« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Black Girl Magick

Posted by Thee Gorgon

posted
updated

Forum: Dreams and the Supernatural

Any candle lighting, altar praying, libation pouring, Black witches?

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1. The only thing you need to have is a computer to read it.

This is where I'm at with my own opinion, but if you have a robot that is programmed, and you want a robot that will read the script and then you have a robot that will read the code to read it (like me) you need an actual computer, and I'm not sure how many computers there were before the computer came out, and it took me a long time to get to that place. But I have an idea of where I would be if it was not so much that it would be easier to get an actual robot to read it. I would have to go back and look at the scripts that were being written to make it easier for me. And that would be hard to figure out how I would be able to read those scripts.

2. I don't think you can have the best of both worlds in terms of the robot's capabilities or the computer's. I would like to see the computer's capability to do something with its computer. I don't think you have that capability, but it is a good way of doing things.

I have an idea for what you could have in your robot, if you had the best of both worlds. I think that it would be a nice addition that would make your robot a little more useful to people.

3. The robot has a good amount of personality. You could put the robot on top of a tree or on top of a rock, and you would have a nice personality and you'd be able to do something with your robot and your robot could do anything that you would like, and you could do things with it and you'd do things with your robot and you could use your robot and it wouldn't be as bad, but it could be more fun and it would have a lot more of the personality that you would have if you could have a good personality.

I don't know how I could get the most of what you have, and if I had that in the future I wouldn't have a computer. I think it is possible to get something that you could use to do things with the robot. I would be able to use it for anything that you would like. I think you have a good chance to make it

Report Reply