« Books and Stories Forum

Brandon Sanderson

Posted by pooka

posted

Forum: Books and Stories

My favorite of his stories is the Emporer's Soul.  I read the Mistborn and Stormlight series repeatedly.  Though I haven't been able to get into White Sand for some reason.  

I also like Sixth of the Dusk, as a kind of ship between a Kaladin like character and a Marasi like character.  

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Travon

posted

I just finished The Way of Kings. I loved it. That's all I have read of Brandon tho

Report Reply

Reply by Travon

posted

I just finished The Way of Kings. I loved it. That's all I have read of Brandon tho

Report Reply

Reply by Puddlez

posted

I have all of his books on either Audible or Graphic Audio, and at least once a year I give myself a full run through of all of them. I wanna start a book club one day where we all just listen to graphic audio versions of his novels. 

Report Reply

Reply by crocodile

posted

The Mistborn series destroyed me. I have never sobbed harder. I want to continue reading more of his work, but don't know what to read next. Any suggestions?

Report Reply

Reply by Hestia

posted

Oooh!!! I love Sanderson's books! Mistborn era 1 is my favorite, but all of the books are so good! I'm only 2 books into Stormlight, I've been reading my dad's copies, since they take a while so getting them from the library isn't really convienient, and I have to wait for him to finish the books to read them

Report Reply

Reply by Hestia

posted

@crocodile I definitely recommend Elantris and Tress of the Emerald Sea, which are both standalones. The Stormlight archive are good too, the first book is The Way of Kings.  

Report Reply