Forum: Life

STICKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3 and PEZ dispensers 

any and all Betty Boop merch 

Report Topic

78 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by TheMagicalAcidTrip

posted

Action figures, manga, video games, etc.

Report Reply

Reply by RASPADANO MESO

posted

Used to collect snail shells XD

Now I’m collecting random rocks and uhh that one clip from cans i don’t know what’s called 0=0

Report Reply

Reply by 🥀The Mortician 🥀

posted

porcelain dolls and books 

Report Reply

Reply by Becks

posted

Little blown glass figurine of animals. Mainly octopus, frogs and geckos

Report Reply

Reply by lily ★

posted

pokemon cards and old soda/energy drink cans :3

Report Reply

Reply by Sc0rp1an

posted

TIES.

When I’m not broke I LOVEEE going to thrift stores and buying the weird ties there. They’re only a dollar and I hang them on my walls. I have names for all of them and I absolutely ADOREEEEE weird ties. 

:D

Report Reply

Reply by Owari

posted

OCD pills and Human Souls

Report Reply

Reply by 99iris

posted

pop figures and manga, probably why i'm still living with my mom

Report Reply

Reply by Prince Kaeto

posted

Erasers! I honestly just can't help but to add more to the collection anytime I see a pack of fun ones I;ve never seen before

Report Reply

Reply by eli

posted

rocks :33 i have an entire rock collection but didnt have the time to add any since most were from train tracks TT do notebooks count also ? cuz i collect them btu also end up using them,, tbh any form of paper i collect a lot of

Report Reply

Reply by Kathrine

posted

Reply by daniemii2✭

posted

broches para pelo!!!!y tambien discos de vinyl y piedritas :3

Report Reply

Reply by Lin

posted

post cards and pressed pennies, cheaper souvenirs:>

Report Reply

Reply by grell

posted

Garfield Merchandise! I particularly like the plushies but I have many other Garfield related items. I have many of the 80's comic books (multiple of which are signed by Jim Davis), a Garfield telephone that opens and closes it's eyes, a clock, lot's of garfield plates and cups, clothes, and lastly a few Garfield christmas ornaments.

Report Reply

Reply by Zed

posted

I collect sand pets! 
I'm on the way to making a sand pet army :)
(these are sand pets)
Sand Animals 8 Assorted – Wholesale Uk

Report Reply

Reply by Jack727

posted

Rocks and random feathers I found around.

Report Reply

Reply by GRAUSAMKEIT

posted

Pretty weird, but i collect human nails!

Report Reply

Reply by XxL1ZZ13LUN4CYxX

posted
updated

At the moment, I collect studded belts, tights, jackets, band shirts, skinny jeans, scene diamond necklaces, and coins. I want to start a collection of old phones and CDs someday.

Report Reply

Reply by L3N!1!1!

posted

pokémon Cards ‼️‼️

Report Reply

Reply by kkumgal

posted

Colecciono discos casi siempre son discos de mi gusto pero si pillo uno que sea muy difícil de encontrar casi siempre lo compro sin importar el precio, realmente me siento orgulloso de mi colección ver cómo crece cada vez más se me hace lindo 

Report Reply

Reply by 3mobile

posted

Reply by ☆Queen Sewage Boi☆

posted

Oddities --- my collection is mostly bones at the moment (including a human vertebrae!), but it also contains a mummified bat, a cuttlefish encased in resin, and an antique syringe case, bleeder, and medicine bottle :3

I might also start collecting old vhs/cassette tapes, etc. eventually just to see what's on them lol

Report Reply

Reply by Adeline

posted

mine isn't that unique but I collect anime figures! My uncle just gave me a cool Zenitsu one from Columbus so Im really happy about it.

The only bad news is that Im running out of space to keep all this stuff on my desk lmao

Report Reply

Reply by CMDR_Martin

posted

Action figures and old tech :3

Report Reply

Reply by tisteatime

posted

cds! so does my mom lol, guess cd collecting runs in the family

Report Reply

Reply by Sanda✰

posted

I collect many things; key chains, stones, shells and perfumes (๑°ㅁ°๑)‼✧

Those are just my main ones but I have several more (◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)

Report Reply

Reply by perfectionistFirefly

posted

i collect soda or drink cans 4 fun, i only collect ones ive drinked tho so that means mostly dr pepper

Report Reply

Reply by perfectionistFirefly

posted

i collect soda or drink cans 4 fun, i only collect ones ive drinked tho so that means mostly dr pepper

Report Reply

Reply by Gl1ttrGlu3

posted

Tea cups! Theyre all so beautiful and unique!

