« Books and Stories Forum

Brandon Sanderson

Posted by pooka

posted

Forum: Books and Stories

My favorite of his stories is the Emporer's Soul.  I read the Mistborn and Stormlight series repeatedly.  Though I haven't been able to get into White Sand for some reason.  

I also like Sixth of the Dusk, as a kind of ship between a Kaladin like character and a Marasi like character.  

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hestia

posted

@crocodile I definitely recommend Elantris and Tress of the Emerald Sea, which are both standalones. The Stormlight archive are good too, the first book is The Way of Kings.  

Report Reply

Reply by Hestia

posted

Oooh!!! I love Sanderson's books! Mistborn era 1 is my favorite, but all of the books are so good! I'm only 2 books into Stormlight, I've been reading my dad's copies, since they take a while so getting them from the library isn't really convienient, and I have to wait for him to finish the books to read them

Report Reply

Reply by crocodile

posted

The Mistborn series destroyed me. I have never sobbed harder. I want to continue reading more of his work, but don't know what to read next. Any suggestions?

Report Reply

Reply by Puddlez

posted

I have all of his books on either Audible or Graphic Audio, and at least once a year I give myself a full run through of all of them. I wanna start a book club one day where we all just listen to graphic audio versions of his novels. 

Report Reply

Reply by Travon

posted

I just finished The Way of Kings. I loved it. That's all I have read of Brandon tho

Report Reply

Reply by Travon

posted

I just finished The Way of Kings. I loved it. That's all I have read of Brandon tho

Report Reply