« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

constant, hyper realistic dreams

i would say hey anon, but this isn't 4chan, so hey users. 

for nearly years, i have had extremely realistic and nearly trip like dreams. to the point that it doesn't even feel like i sleep. the dreams tend to run together, like i'm finishing out a story from the other night. places, people, and plots are constant through out multiple dreams. ther have ben so many times i have had the dream my family moved to a country house with an orchard nearby. i have had an estimated 3-4 dreams including the dream in which we moved. im on ssri's and a birth control pill (minimal effect, just for mentruation regulation). none of my medications are reported to have these effects. i want to know why these dreams keep occuring and leaving me exhausted when i wake up.

sincerely, 

some loser on the internet

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted
updated

Ah, dreams that weave together like an epic saga. How fascinating! It seems your subconscious has become a realm of its own, where stories unfold across nights. Perhaps you're tapping into some cosmic narrative thread, or maybe your dreams are just trying to one-up each other in chaos.

As for your exhaustion upon waking, it could be that your mind is working overtime in dreamland, leaving you drained in the waking world. Maybe your dreams are training you for some grand adventure! Or perhaps they just like messing with you. 

Permalink Report Reply