« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

Bsd fans!!!

Small lil place to chat about all things bsd related and hopefully to meet other bsd fans here!

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Quino7

posted

Hii im Quino I really like bsd, it's my second fav manga of all time second only to tokyo ghoul and I'm really into some of the actual authors (dostoevsky and dazai my beloveds) Also Ive got this Punk!Skk au that's been taking over my brain

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Dazaithesilly

posted

HELLO!!¡¡!!!! I am star (that's the name I use online r whatever) BSD has taken over my life I have one of dazais books and one of fyodors and chuuya is my wife :) 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Quino7

posted

Ooh which dostoevsky and Dazai works do you own? Pretty much all of Dazai's stuff i've read is great but in my experience Dostoevsky can be very hit or miss. I've read by dostoevsky:Crime and punishment (didnt like) The brothers Karamazov (Liked) Notes from underground (my personal fav) The gambler (decent) white nights (decent) Im currently reading notes from a dead house (I kinda like it but im leaning towards ambivalence) and I put Demons on hold because it's a very difficult read that I don't really have the time for. On the topic of bsd authors tho Im rereading the scarlet letter by Hawthorne and Im remembering just how much I dislike this book but I have to for school :/ why cant we read a good american literary figure like steinbeck or smth

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Nathen

posted

VEOW. Idk what to say tbh Lolz

Permalink Report Reply