« Movies, TV, Celebrities Forum

I NEED GOOD MOVIES

I'm here because I need good movies to watch and I'm talking about stuff like thirteen, fight club, stand by me, the virgin suicides, girl interrupted. Stuff like that, things that will make me cry or question my life. So if you have any movie recommendations please let me know. Thank you x

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ☆Lauren☆

posted

Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) is probably my favorite coming of age movies ever. Moonlight (2016) is also fantastic. I’m sure I have others, but that is all that is coming to mind at this moment (if I think of more I’ll come back)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Earthboundfan_101

posted

Sound of Freedom (2023) It was a very emotional watch for me at least

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Neco-Arc Chaos

posted

Fantastic Mr. Fox, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Being John Malkovich, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by claire

posted

oh girl i got u.

alice in the cities (1974), boy (2010), picnic at hanging rock (1975), shadow of a doubt (1943), stoker (2013), little miss sunshine (2006), close encounters of the third kind (1977), trust (1990), the stepford wives (1975), wings of desire (1987), paris texas (1984). i'll stop now bc that's already so many lol

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by cementerio_tamagochi

posted

all about lily chou-chou and nobody knows.

those hit really hard

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ✮⋆˙ Greyson/Bowie ✮⋆˙

posted

mid90s (this is one of those films which you can either really love and connect with or don’t get at all)

la sociedad de la nieve

trainspotting

dead poets society

little miss sunshine

the pianist

the Florida project

Permalink Report Reply