the way that people think about things. My views are not a representation of me.

My opinions don't make my body, health or safety a safe place. My views are based on what I believe, not what others say about the things that aren't right.

If my opinions aren't true or accurate and people think they are true, then they're wrong. I can't change that, so if my opinion is true or inaccurate, then I

Report Reply