Forum: Life

STICKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3 and PEZ dispensers 

any and all Betty Boop merch 

Report Topic

76 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Renee Morrison

posted

I collect bell's. I always have the desire to ring the sh*t out of them but im like nooo renee your going to break them. Most are fragile but i have this big brass one thats awesome. Its not so awesome when you drop it on your foot though. And I guess you could say I collect stuffed animals to. My friend says the amount of build a bears im buying is getting out of control~

Report Reply

Reply by Didrick

posted

I've been collecting CD's since the mid 90's, mostly in the EDM/Eurodance/Club/House genre, both maxi singles, albums and compilation albums. I tried keeping a list of them all in an Excel document on an earlier computer but said computer has long crashed and gone so as of now I can't remember how many there actually are in my collection lmao and there have definitely been more added to the collection since I had that Excel document of my collection. I also have a collection of movies in both DVD and BluRay format and it's pretty substantial as well but with more and more streaming services becoming available, I am going more digital now, both when it comes to movies, TV shows and music. 

Another thing I have started collecting in recent years is vinyl records, like toLove3mily does too and my go-to for that is Discogs.com which has pretty much any release you can think of under the sun to order and it's always so exciting when I order a vinyl record and getting to play it on my turntable once I've picked it up from the post office and taken it home! :)

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless 🤘🇵🇷

posted

CDs & Wrestling DVDs! 

Report Reply

Reply by Rorkh

posted

My oldest and still active collection is coins. From the 3rd grade on til today.

I collect tapedecks and cassette tapes. but not actively anymore. Watches, old tech, computers and radios, CLOCK RADIOS.. calculators too. My rarest calculator is some HP model. I thought it was the holy grail $1000 eBay HP calculator when i bought it. But its more like a $100 one instead. I had some 7 digit Packard Bell phones before smh. Polaroids. The flea market life/ebay life. Here's an old video testing a portable reel to reel player. My nephew loved gangam style at the time.. so i recorded a bit on some scrap tape lol. Sold that unit for $80. 
https://youtu.be/zPBHIOyvY3Y

And i like the 90s Ford trucks. Not a big collection but i have 2 and a Miata.

Probably everything i own but my house i have at least 3 or 4 of.

Report Reply

Reply by Lilith.noel

posted

Horror & Halloween décor and newly started Horror movies  <3

probably clothes too bc i have way to many!

Report Reply

Reply by Psycho

posted

Bottle tops. So I don't know what I wanna do with them, but I collect them xD. Maybe an art project, I watched some pictures of tables desinged with bottle tops, maybe I will try it too. Bu I think for a project like that I don't have enought yet. xD

Report Reply

Reply by aly <3

posted

my cats fur. originally to make him a hat out of it but i got lazy but continue to collect it.

Report Reply

Reply by necromancer

posted

memories babe!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Fatumaleeleele

posted

I be collecting quarters now but I used to collect sports cards when I was younger 

Report Reply

Reply by Sean

posted

My fiancée collects seaglass. She picks it up near a lake nearby and sorts them by color and creates her own aesthetic with it. 

Report Reply

Reply by ebi bun

posted

Tamagotchis! They still make them and they're so cool and fancy now. They're so colorful and the most recent one has a camera on it! Even though I haven't played with any of them recently, they're really cute to collect. Tamagotchi has a really niche fanbase; some people have extremely large collections with very rare ones. They can be pretty pricey, though, especially older versions that are new in package.

Report Reply

Reply by Honey NoBunz

posted

Tiny things!! 

I love all things tiny. My favorite is probably a glass hedgehog I have. It’s smaller than a dime.

Report Reply

Reply by djangorainbow

posted

i collect chullo hats! my collection isn't super impressive atm (only 8) but im hoping to expand it in the future! im just a bit picky about the colors and texture. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kira

posted

Snow globes :3

Report Reply

Reply by Fenris

posted

Anything Mozart related from the thrift store, and I also want to start collecting Garfield stuff

Report Reply

Reply by Dumpsterfire

posted

--Stuffed animals

--Strawberry themed crafts and little items
--JOURNALS 

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler ★☆★☆

posted

I collect hair, my friends hair LMAOOO I just find it funny, also chopsticks and dead butterflies:)) aaaaand rocks, just rocks 

Report Reply

Reply by Maya Melancholy

posted

i liek collecting tabs from drinks XP

Report Reply

Reply by Dumpster_m0th444

posted

i really like to collect dvds, cds , and manga. i also can't help but search for a cute keychain to get whenever i got to a store, its becoming a problem my purse is running out of room. My fave keychain is my shadow the hedgehog hand sanitizer <333

Report Reply

Reply by madmaxxx

posted

I collect sea glass and shells - I live in Hawaii so it’s kinda hard to go to a beach and not spend all my time digging around the sand for pretty things

I also collect family “things”. Like photos, home movies, family reunion tshirts and other things like that I find at the thrift - this collecting is a lil weird but when I was like 6-7 I found a tiny heart shaped framed photo that said happy 40th anniversary and felt really sad because ahhhhh it was such a sweet gift someone got for their s/I and there it was in the thrift :/ yes I’m a bit of a hoarder

Report Reply

Reply by chrstnbdnr

posted

I collect cigarette lighters.I already have about a hundred in my collection 

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

Stationary!

