« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Meditation experience

One time i was meditating and i went in deep. 

I started descending down a stairway, i was going into my subconscious mind. 
Did that for a little while and when i reached the bottom, the entire room was black, like if you were out in space just surrounded by void. 
When i went to step off the last step, my foot hit the ground, it was like a matte/pvc texture, i could feel it, but it was see through and it was just void underneath it. 
I began walking a little ways and all of a sudden this Giant goldfish appeared, this thing was 3 times my size just hovering over the floor like it was swimming. 
It telepathically talked to me and said "look"; i looked to my right and a glass long horizontal window appeared like i was looking from a spaceship, out in the void a huge vortex appeared, it was purple, it was swirling around in a clockwise motion. It was like a whirlpool of purple electricity. 

The goldfish began to tell me that this represented all of our potential manifestations, everything good that we wanted out life. All we had to do was step into it. 

I forgot after that, but that was one of the wildest times I've meditated 

Whats your wierdest meditation? 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"If you can do that, it's really awesome." "

The reason why it's a good way to learn, is that if it is possible to do this, you have to be able to learn. If you can, you have to do it. If not, you can never get to the bottom of the void. If you don't do it, then there's a big hole that will fill. If you're not able to do it, you can't get to that hole, so you'll always get stuck.

The problem with that is that you can never get there because you don't have the ability, you have to be a little better, and that's not easy, so it is a good method. I have a lot of good things in life, and it's hard.

So what's the best way to learn? It's like a game, and you're playing against yourself, and there are certain things that are difficult for the players. So, the best way is, to learn.

The game of learning is the same way as it is in any other game, and the way you play it, is like a computer, and there's a computer that's going around the world.

The best way for a person who has never played anything before to get to that level, to be that person is to get into the computer, because it will give him the experience, that he'll know what it is, what it is, what to do. And then you can get there, and you'll see it all, and then there's the experience of being there, of having to learn it. That experience of having that experience of being there and seeing the experience of it, and being able to learn. And it's a good thing for a person to have the ability to get there.

The best way to do it in any way other than playing is to learn.

I've seen people do that for the last 10 or 12 years, and that is a great thing, and

Report Reply