Report Reply

Reply by Ary

posted

I collect basically anything cute and a few nerdy things , Monster high dolls, squishmallows, littlest pet shops, Disney stuff, comic books, anime stuff, Pokémon cards, animal crossing cards, purses….

Report Reply

Reply by PumpkinPuffle

posted

I mainly just collect can tabs, soda bottle caps, comics, and these little SpongeBob figures. Used to collect shells with my sister when we were younger but stopped years ago 

Report Reply

Reply by Ke$h☆PuPPie

posted

anything really XDD

Bones and dead things (not killing myself obvi)

Pinkie Pie toys

Dolls

i got a few more but not sharing ig cuz urgh too much

Report Reply

Reply by Herbata

posted

CHECKS. From anything, they are practical for drawing from the back so I have A LOT of cheks

Report Reply

Reply by ✰ brianna ✰

posted
updated

cds, old technology, dvds, vinyls, and crystals

Report Reply

Reply by Tayla Blake

posted

Vinyl records, anything Star-Trek related and Pokémon cards

Report Reply

Reply by catboy

posted

Godzilla merch, animal bones (ethically sourced. i kinda just... find them on the ground sometimes when im in the woods), and cool rocks.

Report Reply

Reply by Gamer Gaming

posted

souls of the damned

Report Reply

Reply by beau

posted

vinyl records, candles, and band merch :p

Report Reply

Reply by Estella💤

posted
updated

I like to collect little cat trinkets and shopkins, by cat Trinkets a mainly mean lil ity bitty glass cats you could most likely find in your grandma's attic on the floor. I lost almost all of mine though but I'm starting my collection back up again. for Shopkins I love the flood and makeup ones their so silly and cute!! :3  

Report Reply

Reply by °Little.Ghost°

posted

I have serval small collations but my most favs are my manga plushy collations:] the newest one is my bone collation^^ 

Report Reply

Reply by Leah

posted

I haven't started collecting yet per say but I've been interested in collecting coins and old fashioned bottles.

Report Reply

Reply by Shayfox

posted
updated

Pokémon Cards since I was 5. Stuffed Animals since I was 2. Bottle caps since I played Fallot 3. Idk if the last one is a healthy habit yet but we’ll see.

Report Reply

Reply by Ema <3

posted

beach rocks. used to collect shells but after a particular hunt some weird maggot worm things grew from them. so i moved onto rocks instead and theyre just as pretty <3

i also found some green and yellow sea glass a few weeks ago

lost my favourite rock though :(

Report Reply

Reply by ✨Stardust Crusader✨

posted

Pokemon, Care Bears, mugs, DVDs, journals/stationary, books

Report Reply

Reply by Jada

posted

OMG, like collecting vintage board games is totally my jam! It's so exciting to discover and add new games to my collection, especially ones that have such a cool retro vibe. And like, did you know that the oldest known board game is called "Senet" and was played in ancient Egypt over 5,000 years ago? How crazy is that?! It's so cool to think about the history and evolution of board games, and I love that I can collect a little piece of that with my vintage finds.

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧Local Void⛥

posted

Crystals, scented candles, and knives!

Report Reply

Reply by scenemo.mess666

posted

weird objects i find at thrift stores, all the ugly poorly made ceramic figurines of animals, scary old dolls, really weird old stuff

lps

monster high

stuffed animals

vintage things

Report Reply

Reply by Chancee

posted

I collect old tech (cds Dvds Ipods Ipads Iphones Flip phones Cameras VHS Tapes Computers etc..) Stickers, old phone cases, pens.

Report Reply

Reply by Wubsbian

posted

I collect Crazy Bones :>

I used to collect interesting glass bottles and when I was really young I collected Happy Meal toys (had over 100 at one point)

Report Reply

Reply by x.{finn}.x

posted

old game consoles, cds, dvds, old tech and band t shirts

Report Reply