I have so many stickers, and cute pens, and adorable notebooks. I've actually whittled down my collection a lot from what it used to be by actually writing in my notebooks. I've also switched to digital journaling to keep the clutter down.

Report Reply

Reply by eon

posted

blankets and stuffed animals. no clue why but i love em

Report Reply

Reply by Rabbit1

posted

I don't have a single normal collection (yet...). As of now, I have a Webkinz rabbit collection (I'm only missing 4), an old Apple computer collection, and a manga collection (right now it's just the MGX series, Sundome, Bota Bota, and the first Beastars book. I want to add Discommunication and Oyasumi Punpun). Next I want to get into collecting CDs!

Report Reply

Reply by okxlt

posted

i do not mean to sound like a serial killer or something of the type. But i have a journal in which, at the last page, i collect my friends and Partners Blood-Imprints.

It is all consentual of course. I simply asked them and so far all of them said yes.

I have thus far collected 4 imprints (counting my own) and i even create symbols for them :)

Report Reply

Reply by -Lady-

posted

I've been collecting beanie kids(different from beanie boos, they're an Australian soft toy) for almost as far back as I can remember, they take up several shelves, lol
I have a far smaller hello kitty collection as well 

Considering selling up my beanie kid collection to make room for new collectables...

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

I collect interesting historical books

Report Reply

Reply by K^Tlmao

posted

ohhh-migawsh, all things tmnt!! literally my whole Christmas list is random overpriced pieces of merch i found on ebay 

Report Reply

Reply by x.{finn}.x

posted

old game consoles, cds, dvds, old tech and band t shirts

Report Reply

Reply by Wubsbian

posted

I collect Crazy Bones :>

I used to collect interesting glass bottles and when I was really young I collected Happy Meal toys (had over 100 at one point)

Report Reply

Reply by Chancee

posted

I collect old tech (cds Dvds Ipods Ipads Iphones Flip phones Cameras VHS Tapes Computers etc..) Stickers, old phone cases, pens.

Report Reply

Reply by scenemo.mess666

posted

weird objects i find at thrift stores, all the ugly poorly made ceramic figurines of animals, scary old dolls, really weird old stuff

lps

monster high

stuffed animals

vintage things

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧Local Void⛥

posted

Crystals, scented candles, and knives!

Report Reply

Reply by Jada

posted

OMG, like collecting vintage board games is totally my jam! It's so exciting to discover and add new games to my collection, especially ones that have such a cool retro vibe. And like, did you know that the oldest known board game is called "Senet" and was played in ancient Egypt over 5,000 years ago? How crazy is that?! It's so cool to think about the history and evolution of board games, and I love that I can collect a little piece of that with my vintage finds.

Report Reply

Reply by ✨Stardust Crusader✨

posted

Pokemon, Care Bears, mugs, DVDs, journals/stationary, books

Report Reply

Reply by Ema <3

posted

beach rocks. used to collect shells but after a particular hunt some weird maggot worm things grew from them. so i moved onto rocks instead and theyre just as pretty <3

i also found some green and yellow sea glass a few weeks ago

lost my favourite rock though :(

Report Reply

Reply by Shayfox

posted
updated

Pokémon Cards since I was 5. Stuffed Animals since I was 2. Bottle caps since I played Fallot 3. Idk if the last one is a healthy habit yet but we’ll see.

Report Reply

Reply by MostLikelyLeah

posted

I haven't started collecting yet per say but I've been interested in collecting coins and old fashioned bottles.

Report Reply

Reply by °Little.Ghost°

posted

I have serval small collations but my most favs are my manga plushy collations:] the newest one is my bone collation^^ 

Report Reply

Reply by Estella💤

posted
updated

I like to collect little cat trinkets and shopkins, by cat Trinkets a mainly mean lil ity bitty glass cats you could most likely find in your grandma's attic on the floor. I lost almost all of mine though but I'm starting my collection back up again. for Shopkins I love the flood and makeup ones their so silly and cute!! :3  

Report Reply

Reply by beau

posted

vinyl records, candles, and band merch :p

Report Reply

Reply by Gamer Gaming

posted

souls of the damned

Report Reply

Reply by catboy

posted

Godzilla merch, animal bones (ethically sourced. i kinda just... find them on the ground sometimes when im in the woods), and cool rocks.

Report Reply

Reply by Tayla Blake

posted

Vinyl records, anything Star-Trek related and Pokémon cards

Report Reply

Reply by ✰ brianna ✰

posted
updated

cds, old technology, dvds, vinyls, and crystals

Report Reply

Reply by Herbata

posted

CHECKS. From anything, they are practical for drawing from the back so I have A LOT of cheks

Report Reply

Reply by Ke$h☆PuPPie

posted

anything really XDD

Bones and dead things (not killing myself obvi)

Pinkie Pie toys

Dolls

i got a few more but not sharing ig cuz urgh too much

Report Reply

Reply by PumpkinPuffle

posted

I mainly just collect can tabs, soda bottle caps, comics, and these little SpongeBob figures. Used to collect shells with my sister when we were younger but stopped years ago 

Report Reply

Reply by Ary

posted

I collect basically anything cute and a few nerdy things , Monster high dolls, squishmallows, littlest pet shops, Disney stuff, comic books, anime stuff, Pokémon cards, animal crossing cards, purses….

Report Reply

Reply by Gl1ttrGlu3

posted

Tea cups! Theyre all so beautiful and unique!

Report Reply