« News and Politics Forum

Left vs. Right

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hannah (Blondie)

posted

You’re making it too wordy. I’m thinking about editing and just making it LvR. #emoticon 

Report Reply

Reply by BoJack

posted

Donald Trump won the 2020 election. I fucking called this election back in September. I said that Trump would win Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania on Election Day, but that magical mystery-ballots would show up out of nowhere and be 99% for Biden. And then it happened exactly fucking like how I said. I nailed it. The Establishment had to rig the game to get their power back. No one's fucking buying it except the Democrat partisan hacks who are so politically illiterate and retarded that they have no reason to even be voting.

Report Reply

posted

Oh I know, right. The Dems are so establishment that it hurts. Bernie probably could have beaten Trump, but the Dems hate their own base so much they through out the one candidate that could win in order to place their illegitimate choice. And to place this subpar choice they are now fighting lawsuit after lawsuit. Several are up to the Supreme Court and they will be deciding on the soon. 

Report Reply

posted

Groups aren’t available yet. We used forums before groups were a thing. I’d be ok without groups tbh. But I definitely will utilize them if I have access. 

Report Reply

posted

DADDY TRUMP DADDY TRUMP!!! <3 <3 <3

Report Reply

Reply by xX emo_walsh Xx

posted

I don’t get it... where’s the vs...

Report Reply

Reply by Soy Boy LaCroix

posted

I think folks are already overwhelmed enough with pyrrhic arguments on mainstream platforms, to be perfectly honest. If there isn’t a specific point of contention to talk about and resolve, more general adversarial conversations take a lot of effort from both parties without any real progress made in striking up a relationship between either party. Sooo it would make sense to me that most folks try to keep out of dust-ups.

Idk, that’s just my read on how political conversations are currently developing on SpaceHey so far. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Report Reply

Reply by xX emo_walsh Xx

posted

Hey no soy we can get into it. Let’s vs. pick something we’ll go at it.

Report Reply

Reply by Soy Boy LaCroix

posted

Start a thread, and we can go from there! I’d prefer not to meander and get off topic from the OPs original intent, unless they want to steer the conversation.

Report Reply

Reply by xX emo_walsh Xx

posted

But this thread is about vs and I want to vs right here right now 

Report Reply

posted

1 v 1 me pleb 

Report Reply

Reply by xX emo_walsh Xx

posted

Let’s go Hannah, right now 

Report Reply

Reply by Werx(716)

posted

I'm a Gen Xer. Old I never subscribed to a party. I won't go into but it was somewhat obvious in my generation to not. I will say this. Do you ever find it odd that extremely successful people often do not care about "political leanings"? They look at it almost like fan fiction or cosplay. It would seen that it simply is not a variable to participate in but simply understand. Odd.

Report Reply

Reply by lydon bane johontser

posted

im lyndon john

Report Reply

Reply by Gypsy leigh

posted

Bingo. It's sad to me, people divided. Nothing in life is ever black or white. People have different problems depending on a lot of factors. Politics have ( possibly always been) a cult. People have allowed themselves to be indoctrinated to believe you have to choose a side. At that, people just parrot what they hear others say. Very little individual thinking here. The ethic of looking at issues and not parties has( if it ever existed) has long since been gone. The ideology of " one group of people bad", has been and still is a dumpster fire. Bigotry is still bigotry. Whether it's done based on gender, sexuality, race, spirituality, political parties. I'm pretty sure there's good and bad to all things. If we stop letting the ones who get paid a LOT of money to divide us, we might indeed, get more done.

Report Reply