Topic: The Hypocrisy of the LEFT 🇺🇸

Sort Replies:

Reply by Anna Mae

posted

Their latest term for that is "Multiracial Whiteness". It absolutely disgusts me that they (the left) SILENCE the voices of the minority groups that they claim to champion. That says a lot more about their character than it does us supposedly white supremacist conservatives character. 

I fully understand how they make you feel when you don't follow the narrative. I have been being told by Feminists & SJWs for years now that I am a traitor to womankind simply because I don't buy into the idea that we are victims of the "Patriarchy". I've been told I am oppressed and when I rejected that they said I was just brainwashed and mysoginistic. I've been told I support the oppression of women because I CHOSE to be a stay at home mom and a wife. Because I happen to LIKE my children and want to give them the best of me and I happened to be able to make that work with my husband's reluctant support (he wasn't particularly traditional).

Anyone who doesn't support their narrative is either just too stupid to understand they're being oppressed or is a white-supremacist-nazi-sexist-homophobic-transphobic-xenophobic-bigot. 

It never occurs to them that we simply are just as capable of thinking for ourselves as anyone else is and we have come to a different conclusion. That we simply don't buy into the victim mindset. That maybe, just MAYBE "they" don't know whats best for EVERYONE. 

Report Reply

Reply by Anna Mae

posted

I know a decent bit about that bit because I was paying attention more around that time. The BLM riots were ASININE, and the Left is simply using them to meet their own ends. Its completely disgusting. And when you pay attention, leftists, especially liberals/SJWs are more often outright RACIST than anyone else. That's one thing I HAVE been paying attention to in the last decade. This whole "woke" bullshit. The shit they're trying to force in the public school system is just fucking insane. But tell that to a leftist and you'll be labeled a white-supremacist-nazi-racist-bigot. "Racism in America" is just their big excuse. Just like they use poor people, which incidentally coincides. They've capitalized on minorities' fears & struggles to push more control and create "cancel culture". I could say a whole lot more about that but my brain is mush because I just spent 4hrs on the phone ranting & my munchkins will be waking in a few hours so my silly ass needs to go to sleep already. 

Report Reply

Reply by Anna Mae

posted

https://youtu.be/E2Pt34-ztbU

But Trump "incited violence" and an "insurrection." 

Please. 

And meanwhile in Portland... 

Mmhm but we aren't talking about that are we?

Report Reply