« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

WEEEIIIRD dream i remember super well

so i was walking into a party and there was a cheeto bowl (idk i vividly remember that) and i walked past it and i saw my cousin playing with a vr headset, so i asked if i could join and he turned into pikachu (??) anyways i teleported to a mall and i went up this two way escalator and when i went up i saw mother gothel from tangled there. i waved and stuff and she started stretching my skin... like my skin was just one color and had no texture it looked like something from a video game. then she started chasing me and i went inside a walgreens, (it didnt look like a walgreens inside but it had the sign) and dogman was the cashier. i asked for help and he disappeared. next to the register there was this empty white room and my mom and brother was there and me and my brother slept on tiny plastic elsa and spider man beds.. and then mother gothel showed up through the door and she stretched my skin again. i went into a crack in the wall, while trying to get away from her. it had a bunch of wires, and then when i got past the wires, there was this huge room with a large spiral staircase with a bunch of loops. there was magic broomsticks and me and my mom and my brother started trying to escape up the staircase and mother gothel was chasing us. then i woke up

Upvote1Downvote0comments0 awards

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by TheFandomKid!

posted

Soundz pretty weird n confusin' ind33d XD

U know, dreamz are actually images and memories that are just going around our mind while we r sleepin' until our brain decides whch ones to store and which ones to forget. Sometimes, those images or memories collide with each other, causing to create what we call dreams. That is why our dreams are o familiar and also randum XD

Permalink Report Reply